Looking for a lost ww2 movie

Hey!

I want to watch a movie I saw last year but don't remember the name of. It's about a jewish woman who tries to flee from the nazis but her family was led into an ambush but she managed to get away. She went through various ways to travel without being caught, one being shipped in a coffin. After some time she joins the resistance and eventually infiltrates the nazis, working as a spy. She eventually come into contact with the captain or whatever rank he had that had caught her family in the ambush but she has to hold her persona for the better of the resistance.

Thanks in advance!

Hogan's Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Hogan's Heroes.
    Negative

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Hey!

I want to watch a movie I saw last year but don't remember the name of. It's about a jewish woman who tries to flee from the nazis but her family was led into an ambush but she managed to get away. She went through various ways to travel without being caught, one being shipped in a coffin. After some time she joins the resistance and eventually infiltrates the nazis, working as a spy. She eventually come into contact with the captain or whatever rank he had that had caught her family in the ambush but she has to hold her persona for the better of the resistance.

Thanks in advance!
    Black Book starring Carice van Houten?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389557/

Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    Black Book starring Carice van Houten?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389557/
    Yes! Thank you! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Yes! Thank you! ^^
    There was a movie, about this person... and that thing happens with you know who.

Yet somehow the internet provides... at the risk of being struck by lightning, the internet is more reliable and answers more prayers than God. Who are you praying to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    There was a movie, about this person... and that thing happens with you know who.

Yet somehow the internet provides... at the risk of being struck by lightning, the internet is more reliable and answers more prayers than God. Who are you praying to?
    To be fair the synopsis he wrote was very concrete, I´ve watch that movie years ago and I pretty much knew wich one he was referring. I have even just type " WORLD WAR 2 coffin movie spy " on google and you got it on the first link.