Finland/Northwest Russia
    3%
    Europe East
    3%
    Iberian Peninsula
    2%
    Italy/Greece
    < 1%

So if the results are accurate and my mom didn't sleep with the milkman I'm going to assume thats what I am.

Deleted
    Just saying a few countries doesn't actually say much guys xD But anyway, I'm mixed but mostly Swedish. Dads side has links to middle europe and to soldiers in the Roman empire aswell as celts. Moms mothers side has links to north Sweden/Finland and moms father has been in "Västra Götaland" south-mid Sweden since probably Viking time. I also have a Viking king on my dads side. But I look very scandinavian but with some mix of blonde-ginger with darkbrown beard and eyebrows which is from my dads europpean. I really don't know, I wish I could trace all my ancient ancestors back in an easy way xD

I should do a real DNA test!

- - - Updated - - -

and I do look like Kvothe that's why I have him as profile xD

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    English and Scottish. But we know that could also have some Scandinavian in it. Or Roman. But since I have blue eyes and had white hair until I was about 12 and was blonde until I was 25, I am going with the possible Scandinavian heritage viva Viking invasions. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irish and German I believe. A very tiny amount of native american. My great great great great grandmother was some kind of native american but I cant remember what. Thought that was so cool.

Irish, French Canadian with a dash of Cherokee and Iroquois.

1/2 German 1/4 Armenian 1/4 Swedish. In my veins beats the blood of mighty warriors yet im just an average dude who works at Costco who will probably die a virgin.

Half Swedish, and the other half is mostly mixed British Isles with some German

10+ Year Old Account
    French from my mother. German from my father. Dutch and Danish, but I don't remember which side of the family either of those two are from.
    Putin khuliyo

In no particular order.

English, Greek, Irish, Scottish, Spanish, Dutch. And that's just going back 4 generations

Dad - Northern Native American, German, Scot-Irish, Danish, Syrian

Mom - Central American Native, Spaniard, Creole, African, Greek, Polynesian

All that: I'm a 6"1' Olive tanned guy with slightly wave brown hair with brown eyes. I'm a generic Human.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there are towns all over Ukraine and Belarus where tons of people look like me.

As far as I know, English, Scottish, French, and Dutch. I am pale, hairy, and don't tan lol.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scot/Welsh/German/(apparently Indigenous Australian)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    100% American what else would I be?
    Thank you so much. I've never met an American, online or in real life, who didn't feel the apparently irresistible urge to tell me within 15 minutes of us meeting that they're x% German if it applied. Actually, a lot of Europeans are weirded out by this when it happens. There's videos about this phenomenon.

Last edited by Krawu; 2017-05-08 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Thank you so much. I've never met an American, online or in real life, who didn't feel the apparently irresistible urge to tell me within 15 minutes of us meeting that they're x% German if it applied. Actually, a lot of Europeans are weirded out by this when it happens. There's videos about this phenomenon.

I can actually trace on my mothers side back well over 500 years but I'm never going to say I'm % anything.

Born and raised #1 country eva.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    American. No point in going any further than that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

German, mostly northern, as far back as I'm aware.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Swedish with probably some middle-ages german

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I haven't a clue. Swedish-Finnish going back some hundreds of years I suppose.
    This I guess