Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2 Could've been better if..

•They made the rares on Broken Shore drop pets/mounts. (Achievement for collecting all similar to Timeless Isle.)
    •Made Nether Disruptor Portals worth doing.
    •Made a Dauntless token exchange vendor for Nethershards. (200 shards or so) All these tokens are killing the enchanting market.
    •Mythic Dungeon queues to LFG tool.
    •New enchants tied to the Legion Fall rep. Maybe legendary Artifact enchants similar to other professions.

These are just a few of my idea's I'm too tired to come up with more.

I agree with 1 and 4.

2 and 5 are decent suggestions, although I'm sure there are dozens of small improvements like these that could be made.

3 may be fully intentional. It's hard to predict the effect of something like that.

I personally don't understand why so many people want Mythic dungeons to be queue-able. It's not hard to either make a group or queue up for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    I personally don't understand why so many people want Mythic dungeons to be queue-able. It's not hard to either make a group or queue up for some.
    I agree with you to a degree, but there's no reason not to allow queueing for mythic 0's with a minimum ilevel of ~860 or so. I wouldn't use it for the most part on my main since I'd rather just form a group with my healer buddy and only take people with high ilevels, but on an alt I'd probably queue for mythic 0's from time to time. I think the problem is that many people (I'm definitely guilty of this myself much of the time) don't take low ilevel people because it's a risk that they won't be as experienced in mythics (had an AWFUL 855 tank in a mythic EoA the other day that I took a chance on) and will just overall contribute less deeps or be able to take less damage or be a riskier heal invite. Granted, ilevel isn't everything and I've seen 880s out dps 900s, but I'm sure as hell not going to bother armorying people who app for a +0-+5 if I can avoid it so I just wait for geared people. A queue system would probably lead to groups of ~minimum ilevel (850? 860?) to a bit higher learning dungeons together or moving at a fairly relaxed pace, and I'd be cool with that on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    6: removed wf/tf
    Yeah I know, I hate getting free upgrades too, man!

Deleted
    There is a lot of people asking for it because usually Myt 0 are done for various quests (see Balance of Power questline for example), and most of the time you need to spend a lot of time searching for people and even worse if you have to do something unpopular like Halls Of Valor.

Like others said, just put a 860 ilvl limit and you will breeze trough any Myt 0 easily.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    •They made the rares on Broken Shore drop pets/mounts. (Achievement for collecting all similar to Timeless Isle.)
    •Made a Dauntless token exchange vendor for Nethershards. (200 shards or so) All these tokens are killing the enchanting market.
    •Mythic Dungeon queues to LFG tool.
    •New enchants tied to the Legion Fall rep. Maybe legendary Artifact enchants similar to other professions.

These are just a few of my idea's I'm too tired to come up with more.
    the nether disruptor portals are actually worth doing
    you trade nether shards for
    AP. order resources. senitnax beacons, and legionfall resources. so alot of people do find them worth while
    no not everything should be in lfg tool
    also "aww yes artifact enchants" you mean then enchant you will get once then never replace? enchants on weapons back before legion worked because your replaced your weapon
    like how the enchants for capes in the end of mop dropped to never sell, same with the ring enchants in wod, they sold a fuck ton less then they did before the legendary ring came out

we NEVER relace our artifacts, so you are limited to the amount of artifacts out there
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    They are worth doing AP and legendary wise if done with a 5 man grp.

if it had content

I think they should've used all those new artifact quests (the ones we have to unlock the new traits for each spec) to build the legionfall campaign. That would be like 7 weeks worth of better content than "go do 12 world quests, like you've been doing since day 1".

I also think that the Sentinax would work better as a special event that happens every 3-6 hours and lasts from 30 to 60 minutes, with portals opening on their own and becoming a very lucrative tag-free place to earn nethershards and a few legionfall resources.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

nether disruptor portals are worth doing, its the best way to farm legionfall supplies without waiting for quests to pop up. every mob drops 15-20 supplies, good ap and leggy chance from turning in the supplies. just buy 20 or so disruptors and fly around doing portals, you'll have enough for a few turns ins in no time. 4-5 portals = 1 turn in.

I don't know why the dauntless gear isn't BoA though, its catch up island for alts and the gear isn't tradeable to alts, ok then. what you get is your main not needing nethershards, and your alts wanting them for 880 pieces.

at this point i still don't know why the currencies aren't account wide.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-05-08 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    They didn't nerf sentinax

They should be queue-able because THEY ARE THE REPLACEMENT FOR HEROIC DUNGEONS. What I do not understand is why people are generally too thick to understand it. When you leave the community to decide who does dungeons and who doesn't, the majority end up missing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Less timegating, AK research is 3 days, make sentinax useful again and remove tagging penalty, make Command Center+Nether Disruptor useful.

I get the annoyances they had in place but I agree those Nether Disruption portals are pretty useful if you don't really need to farm gear and want AP in general.

They did say that they focused far too much time on the actual things like the Artifact Challenge and the Class mounts which we are waiting for, which is pretty evident as it does feel very sparse but I bet when it all comes open it won't be so bad but yeah it was kinda sucky that they didn't budget effectively for the build up like Insurrection which though maybe distasteful in places, was more engaging and progressive feeling than Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Less timegating, AK research is 3 days, make sentinax useful again and remove tagging penalty, make Command Center+Nether Disruptor useful.
    Sorry to pop your bubble but it was 5 days to begin with. 3 days was the catch up mechanism.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-08 at 10:55 AM.

7.2 could've been better if they just said they wouldn't allow flying at all. Legion was too strong to risk it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    THEY ARE THE REPLACEMENT FOR HEROIC DUNGEONS. .
    A replacement in what sense? Because surely Mythic raids are a replacement of Heroic raids, so they should be queueable and cross server?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also "aww yes artifact enchants" you mean then enchant you will get once then never replace? enchants on weapons back before legion worked because your replaced your weapon
    like how the enchants for capes in the end of mop dropped to never sell, same with the ring enchants in wod, they sold a fuck ton less then they did before the legendary ring came out

we NEVER relace our artifacts, so you are limited to the amount of artifacts out there
    Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe they could add degradable enchants that lose power over time played. :P

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    They should be queue-able because THEY ARE THE REPLACEMENT FOR HEROIC DUNGEONS. What I do not understand is why people are generally too thick to understand it. When you leave the community to decide who does dungeons and who doesn't, the majority end up missing out.
    No they aren't. Heroic dungeons can and do still exist, and are still queuable, just as they've always been.

Making mythics queuable removes a good amount of the appeal of guilds.