Poll: Which is most unappealing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    for me it's probably Pandas, i feel least attached to them. I've grown fond of all the different groups in time.

Night elves, human, male panda, male blood elves, taurens.

This thread is racist

Draenei male. They're too hypermusculated.
    Draenei female even being hypersexualized doesn't bother me that enough. So for female one I take that ugly chihuahas that are worgen female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elves, gnoams, space goats, humans are equally unappealing.. But the rabid curs are downright disgusting..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

So, I'm answering what my least favorite race to play would be. Not what I find to be the ugliest or prettiest race for to be or date if this was real life.

I never liked elves, and Legion is basically the orc-equivalent of WoD, so you could say I've had my fill of the x'dorei! I might have to endure playing Night Elf if I want to start a DH, unless Blizz announces race options soon.

Best to worst:

Tauren/Orc
    Undead
    Troll/Human/Draenei/Worgen
    Dwarves
    Pandaren
    Gnomes/Goblins
    Night elf
    Blood elf
    Mother pus bucket!

Gnomes and pandaren, both annoy the hell out of my.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That talking food one.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I play characters based on them feeling interesting. The only gender race combo I dislike, would be female worgen, for obvious reasons.
    Other than that, I have every race and gender represented in my character screens. Including Female Worgen, they look pretty damned amazing in the Cataclysmic Death Knight PVP set.

Orc, Undead, Troll...yeah, I don't really like a lot of the Horde races. Tauren are fine but I don't like playing as one, if that makes sense.

For me its blood elf. /shudder
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Don't think I could ever stand playing a panda. Tauren either. Too big and goofy looking.

Undead would be a lot better if their gear wasn't permanently tattered. Not sure why Bliz never added Chinese WoW undead models as appearance options.

All the other races are fine.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Trolls and their tusks are worst of many ugly races.

Gnomes. Hated them with passion since release. To fucking silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Undead and troll. I really hate how armor looks on both races, with trolls having bare feet and undead having bones sticking out all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    Don't think I could ever stand playing a panda. Tauren either. Too big and goofy looking.

Undead would be a lot better if their gear wasn't permanently tattered. Not sure why Bliz never added Chinese WoW undead models as appearance options.

All the other races are fine.
    I would like undead a lot more if the Chinese models were an option, but at that point they are just humans with bad posture haha
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Wow really? Draenei are the most appealing? I guess people like themselves some Cthulhu meat.
    They look awesome and have cool lore.

Pandaren for me. Their animations are too odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    +1

It's weird, but I like goblins way more than gnomes. Not sure why though, both races are funny and interesting in their own way, but I could never play a gnome.
    They only share size.

Goblins are more like mini orcs. Which makes them way cooler.

Gnomes are like mini dwarfs? Hate it.

Suprised of much goblins are disliked.

Pandaren. /10char

goblins/gnomes should've been one option