Poll: Vote.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Except that Argus will be no-fly again
    I too have heard rumors about Argus being a no-flight island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at the people who claim they aren't subscribing again, ever. If they were truly done with this game they wouldn't be on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    Lol at the people who claim they aren't subscribing again, ever. If they were truly done with this game they wouldn't be on this website.
    So basically you're telling us people can change their minds? Thanks, professor!!

Uhm this isn't just a website for WoW? There are other sub forums/megathreads? God forbid people want to keep up with news of a game they no longer play......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Legion is amazing, there is always something to do.
    There is something to do? Sounds like amazing game design. It gives you something to do. It's like daycare game design.

I hate to click 'not resubbing again, ever' but I don't see them fixing any of the major issues that caused me to leave. I don't think they'll even address little issues either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm this isn't just a website for WoW? There are other sub forums/megathreads? God forbid people want to keep up with news of a game they no longer play......
    Maybe they'll surprise me one day and I'll come to MMO-C to see what's up and find out they fixed things that would make me able to come back. It's more likely that I'd see it here than at Blizzard's new infographic style site that gives pretty much no information.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2017-05-08 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spend too much time in Legion playing Centrelink simulator then achieving/progressing anything worthwhile over time as a Casual. I'm on and off but thanks to gold I play here and there, dunno why really.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Steliios View Post
    i am okay with that but i am also can not do both IRL working staying with family,friends wow require a huge amount of time and i can not give it that amount of time its not about laziness
    If you can't dedicate a lot of time to videogames WoW, or any other MMO for that matter, is not a good game to play.

The game should never conform to people who have little time to play. If it did the game would be more like WOD, which is what the whole garrison system was about. We all saw how that ended.

Not very likely, but I won't ever completely count it out. Right now I just have too much going on IRL to commit to organized raiding and I can't ever see myself being a casual LFR hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    Not a chance. Design of the game has changed too much.
    Follow on question then, to people like you. Will you still be hanging around this or other WoW forums? If so, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Follow on question then, to people like you. Will you still be hanging around this or other WoW forums? If so, why?
    Because I would still like to keep up to date on WoW news as I do with a lot of games. I more than likely won't be coming back if the new FF14 xpac piques my interest as I said. Also there are other sub forums on this site.

Better question. Who gives a shit about a bunch of people on MMO-C who aren't and haven't been subbed commenting on a game they can't forget. They have stupid reasons for not playing and won't be back cause ____ so who cares.

I think I'm just done with mmos in general after Legion. They're designed to just take as much time as possible with nothing to show for it. If I put the thousands of hours I had with this game into something else like drawing or acting, I bet I could be really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not coming back for a while. I don't know what happened, but this game is just unappealing as fuck right now.

You just hit the nail on the head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    You just hit the nail on the head
    Not really, I don't play World of Tanks anymore yet I still visit their forums to see what changes are being done and such and to keep up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    The game should never conform to people who have little time to play. If it did the game would be more like WOD, which is what the whole garrison system was about. We all saw how that ended.
    The game should also never conform to people who have virtually unlimited time to play. If it did the game would be like Legion, which is what the whole AP/Legendary/RNGfest systems are about. We're all seeing how that unfolds and now the only question is will the fallout be the same or even worse than WOD?

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Not really, I don't play World of Tanks anymore yet I still visit their forums to see what changes are being done and such and to keep up to date.
    And that's fine. What the other poster and I were referencing were the people who are unsubbed and come here to trash hard on every announced update and change to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    And that's fine. What the other poster and I were referencing were the people who are unsubbed and come here to trash hard on every announced update and change to the game.
    They're just the polar opposite of the White Knights that defend every decision Blizzard makes no matter what.

People feel the need to have their opinion validated, so they shout it where they think their viewpoint will be best mirrored or confirmed.

Neither extreme end of rhetoric is a good look.

Lol at subbed people reading a thread directed to unsubbed people.