Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I am a 24 year old male and I couldn't even consider the possibility of raping someone. What on earth is wrong with all the men at these universities? Don't they have an upbringing or what? Or is this yet another case of alcohol?
    Don't forget that preforming coitus with an intoxicated female even while intoxicated your self is also rape.
    And ofcourse the times were the female wakes up in the morning next to a guy she preformed the deed with 12 hours before but is to afraid to tell her friends and family? Also rape.

Let's look at the other side of this. They balk about this, make a big stink about it, and then the regular joes attending college that don't have their mindset anywhere in the same reality as thinking of raping anyone get shit on and heaped with forced guilt. But nobody talks about that.

Cause it's all about the women.
    They're the only ones that matter.
    Everyone else be damned.

- - - Updated - - -

That's another problem. They run with a false rape accusation, he gets screwed, she strolls off happy as a lark. Even when it comes to light she lied and made a false rape accusation, he's still screwed for life.
    "Remember when trade conversation had to do with bartering goods and services? Pepperidge Farm remembers..."

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    why is it bogus?
    Because it doesn't fit in his agenda. I'm sure he's willing to tell us how Department of Justice and the others as sources are fake news too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    So in the cases where 2 people have drunk sex, is it a race to the police the next morning on who gets to claim they were raped or what?

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    well lets see.
    https://www.rainn.org/statistics/campus-sexual-violence

the mystery of why college age women fear sexual vioence has been solved.
    But think of how stressed out those women are from hearing about their elevated chance of sexual violence! We should hush it up to promote their welfare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Don't forget that preforming coitus with an intoxicated female even while intoxicated your self is also rape.
    And ofcourse the times were the female wakes up in the morning next to a guy she preformed the deed with 12 hours before but is to afraid to tell her friends and family? Also rape.
    So this is just another case of hysterical feminism that should be ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Aenwyrm View Post
    Let's look at the other side of this. They balk about this, make a big stink about it, and then the regular joes attending college that don't have their mindset anywhere in the same reality as thinking of raping anyone get shit on and heaped with forced guilt. But nobody talks about that.
    The concise phrase would be "Women's fear of rape is prejudicial", which it is. Misandry is barely in the feminist vocabulary and if they want to be considered progressive it's something they are going to have to address.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. Not that much to do if they are running around being afraid of imaginary rapist crawling around behind every corner and bush.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rape has gone down over the years since 1992, however its shown an increase since 2014. http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm That being said, it remains to be seen what the data looks like on college campuses in comparison to this data. For anecdotal sake, I know 3 women that went to 3 different college campuses, none of them ever felt this way, and one of them had been raped prior to college.

Honestly, the idea of being in constant fear or anxiety of being raped sounds like an anxiety disorder to me. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and its pretty much like this, except instead of rape, I'm worrying about whether or not a car will hit me at this stop sign, if someone is following me when im walking alone, if people are talking about me behind my back etc.
    Last edited by Sinew; 2017-05-08 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Because it doesn't fit in his agenda. I'm sure he's willing to tell us how Department of Justice and the others as sources are fake news too.
    1 in 53 where two drunk adults having sex=rape isn't exactly startling high. You and that tumblr cunt ITT can have fun schlicking over your movies made by a guy who's made a career out of rape hysteria.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda get what they mean. Whenever I see people of certain cultures I anticipate an unprovoked confrontation. Not really anyone's fault, just that culture has a reputation for spontaneous confrontation, just like men have a reputation for raping women.
    Last edited by llubtoille; 2017-05-08 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But think of how stressed out those women are from hearing about their elevated chance of sexual violence! We should hush it up to promote their welfare.
    well, perhaps the problem is simply one of education.

Autsitic men don't understand consent and need to be taught.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...to-teach-them/

some people just need a little extra help...

Deleted
    I think I could switch out maybe around ten words, and suddenly it would become a far more pressing matter worthy of attention

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I got two questions.

"As higher education promotes the idea of a “rape culture” where society excuses and even encourages sexual violence, female students are paying the psychological price.

In what way does society encourage sexual violence?

Is this whole issue in some way new? Do females have reasons to fear rape today, more so than say the 80s or 90s?
    Rape Culture is a fake thing made up for shock factor.

Aren't college students actually less likely to be raped? Unless it's more of a generational type of thing and it's about the generation that's currently in colleges, with them continuing living in constant fear even after they graduate, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    It's called Hysteria. If something is repeated to you enough times, you start to believe it.
    Is that you Grandad?.

It is totally Hysteria because this is the 1980s where woman were encouraged to keep their mouth shut and they were not allowed to get a job after a tertiary education and if they consumed alcohol they were asking for it. Totally hysteria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Rape Culture is a fake thing made up for shock factor.
    It sure is professor.

- - - Updated - - -

It sure is doctor. I agree with you. Feminism is nothing but hysterical rantings by females who don't know their place. Maybe you would like to give them the treatment for hysteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post

It sure is professor.
    Its the same fucking thing as the term assault weapons. There is no such thing as rape culture, SJW and feminazis claim that anything that doesnt put women on a pedestal is rape culture. Fuck guys have been lampooned with rape culture for "manspreading"

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You really should watch the documentary called The Hunting Ground. Rapes on campuses are constantly being covered up and ignored. It's pretty bad.
    Yes, that happens, but the odds are still 1 in 53 because they polled women, not events.

- - - Updated - - -

Its the same fucking thing as the term assault weapons. There is no such thing as rape culture, SJW and feminazis claim that anything that doesnt put women on a pedestal is rape culture. Fuck guys have been lampooned with rape culture for "manspreading"
    Except there are Rape Cultures in the world ... just not in the US.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

That's a solid argument professor. I can see all of your sources lined up nice and neat. Oh wait. It appears that you have nothing to back up your feelings. It looks like it is another case of a man feeling threatened because he can't treat women like shit. I feel sorry for the women in your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Aren't college students actually less likely to be raped? Unless it's more of a generational type of thing and it's about the generation that's currently in colleges, with them continuing living in constant fear even after they graduate, I guess.

From the Bureau of Justice Statistics.