Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'd like to see bosmer (wood elf) installment
    a massive forest would be pretty cool

-see more adventurers in the caves / ruins
    -a nice involved story, and side quests.. make me feel a part of the world... (skyrim was great but i felt detached)
    -choices potentially affecting the world, and
    -people outside of towns... tired of bandits etc... how about khajiit caravans, or traders, every day people just travelling
    -a jump that isn't 10 feet in the air
    -responsive jumping, go to jump over fence, instead of jumping clear over it, why not plant your foot, or use hands, or use both hands to scale object
    -capes!
    -robe crafting
    -tattoos / piercings
    -more hair lengths and styles
    -option to take off maps, and UI

I don't want to play a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Also I'd like an Elder Scrolls game where your character is simply a random person and not a chosen one.
    This is a popular trend in modern games and I personally hate it. I like it when you're a random adventurer going out into the world to do epic things, not when you're a chosen one, descendant of dragons, god in man form, etc. etc. I think vanilla WoW got that part right.

If they added the ability to play co-op locally with a friend I would give them all my money.

Deleted
    i just want it to release

Deleted
    Survival Mechanics would be cool, we always get a rich vibrant world make us use it!! food/shelter etc. I love it when you actually have to manage your character via eating/drinking etc doesn't have to be hardcore just something to keep us on our toes.

Also I'd love to manage my own town/village (FO4). Expand on Hearthfire DLC and let us become an Earl or something.
    Last edited by mmoc157db6de0e; 2017-05-09 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    More variety in the voice acting. Oblivion seemed to have more voice actors, whereas Skyrim seemed to use the same two or three for almost every NPC which bugged the hell out of me
    Oh Oblivion had so many voiceactors allright, so many that some NPCs changed their voice completely sentence-to-sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Oh Oblivion had so many voiceactors allright, so many that some NPCs changed their voice completely sentence-to-sentence.
    Obligatory:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    A game engine that doesn't implode on it's self in 10000000000000 different ways.
    Would that mean no more space-time defying airborne corpses?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont want Fallout 4 again. Skyrim was fine and can easily be built upon. It helped pave a way to the games we like today. I would like to see them top Witcher 3 though. Would be great to have some good competition make our gaming experiences better.

I don't want them to change the game much from what skyrim was. I would like them to put in a combat and ability system like elder scrolls online. Keep the world the same but make it much bigger with more quests and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dont want Fallout 4 again. Skyrim was fine and can easily be built upon. It helped pave a way to the games we like today. I would like to see them top Witcher 3 though. Would be great to have some good competition make our gaming experiences better.
    You what?

Morrowind did that. The old Fallouts. The Witcher. Dragon Age.

Skyrim was a pretty weak RPG.

7+ Year Old Account
    A game in which Bethesda actually tries to fix and not leave it in a state of that you need to get mods in order to solve stuff for the main quest. Seriously, Skyrim, that dude in the sewers refused to work on several PCs and everytime it was fixed with unofficial patches. >_< Thank christ for modders, let's just hope Bethesda won't rely on them TOO much to make their games work.

-Actually good core gameplay, especially when it comes to melee combat. After playing gems such as Platinum Games titles and DOOM, Skyrim's combat feels incredibly limp-wristed.

-Spell creation, or least cool spells. Magic was also fairly lame in Skyrim.

-A plot that actually uses The Elder Scroll's rich and well-written background lore to good effect.

-A new engine. Please. Gamebryo and its derivatives cannot support your games anymore Bethesda. Albeit I know they keep the engine because it's way, way easier to mod than more modern engines.

-Better RPG systems in general. Well made quests, use of non-combat skills, consequences for actions beyond one line of dialog.

-Actually interesting characters. There's literally one character I remember from Skyrim, Serana from the DLC. Even the Civil War questline, which on paper is interesting, falls flat because all the characters involved are boring and sound bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a graphics setting othet than "make your eyes bleed".

And hair that isn't literal straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Gamebryo and its derivatives cannot support your games anymore Bethesda.
    Gamebryo engine is what makes Bethesda games. No other engine can support dynamic world building and player modding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You what?

Morrowind did that. The old Fallouts. The Witcher. Dragon Age.

Skyrim was a pretty weak RPG.
    Except, look at all the games that went to emulate Skyrim. Skyrim being a success led to the huge glut of open world we see.

15+ Year Old Account
    TES6 isn't expected this year. This is common knowledge.

From back in December:

Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter made the forecast in a recent interview, which has now been picked up by Bethesda's Pete Hines.

“Sorry Michael Pachter but you totally punted this one”, Hines wrote on Twitter. “You should listen to me (and Todd) more often...

"Hope you're enjoying the holidays and a little time off."

Before adding to another follower: "It isn't delayed. The studio has two other major projects they want to work on before they get to TES6."

Pachter replied to the thread, tweeting: "No time off, but enjoying the quietude, nonetheless. I'll change my prediction to 2018, but you don't have my permission for later."

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Except, look at all the games that went to emulate Skyrim. Skyrim being a success led to the huge glut of open world we see.
    Success doesn't mean shit. CoD still sells like crazy. Bethesda marketed Skyrim very well and it brought a lot of people into the genre.

Compared to Oblivion and Morrowind, Skyrim was lacking. Lazy. Overrated.

The Witcher 3 sold way less and it makes anything Bethesda's done in the last 15 years look like shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Success doesn't mean shit. CoD still sells like crazy. Bethesda marketed Skyrim very well and it brought a lot of people into the genre.

Compared to Oblivion and Morrowind, Skyrim was lacking. Lazy. Overrated.

The Witcher 3 sold way less and it makes anything Bethesda's done in the last 15 years look like shit.
    COD is also responsible for lots of shit. Look at the games that emulate it. I think you are complaining to me about the wrong things.