Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Who wants this?!? The ability that did roughly 5% of your overall damage and caused 50% of your deaths, immobilizes your character, and caps your energy? It has no synergy with the current design of outlaw.
    Oh, come on Xanatu, I'm sure you LOVED falling through the world! Killing Spree should have been removed, period. I suspect most "combat" rogues have terrible memories of it. Of course, there was always a bunch of people who talked about how "skilled" you had to be to use it...

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Oh, come on Xanatu, I'm sure you LOVED falling through the world! Killing Spree should have been removed, period. I suspect most "combat" rogues have terrible memories of it. Of course, there was always a bunch of people who talked about how "skilled" you had to be to use it...
    Oh come on, KS was fine and fun, and at the start of every xpac it hit like a truck with red buff.
    All it needed is just to land you back where you were standing and grant immunity while channeling. Never happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Killing Spree was easily one of my least favorite things about Combat. Glad it is gone but we needed something passive or active to replace it.

Deleted
    I've recently just switched back to Outlaw from Sub after getting Loaded Dice and the bracers, so far really enjoying it. Granted I don't raid, I only do Mythic+ content so it suits my play style / content.

But folks here are right, feels a bit empty and needs a "killing spree" baseline ability.

Kspree was the most fun of combat. The most fun with Roll the Bones is if you avoid a single buff roll lololololol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    I've recently just switched back to Outlaw from Sub after getting Loaded Dice and the bracers, so far really enjoying it. Granted I don't raid, I only do Mythic+ content so it suits my play style / content.

But folks here are right, feels a bit empty and needs a "killing spree" baseline ability.
    I would prefer Cannon Ball Barrage baseline instead to be honest.

Deleted
    Wondering what's coming next on PTR (if changes are coming at all)...
    Still some room for improvement about Class Dev communication ^^
    Outlaw community seams quiet on us official on the other hand.

Deleted
    Just went back to outlaw after playing sin since january and was really frustrated by RtB, rolling 1 buff four times in arow and that buff being buried treasure feels really bad. Reminded me why i switched to sin in the first place, anything to avoid that horrid rolling chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varkas88 View Post
    Just went back to outlaw after playing sin since january and was really frustrated by RtB, rolling 1 buff four times in arow and that buff being buried treasure feels really bad. Reminded me why i switched to sin in the first place, anything to avoid that horrid rolling chance
    Do you have the Loaded Dice trait already? Not saying one-buff streaks are a goner, but they have gotten quite rare. Usually the 'RNG frustration' results from not getting TB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    but they have gotten quite rare. Usually the 'RNG frustration' results from not getting TB.
    If you don't get TB with loaded dice (and you don't have convergence) it's not that rare from my experience, even it's less present.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    Do you have the Loaded Dice trait already? Not saying one-buff streaks are a goner, but they have gotten quite rare. Usually the 'RNG frustration' results from not getting TB.
    No loaded dice trait, i got to 35 before the patch had enough to buy the stam/dmg new trait. Does loaded dice make a big difference!? If its not much of an improvement i won't waste putting any AP into outlaw and just stick with assassination. I enjoyed the pace and theme of outlaw just dislike RtB variance

Quote Originally Posted by Jahwal View Post
    If you don't get TB with loaded dice (and you don't have convergence) it's not that rare from my experience, even it's less present.
    100% that! ^

The last few days I've found that my outlaw "offset" is now simming higher dps than my assassin main spec set. So I've been focusing on really trying to get my outlaw spec back up to snuff. The problem I'm having is that when I test both specs on the target dummy my assassin spec usually hangs around 800-820k dps over 200-230 million damage done. When I test outlaw for the same duration I'm lucky to hold 750k dps and usually end up in the 700k range. Part of the problem maybe my opener? I don't know, doesn't feel like it starts that strong which makes it hard to maintain a high dps for a long duration. I'm 10/10 assassin legos, and I'm only missing the bracers for outlaw, and it's been a little bit since my last lego, so I'm thinking in the next week or two I'll get my bracers. The most frustrating part though is still roll the bones, I have 46 points into outlaw, so I have the new golden trait and then some. but the issue still arises that if I pop MFD and RTB's and don't get TB before pull, I need to open on the target, pop RTB's again and i'll get 2 buffs, but if it's not TB I end up in a 'roll a thon' trying to get TB or 3 buffs. Last night on a target dummy test I opened as normal, and kept re rolling for TB, since maintaining some level of dps didn't really matter I just said, I'm going to reroll until I get TB. I didn't get a TB buff until my COTDB was back off CD, so that was a minute and a half of rerolls without TB.

My next test after that I had TB come up pretty consistently, but I ran the test for 300 million damage and still only came in a bit above 700k dps. I've really been looking over top dps outlaw rogue logs trying to see what they're doing, and it pretty much looks like get bracers, roll until you get TB, and keep a BTE rolling for big pistol/blunderbuss shots. I just can't help but wonder if there are some small things I'm missing that add up to big gains.

All that being said, I think my dps is even inflated slightly in the ests for outlaw because it appears that when I proc the explosion from my run through it's hitting other targets, so I'm afraid my ST dps is even more abysmal than the meter shows when I'm trying to test it out.

Exact same situation except i still need pyrdaz and bracers. I was having the same issue with greed or whatever rt explosion is called hitting all the dummies so i just went to aszuna and used the summonable valentines toy target dummie. If you dont have it the pvp one in org is far enough away fron the other ones i think.

Deleted
    Hm, did people with the bracer compare them with other legendaries in real fight? I swap then a lot with kil'jaden and I never saw a big win. I am really not fan of then since they force you to rely on getting true bearing.

How doe DFA compare to MfD in Mythic+?

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Hm, did people with the bracer compare them with other legendaries in real fight? I swap then a lot with kil'jaden and I never saw a big win. I am really not fan of then since they force you to rely on getting true bearing.
    How is that different to the normal rotation, you still want true bearing even without the legendary bracers

I just got the shoulders so now i have the holy trinity of legendaries (bracers/ring/shoulders); after running some sims Shoulders/Bracers is simming over 50k higher then Shoulders/Ravenholdt so i guess im using that.

Now im not quite sure on the rotation tho;

Mfd prepull-Ambush-RtB-AR/CoTD(RtB if singlebuff that isnt TB)5cp BtE if Blunderbuss procs -> Blunderbuss else spam RT, vanish on cooldown -> Ambush, RT's?

Should i hold off on using vanish for a Blunderbuss proc or just use em right away and if they happen to line up they line up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    I just got the shoulders so now i have the holy trinity of legendaries (bracers/ring/shoulders); after running some sims Shoulders/Bracers is simming over 50k higher then Shoulders/Ravenholdt so i guess im using that.

Now im not quite sure on the rotation tho;

Mfd prepull-Ambush-RtB-AR/CoTD(RtB if singlebuff that isnt TB)5cp BtE if Blunderbuss procs -> Blunderbuss else spam RT, vanish on cooldown -> Ambush, RT's?

Should i hold off on using vanish for a Blunderbuss proc or just use em right away and if they happen to line up they line up?
    If you have True Bearing, no.
    If you have AR and dreadblades off cooldown, yes but use the blunderbuff proc to generate 6 combo points with dreadblades.

So outlaw appears to be the least obtained, or nearly so, of all challenge appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Not surprising at all, its preeety hard, most people I´ve seen doing it got lucky with 2+ 6 rolls... I got it down to 5% after like 20 tries but then got bored with it. It´s insanely hard compared to assassination and sub.

Also most rogues main assassin so that has most of the juicy gear/AP making it harder to do with an off spec