Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    Great way to get carpal tunnel.
    Yep that too. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I think there are some addons for obliterating so you don't have to drag every single item in the window. Never bothered myself with the forge but I saw it on some youtube vid, a guy having an addon with something like a many slot backpack so he can dump all his obliterum fodder in there instead 1 by 1.
    Your talking about Easy Obliterate. But even with that its a cancerous job xD.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    im making more than 10 k per day with my champion , he gives me 125 g per WQ completed
    with flying doing WQ is pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    im making more than 10 k per day with my champion , he gives me 125 g per WQ completed
    with flying doing WQ is pretty fast
    Yeah, I have the 50g, 25g, and 50g+AP item equipments on my companion, it's pretty sweet. Wardens and Kirin Tor quests are so quick to fly to and knock out.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Been looking a bit into Obliterate, but it seems to not be worth it, if one sells for about 1k Looking to get into new markets.
    The method I use. Still extremely lucrative, 0 competition and very little effort once set up.

Gold Guide: How I Make 400k - 600k Passively in a Month | NO FARMING | 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    The method I use. Still extremely lucrative, 0 competition and very little effort once set up.

Gold Guide: How I Make 400k - 600k Passively in a Month | NO FARMING | 7.1
    A tad bit too late with the enchanting advice, with the dauntless tokens dropping left and right the prices of crystals on my server went from 200-250g to 60-70g tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    A tad bit too late with the enchanting advice, with the dauntless tokens dropping left and right the prices of crystals on my server went from 200-250g to 60-70g tops.
    Yeah. It was created in 7.1, but the Order Hall section has remained unchanged and lucrative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    yup, jerks still still post 500 single herbs. I'm not 100% sure why people do it. I know it doesnt cause them to sell better, and certainly collecting the crap out of the mail must suck too. but people will always do that man
    There's many motivations to do such thing but the main one is dropping the prices.

Lack of knowledge,lack of proper addons,lack of interest but there's many many people that post their auctions as the lowest price without actually seeing the other auctions.

So they come at the AH trying to post 1000 roses and see this.

20 x 200 99 g
    15 x100 98.5 g
    5x1 98 g
    4x100 85 g
    70x1 80 g
    20x50 79.5g
    20 x 10 79 g
    50x1 60g

Now one must question...Are the 50 auctions with 1 rose your competence? No, its not ,really...in the worst case scenario it will make you not to sell 50 of 1000.
    3 options here:

1. Buy the 50x1 and post. People are lazy and dont do this.
    2. Post at the 59g. A SMALL percent of items from all the auctions have drastically dropped the price.
    3. Post at 78.5g ignoring the 50x 1 (anyone who like to click 50 times is free to do so).

So in the end its all a matter of making auctions underpriced and extremely annoying to buy so it takes times (eventually someone will buy them) and trying people post actual auctions below that artificial threshold you've created.

Buy it? Sure... There's ,at the moment of writting this post ,in my server 800 roses on auctions of 1 posted by the same guy 30% cheaper that the next auction. Im free to click 800 times sure but ANYONE who thinks the guy doing this is actually thinking it will sell faster get my congratulations for keeping intact the naiveness and the innocence of the childhood.

Now dont get me wrong...I dont really see any kind of toxic behavior here. There's the oppossing force of people buying everything and reposting 50% higher so in the end this is a free market and since I dont ask anyone about my prices I cant be cynical enough to tell other what to do.

Deleted
    I buy herbs off the AH as they re cheap as chips right now at least on my server, then make Pots of the Old War while hoping for big props, then sell them to make a profit

-snip- oops

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    There's many motivations to do such thing but the main one is dropping the prices.

Lack of knowledge,lack of proper addons,lack of interest but there's many many people that post their auctions as the lowest price without actually seeing the other auctions.

So they come at the AH trying to post 1000 roses and see this.

20 x 200 99 g
    15 x100 98.5 g
    5x1 98 g
    4x100 85 g
    70x1 80 g
    20x50 79.5g
    20 x 10 79 g
    50x1 60g

Now one must question...Are the 50 auctions with 1 rose your competence? No, its not ,really...in the worst case scenario it will make you not to sell 50 of 1000.
    3 options here:

1. Buy the 50x1 and post. People are lazy and dont do this.
    2. Post at the 59g. A SMALL percent of items from all the auctions have drastically dropped the price.
    3. Post at 78.5g ignoring the 50x 1 (anyone who like to click 50 times is free to do so).

So in the end its all a matter of making auctions underpriced and extremely annoying to buy so it takes times (eventually someone will buy them) and trying people post actual auctions below that artificial threshold you've created.

Buy it? Sure... There's ,at the moment of writting this post ,in my server 800 roses on auctions of 1 posted by the same guy 30% cheaper that the next auction. Im free to click 800 times sure but ANYONE who thinks the guy doing this is actually thinking it will sell faster get my congratulations for keeping intact the naiveness and the innocence of the childhood.

Now dont get me wrong...I dont really see any kind of toxic behavior here. There's the oppossing force of people buying everything and reposting 50% higher so in the end this is a free market and since I dont ask anyone about my prices I cant be cynical enough to tell other what to do.

Sorry this is a wordblock

I understand that some people do it for dropping prices, but I believe these people posting 300+ of them think it sells faster. I ran MFC until the end of WoD, I used to put a single herb of each herb at around 90s-1g. More often than not people would undercut me and I'd buy their stuff. Other times my single herb got bought, I'd just repost another one when my dungeon ended, it worked beautifully on area 52.

As far as your poke "Im free to click 800 times sure but ANYONE who thinks the guy doing this is actually thinking it will sell faster get my congratulations for keeping intact the naiveness and the innocence of the childhood" goes, maybe it's because I've worked in retail as a cashier before. It's frightening how often you have to explain how the debit machine works. I know there are a lot of different machines business use, but they are pretty straight forward, a few options may be different but you still swipe/insert the damn card. My faith in the intelligence of the average person was lost long long ago, so I do not find it farfetched for people to believe that singles sell faster. Also, I ran MFC for several expacs... and it made me millions... People are pretty stupid. Some smart players would do it, but placing only a few items saves time collecting from the mailbox. If they post that many thinking it will save them more time than reposting so they can just check randomly throughout the day than posting a few and watching it, they are kinda silly. Then when people undercut you, the items will not stay up for very long, especially if somebody notices what is happening, so you make somebody else money. Unless you watch it, its almost pointless. The price typically balances itself out shortly after and will not stay low for long. So posting 5k single herbs isn't the strategy people go for, twats who do not know how to work the AH do that.

ONE LAST THING. Anyone. And I mean anyone who gives 2 shits about the AH runs an addon for it. Auctionator is very common and it catalogs the items into 1 page by price and shows quantity. It just takes 30 years to scan with that many items up. I know I won't even post the items if I notice an abnormally large quantity
    Last edited by bigbleach; 2017-05-11 at 04:51 AM.