"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    they are really stretching this team selection out ffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard @GennGreymane is the last team member, but will just get banned right before it starts.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I heard @GennGreymane is the last team member, but will just get banned right before it starts.
    lol

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

I did piss off some conservatives today so who knows I might get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo hints of the new episode

2 girls 1 cabba

Sexual harassment panda

Bro do you even Machamp?
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-05-07 at 01:03 AM.

Are you shitting me?? Tien took this gurl who tried to kill him but ditched Lunch who was 2 waifus in one????

10+ Year Old Account
    Roshi is sooooo rapey in this episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-05-07 at 01:48 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

oh next episode is gonna be lit!!!

Goku and Tien vs Gohan and Piccolo
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-05-07 at 10:42 AM.

*GOHAN HYPE INTENSIFIES*

I think I fell in love with the cocky saiyan girl's hair...
    I want her also be a LSSJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh next episode is gonna be lit!!!

Goku and Tien vs Gohan and Piccolo
    soooo liiiiiitttttttt

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Would Golden Frieza v Platinum frost be a jojo reference?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, the freeza "leak". Is it not possible that it is merely a segway into recruiting someone who might be imprisoned with/near frieza? perhaps someone a little more familiar with tournaments? maybe even hosted one of their own?

Perhaps this someone might also be linked to a certain other fighter who has been seeing a LOT of attention this arc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Ahhh, the freeza "leak". Is it not possible that it is merely a segway into recruiting someone who might be imprisoned with/near frieza? perhaps someone a little more familiar with tournaments? maybe even hosted one of their own?

Perhaps this someone might also be linked to a certain other fighter who has been seeing a LOT of attention this arc?
    bringing back Cell would be lulzy

If hes stuck in a cocoon like Frieza, he aint doin much since he will still be SS2 level. Frieza at least had 4 months to train, and Buu had 3 hours to train. We only have 8 hours before the tournment unless Cell can pull some mega BS

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    bringing back Cell would be lulzy

If hes stuck in a cocoon like Frieza, he aint doin much since he will still be SS2 level. Frieza at least had 4 months to train, and Buu had 3 hours to train. We only have 8 hours before the tournment unless Cell can pull some mega BS
    Eh, i'd say probably closer to SS3 level, seeing as SS2 Gohan was completely overwhelmed when Cell returned after blowing up King Kai's planet. Also gotta remember that the guy is an amalgamation of of all fighters up to that point in the series, including Freeza. It is not outside the realm of possibility that Cell could catch up in an even shorter amount of time than Freeza did, perhaps even attain a golden form much like Freeza.

Though, like you say, this addition is last minute. But even without a power boost, he would likely put up as much of a fight as Tien, Piccolo, Krillin and possibly even Buu. (Buu depends on just how strong Cell was before he got LOLPLOT'd by Gohan)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Eh, i'd say probably closer to SS3 level, seeing as SS2 Gohan was completely overwhelmed when Cell returned after blowing up King Kai's planet. Also gotta remember that the guy is an amalgamation of of all fighters up to that point in the series, including Freeza. It is not outside the realm of possibility that Cell could catch up in an even shorter amount of time than Freeza did, perhaps even attain a golden form much like Freeza.

Though, like you say, this addition is last minute. But even without a power boost, he would likely put up as much of a fight as Tien, Piccolo, Krillin and possibly even Buu. (Buu depends on just how strong Cell was before he got LOLPLOT'd by Gohan)
    that is a fair point

- - - Updated - - -

okay so funny story that i did last night i figured you guys might get a laugh out of.

so to start it off let me say id drank a whole bottle of vodka and took a couple shots of jaeger so i was very drunk because i was at a party

this girl texted me and she said "I like you " and i said "I know you like me " and she texted "how do you know i like you?"

and in all caps i replied "BECAUSE I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    okay so funny story that i did last night i figured you guys might get a laugh out of.

so to start it off let me say id drank a whole bottle of vodka and took a couple shots of jaeger so i was very drunk because i was at a party

this girl texted me and she said "I like you " and i said "I know you like me " and she texted "how do you know i like you?"

and in all caps i replied "BECAUSE I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!"
    If it worked and you got a date

I will give you a shout out in the OP and a virtual high five

- - - Updated - - -

luuulllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If it worked and you got a date

I will give you a shout out in the OP and a virtual high five

[COLOR="#417394"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLO

luuulllllllll
    It did work lol

Start watching Yu Yu Hakusho a few weeks ago in parallel with DBS, they can't compare, they don't anime like Yu Yu Hakusho anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Start watching Yu Yu Hakusho a few weeks ago in parallel with DBS, they can't compare, they don't anime like Yu Yu Hakusho anymore
    yuyu was fine until the whole raizen arc

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it, Buu.

Future DBS spoilers:

Do like - Freeza gets to be on team 7.

Do not like - Buu doesn't get to be on team 7.

Damn it, replace Tien or Roshi.