Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I was called a fool and worse when I predicted Trump would win the presidency.
    Now I'm predicting he'll get impeached and removed from office by the end of the year.
    I doubt an impeachment hearing would move fast enough to be resolved in 7 months. Impeached, possible. Removed by end of the year? I doubt it. Unless the impeachment hearings are based on unquestionable smoking guns.

Someone feels nervous.

Funny how this impeachment thing started, it really has nothing to do with what trump does. The democrats just have the goal to get him impeached, they stated as much the second he became president. Funny how half the country just want trump to fail and watch their country burn, instead of just accepting his presidency and hope he does a good job for the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Someone feels nervous.
    He does indeed. I was just going to post these.

"I did nothing wrong, and besides he did it first"

Perhaps Trump forgot that Flynn was fired? The idea of not needed a background check because you had one a while ago, is like claiming you don't need a cholesterol check because you had one a while ago -- despite being 70 and obese. And of course the "hey ask about the leaks" is just plain fucking desperate. There has yet to be anything regarding Yates and leaking with any weight to it.

Trump doesn't need to be impeached. If it's demonstrated that he willingly took foreign agents (and we're likely talking plural at this point) into his campaign and administration, that he took their money and guidance, the anti-Russia GOP could just shut out his yammering and hand him bills to sign for the rest of his lame ass duck term.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Funny how half the country just want trump to fail and watch their country burn
    I think you're confused about who the "just want to see the world burn" people voted for.

Trump has proposed gutting health care, science and the environment, driving up the deficit in exchange for tax cuts for the rich, and he's taking aggressive stances in Iran, Yemen and North Korea that could lead to major wars. Watching him fail, would be the opposite of wanting the world to burn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Liberals should focus more on getting their own party in order. Find a good candidate for 2020 and build some bridges with the mass of people who felt so disconnected from Obamas reign which lead to trump being elected. Balls in their court.
    But her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails

Nothing about Clinton excuses Trump from collaborating with a hostile foreign power, and with Yates' testimony about Flynn that's more and more likely to be demonstrated. Once that's happens, "reasonable doubt" or not, he's at best neutered, at worse ejected.

it really has nothing to do with what obama does. The republicans just have the goal to impede. they stated as much the second he became president. Funny how half the country just want obama to fail and watch their country burn, instead of just accepting his presidency and hope he does a good job for the country.
    Trump is incompetent, as well as ethically and morally corrupt. Not to mention that more than half the country diassaprives of him, and it isn't even halfway through his first year, of his first term..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Funny how this impeachment thing started, it really has nothing to do with what trump does. The democrats just have the goal to get him impeached, they stated as much the second he became president. Funny how half the country just want trump to fail and watch their country burn, instead of just accepting his presidency and hope he does a good job for the country.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I was called a fool and worse when I predicted Trump would win the presidency.
    Now I'm predicting he'll get impeached and removed from office by the end of the year.
    I am not going to call you a fool for predicting his impeachment by the end of the year. I will only say you was lucky with your first prediction he would be elected. But luck is a random thing. Here today, gone tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another blow to Trump's credibility, which at this point, is probably overkill.

"Obama warned Trump about hiring Flynn in their Oval Office meeting on Nov. 10, we have learned"

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to impeach Trump? Do you realize then you'd have Mike Pence as President?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then there's this bit:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politi...ial/index.html

Basically, Carter Page was asked to provide information about his Russian contacts.
    A) He admitted he had them.
    B) But declined to say what they were.
    C) Then he said "Ask Obama, he spied on me"
    D) Threw a hissy fit, and left.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Tonight for whatever reason my parents started talking about Donald again and how he's screwing up again and my dad basically said he is going to get impeached soon. My question is, when is soon. They have been talking about impeaching him since January. A lot of people where I live do NOT like him. The country at least half of it doesnt like him. So how much does it take to get him impeached so we can get maybe Hillary or Bernie in office? I dont even know if thats possible.
    Short answer? It wont happen. As far as hillary or bernie in office. It wont ever happen either. I suggest you find better paragons for your ideals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Why would you want to impeach Trump? Do you realize then you'd have Mike Pence as President?
    Exactly this. Anyone who's spent time in Indiana would know we DO NOT WANT HIM at the helm. Ya'll shoulda voted for Gary Johnson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Another blow to Trump's credibility, which at this point, is probably overkill.

"Obama warned Trump about hiring Flynn in their Oval Office meeting on Nov. 10, we have learned"
    Hahaha ha ha. Keep the updates coming, soon more of the supposed Trump supporters will start saying they didn't vote for him to save face.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    In his press conference, Spicer just flat-out admitted that
    a) they assumed Obama vetted Flynn just fine (despite, you know, firing him) and
    b) Obama warned them about Flynn.

The contortion, including the attempt to rephrase Obama's warning as "wasn't a fan" is, as always, amusing to watch. I don't think even Spicer buys it based purely on his tone of voice and eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Someone feels nervous.
    Follow up: that first tweet is now being called witness intimidation. Agree or disagree, there's a point to be made there. Remember: It's been brought up in court before that Trump's public statements are taken as policy.

we're gonna have to suffer four years of conservative bullshit no matter what happens.

trump, pence, and ryan are the only possibilities to take the seat. it doesn't matter if he's impeached or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    It'll be late 2018/early 2019 at the earliest. People seem to forget that even Watergate took 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

That is one reason I say after the 2018 mid terms. Because I expect Republicans will look into the future towards the 2020 Presidential elections, where Republicans are at an immense disadvantage in State Houses and in the Senate, and anticipate getting slaughtered on the back of Trump-Russia and the flimsy Trump-coalition dispersing.

That is when they will turn on him. Taking down Donald Trump is all on the set up. Thats why when Trumpkis crow "no Trump-Russia stories this week!" I shrug my shoulders. I don't want Trump to have bad ratings now, or Trump-Russia to explode tomorrow. I want that to happen in about 1 year, 5 years. It's pointless if it happens now.
    This is sort of why I expect it sooner than later. If the GOP goes after him in the run up to the 2018 election, they can cash in and maybe save a few seats. After that there's no value in ditching him. They need a good year for the impeachment proceedings, and probably want a month or two between the impeachment and the elections. Trump has can end the proceedings by conceding, but they can't draw them out too much once a trial starts. If this is happening, we should be hearing about it sometime this fall. I don't think keeping Trump around is going to benefit the GOP as much as keeping their seats, so this seems like their best course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Because a lot of what he would try to do would be blocked by the courts and he's not mentally unstable as many suspect trump is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..