Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    That's just Screenshots actually, which you can bypass by making a video and making a screenshot from it making it completely worthless but heh it was only a minor detractor.
    They should have gone with either a full NDA or none at all, it's a big mess like I said earlier

I already have the Quondam Indorilia house (top of Mournhold) which is a larger version of Velothi with a yard, i think it's superior in look to that new one but the interior design is unique enough and will fit the aesthetic of a few players, i personally don't want to live under a meteorite or near a volcano.
    I was tempted by Quondam Indorila, but ended up going with Velothi in the end, becasue its more compact, and those rounded rooms felt a bit.. odd to me (and it didn't hurt that it was significantly cheaper, either :P ). I just absolutely adore the layout of the harbor house and how nice and large the yard is AND it comes with a small storage shed its just.... lovely IMO and I kinda like the whole "its built into a dead shell of a giant crab" thing :P (no volcanoes that I could see)

That said, my fave house in the entire game is Houndings Palatial Hall. Barely made a dent decorating it, but.. part of it is because I'm still missing some things I want for it (like fishing achievement for the boat) so.. not in a rush.

P.S. Volcano is part of the reason why I was not even tempted by the Island.. or the Ebonheart Chateau. who wants to inhale ash all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    actualy NDA has been lifted for house previews - well, partially lifted as you are limited to 30 minutes of video apparently? but nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryqsJwaHak

there are multiple videos out there already - above is just one of them
    they are priced as standard inn room, medium and large home. no crown prices yet, just gold, but I would assume they would be comparable to live prices for similar houses as well.

edited to add - I'm so buying that medium house.
    Ty so much. Yeah I might have to get the medium house or end up paying the 150$ or so for that large one. They seem to have a ton of more space than most of the other houses.

P.S. Volcano is part of the reason why I was not even tempted by the Island.. or the Ebonheart Chateau. who wants to inhale ash all the time?
    Dunmer do. They love it. Just snort straight up ash.

I got Twin Arches, the Ample Domicile and the House of the Silent MAgnifico myself, though

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Ty so much. Yeah I might have to get the medium house or end up paying the 150$ or so for that large one. They seem to have a ton of more space than most of the other houses.
    you are very welcome

though given its gold price, I highly doubt Amaya's lodge will cost more then 6.5k crowns unfurnished. its not a manor house, bur rather a large one, the gold cost is a little over a mil. similar to Houndings actualy.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Dunmer do. They love it. Just snort straight up ash.

I got Twin Arches, the Ample Domicile and the House of the Silent MAgnifico myself, though
    I.. got a lot more then that? /hide though not House of silent magnifico (layout is odd AND you cannot acess the roof or the balcony? booo!) and went with humblemud rather then larger argonian houses :P Twin arches is amazing house (bought it as well), for 73k it has ridiculous amounts of space, to the point where I can almost forgive its lack of rooftop acess :P its my redguar templar's personal home

even with all the issues and limitations, personaly I really enjoy ESO's housing. and possibilities for what one can build there are pretty incredible, given the decorating contest winners. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...ration-contest

P.S. even my dunmer doesn't like all that ash :/ but she is also kind of a.. reluctant dunmer. she has inherited a few properties from her family (Velothi for instance was originally hers, but she instead turned into a sort of meeting place for friends and allies instead), but prefers the more rustic and simpler lines of Autumn's gate.

why yes I'm a nerd with backstories and personal houses for my characters :P

I.. got a lot more then that? /hide though not House of silent magnifico (layout is odd AND you cannot acess the roof or the balcony? booo!) and went with humblemud rather then larger argonian houses :P Twin arches is amazing house (bought it as well), for 73k it has ridiculous amounts of space, to the point where I can almost forgive its lack of rooftop acess :P its my redguar templar's personal home

even with all the issues and limitations, personaly I really enjoy ESO's housing. and possibilities for what one can build there are pretty incredible, given the decorating contest winners. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...ration-contest

P.S. even my dunmer doesn't like all that ash :/ but she is also kind of a.. reluctant dunmer. she has inherited a few properties from her family (Velothi for instance was originally hers, but she instead turned into a sort of meeting place for friends and allies instead), but prefers the more rustic and simpler lines of Autumn's gate.

why yes I'm a nerd with backstories and personal houses for my characters :P
    Same here, that's why I have a handful. I'd get more but I can't justify it yet...

Silent MAgnifico IS weird, and the lack of rooftop access is kinda garbo, but I made it look pretty good so far.

And you can build some pretty decent shit. I managed to make a nice looking stairwell for a friend. Took like three hours but I did it.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

15+ Year Old Account
    no volcanoes that I could see
    Well except the largest one in Tamriel, if not Nirn, the Red Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Well except the largest one in Tamriel, if not Nirn, the Red Mountain.
    true.. but isn't it currently (as in during timeline of the ESO) dormant? unless I'm getting my lore wrong, pretty sure it would be like living near yellowstone

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    true.. but isn't it currently (as in during timeline of the ESO) dormant? unless I'm getting my lore wrong, pretty sure it would be like living near yellowstone
    Sort of dormant. Basically you won't be seeing much ash in 2E Vvardenfell, in fact most of it will be grassland and swamp but there will be some ash-covered areas closer to the volcano and in the north judging by that map that was leaked before the announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Meh, this game is completely dead. 1 hour logged in and there's not a single ad in Elden Root, no chat in /zone chat at all. Also, people just leave or kick everyone during dungeons without saying anything. Seems like WoW is so much better, sadly.
    It's not dead, people usually turn chat off or simply don't want dead weight in their guild. (Guilds are used for trading and can fit a limited number of people in, most guilds want high CP traders and crafters).

If you want a PvE guild then try Craglorn, that's where all the trial guilds advertise.

Also try get your CP up, 200 is pretty low and there are elitists out there who will kick you from pugs (Pro tip, don't queue for any dungeon that doesn't have "I" at the end of its name, they're overtuned for the RDF tool). Failing that use the forums to find a happy-go-lucky guild.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-05-06 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh.... It's about as Dormant as Mt. Kilauea
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I keep seeing skyreach carry/runs in chat, is that just for low lvl char exp or what?

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I keep seeing skyreach carry/runs in chat, is that just for low lvl char exp or what?
    Yes, it's just an xp grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Yes, it's just an xp grind.
    Is it good for champion lvls 2? or jut under 50 chars.

Yay, finally got my templar to 50. Now to figure out what champion levels and shit are all about as I continue to slowly work my way through zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yay, finally got my templar to 50. Now to figure out what champion levels and shit are all about as I continue to slowly work my way through zones.
    You'll regret lvling one because they get bent over in morrowind
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Stamplar is my only character... not looking forward to this..

So I've heard, but I've still got a stupid amount of content left to do (only in the third zone of my starting faction) and I'm not planning on buying/playing Marrowind content any time soon. Definitely read the freakouts, but meh, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be viable for most casual content. And if things are as bad as folks make it out to be, by the time I get around to doing anything remotely challenging hopefully ZMO will have addressed whatever issues there are.

Now I just need to get some initial gear/champion levels so I can do veteran dungeons. Apparently it was my fault our dps were faceplanting with no chance of being healed because I only had 16K hp or something *sigh*

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So I've heard, but I've still got a stupid amount of content left to do (only in the third zone of my starting faction) and I'm not planning on buying/playing Marrowind content any time soon. Definitely read the freakouts, but meh, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be viable for most casual content. And if things are as bad as folks make it out to be, by the time I get around to doing anything remotely challenging hopefully ZMO will have addressed whatever issues there are.

Now I just need to get some initial gear/champion levels so I can do veteran dungeons. Apparently it was my fault our dps were faceplanting with no chance of being healed because I only had 16K hp or something *sigh*
    Just an fyi zmo isnt known for fixing issues, they're known for making more and still leaving the old ones in and making it worse
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I stopped playing completely until morrowind. Just want to play warden. I think I made it to lv12 before I stopped haha. Early levels were too slow for me.

Just an fyi zmo isnt known for fixing issues, they're known for making more and still leaving the old ones in and making it worse
    Eh, if that ends up happening, on well. I can either transition to a tank build (which was always my backup plan) or level a warden/actually level my dragon knight alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I stopped playing completely until morrowind. Just want to play warden. I think I made it to lv12 before I stopped haha. Early levels were too slow for me.
    I haven't played in a long time, but I'm turned off from playing now because I want to play a Warden and dont' want to have felt like I wasted time leveling a character I'm just going to put down in a month.