Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post

Sure, but I am talking ethnicities as a whole.
    The issue being the magazine was using the Olsen's as a comparative sample for all "white people".
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My mother in law looked like she was 45 when she was 65. And my father in law looked like he was 75 when he was 45. The mother in law died when she was 67 from cancer. The father in law died when he was 83. :P So who gives a shit if you look good in your casket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    My mother in law looked like she was 45 when she was 65. And my father in law looked like he was 75 when he was 45. The mother in law died when she was 67 from cancer. The father in law died when he was 83. :P So who gives a shit if you look good in your casket?
    How you look may determine how you age, and therefore how you die. For example, researchers noticed that men with white hair had a tendency to develop heart issues, vs those that didn't. The greyer the hair, the more likely you may develop heart disease. Also the older you get the more senescent cells you may have, and the more chances you have to develop cancer. But senescent cells are the reason why you generally look butt ugly when older.

The more you damage you cells, the more you age. Smoking, eating burnt meat, and drugs are things you do that can contribute to aging. How far can taking care of yourself go? Ask the 44 year old white teenager.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how they managed to not apologize in their apology.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Enough Said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    People with less melanin age on average faster than people with more melanin due to UV damage. That's a biological fact. You can't deny science just because it makes you feel bad.
    Doesn't that happen anytime someone who isn't White has something biologically factual said about them that isn't good? Or Fat people that say they are Healthy.

I mean, if we accept some things because of fact, shouldn't we accept it all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I like how they managed to not apologize in their apology.
    They could consider a career in politics with those skills

10+ Year Old Account
    What an idiotic and utterly insensitive comment using women who have notably gone through eating disorders as a barely veiled attempt to mockingly insult an entire race. If they had insulted any other ethnicity there would have been an outrage and it wouldn't have been right then, and it isn't right now. These double standards do absolutely nothing but divide rather than bring understanding.

Yes some races do have a higher incidence of carrying genes that either let you age gracefully or really show the weariness of age as time goes. That being said, the average person and their looks are going to be greatly influenced by their work, diet, exercise, and their habits such as smoking or drinking. At the end of the day, who gives a shit? It's utterly superficial nonsense and rubbish tabloids or fashion magazines like these should be ridiculed for "articles" of this nature.

Lastly, even though I have a pretty dark sense of humor I fully understand that there is a time and place for it. In a time where psychological disorders are still ridiculed and not taken seriously, we don't need to be making a mockery of those who suffer from it, regardless of their backgrounds or social status. This is just my opinion of course but we should be pushing for more understanding and hopefully better care for it if dialogue needs to be had.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    At least we get to age.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What an idiotic and utterly insensitive comment using women who have notably gone through eating disorders as a barely veiled attempt to mockingly insult an entire race. If they had insulted any other ethnicity there would have been an outrage and it wouldn't have been right then, and it isn't right now. These double standards do absolutely nothing but divide rather than bring understanding.

Yes some races do have a higher incidence of carrying genes that either let you age gracefully or really show the weariness of age as time goes. That being said, the average person and their looks are going to be greatly influenced by their work, diet, exercise, and their habits such as smoking or drinking. At the end of the day, who gives a shit? It's utterly superficial nonsense and rubbish tabloids or fashion magazines like these should be ridiculed for "articles" of this nature.

Lastly, even though I have a pretty dark sense of humor I fully understand that there is a time and place for it. In a time where psychological disorders are still ridiculed and not taken seriously, we don't need to be making a mockery of those who suffer from it, regardless of their backgrounds or social status. This is just my opinion of course but we should be pushing for more understanding and hopefully better care for it if dialogue needs to be had.
    We finally agree on something. Welcome to the side of double standards suck. Wonder when Elba is going to join us.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

That's a shitty diet though.
    Just gotta double those HGH injections to make up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    At least we get to age.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Beat me to it. I was going to be a smart ass like "well, black people age like...." then I realized they mostly crump off at a pretty young age.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, Scarlet Witch.

Second of all, Sophia Loren.

Third of all, Christie Brinkley.

Fourth of all, Betty White.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not because it "offended white people", no. Because that's actually ok in the mainstream today.

Sounds more like they got caught between race on one side, gender on another, and "eating disorders" on still another and people couldn't decide who was the bigger victim.
    Oh noez, its so main stream they decided to redact it :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They redacted it because of the complaining about "women with eating disorders" and whatnot. Not because it "made fun of white people".
    Blame OP and title, and posters here

10+ Year Old Account
    "White People Age Like Bananas" just made my Monday. I giggled so hard xD

Is that from aging or heavy drug usage though?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Is that from aging or heavy drug usage though?
    And, more importantly, which drugs? I mean, Willie Nelson's 84.

Nicotine is known to cause premature aging by speeding up normal cellular activity in the skin leading to sagging and wrinkles. Which is why smokers look much older then their counter parts.

Watch out for lengthy sun exposure too.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And, more importantly, which drugs? I mean, Willie Nelson's 84.
    I was talking about the Olsen twins because researching the differences between races is kind of taboo in the west. I remember one of them was a confirmed addicted which means using them as an examples is kind of bullshit.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I was talking about the Olsen twins.
    Yeah I know, I was just pointing out another white person who, despite using a ton of drugs, aged pretty well.

*cough*

Allegedly.

Race has nothing to do with it, I've seen White folks in their 80's that don't look a day over 60.

Those two look anorexic as fuck. They need to eat a goddamn steak.