Tanks in Arena's wuttt?

Arena's would be so much more fun if you couldn't queue as tank (Especially Guardian druid) its just a cheesy ass play style and only people who tank and want to abuse its play style will disagree with that.

If Blizz wants to allow cheesy ass tanks to play arenas they should make it so only tank teams get queued against other tank teams so they can both be the last alive just swiping each other for 45 minutes until they get tired of it and stop queuing tanks in arena's.

It's just garbage and its no wonder Legion pvp is among the worst we have seen.

Am i alone on this or is there anyone else out there getting tired of this cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Arena's would be so much more fun if you couldn't queue as tank (Especially Guardian druid) its just a cheesy ass play style and only people who tank and want to abuse its play style will disagree with that.
    Arenas would be so much more fun if you couldn't queue as dps. Its just a cheesy ass play style and only people who dps and want to abuse its play style will disagree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

First tank spotted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanks are countered by having a healer on your team rather then 3x dps. In twos? For skirmish, tanks should be treated the same as healers - Only in 3s. In 2s, well, its 2s - You could go up against double MW for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I have been frustrated by tanks in arena as well, but not bears. Paladins are far worse. Bears are only crap n 2v2, but 2v2 is crap in general.

I would love to see a slight change to arenas in general.

2v2 can only be 2 dps like skirms.
    3v3 is forced to be 1 healer, 1 ranged, 1 melee. (melee can be a tank if desired).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I have been frustrated by tanks in arena as well, but not bears. Paladins are far worse. Bears are only crap n 2v2, but 2v2 is crap in general.

3v3 is forced to be 1 healer, 1 ranged, 1 melee. (melee can be a tank if desired).
    Finally someone with a valid opinion that makes sense. I agree with you, there should be less ways to cheese the system and get free points. The 2v2 being only 2 dps should 100% be a thing, no one takes 2's seriously and no one wants to play dampening games with a heealer/dps.

If you can't beat tanks in arena you really need to git gud, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    If you can't beat tanks in arena you really need to git gud, son.
    lol what an idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-09 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Finally someone with a valid opinion that makes sense. I agree with you, there should be less ways to cheese the system and get free points. The 2v2 being only 2 dps should 100% be a thing, no one takes 2's seriously and no one wants to play dampening games with a heealer/dps.
    Somebody who suggests locking certain specs out of content because he is too terrible at the game to beat them shouldn't be talking about valid opinions.

Being a tank is not cheesing the system, it is playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Sounds like you got clapped by a tank

10+ Year Old Account
    Salt levels are maximum. Id love to see an actual argument and not just "I lose to it so it's cheesy". There are plenty of ways to counter tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bear View Post
    Sounds like you got clapped by a tank
    When you watch rank 1 players laughing at how stupid tanks are in arenas and just stop queuing because its garbage then yes there is a problem. Apparently everyone on this forum is just better than rank 1 and can easily deal with tanks. My bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Salt levels are maximum. Id love to see an actual argument and not just "I lose to it so it's cheesy". There are plenty of ways to counter tanks.
    The only way to counter tanks in 2v2 is to queue as a tank and thats just boring and a waste of time to see who leaves first. 3v3 is easier to deal with tanks yes but still gimmicky and looked down on by good players. There is a reason some high level players are making tanks so they can ride the cheese train as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post

Im fine with this if healers get double loot from 3's cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this isn't remotely constructive.