Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    ye, i wish they picked a racial location as background instead of the class halls.

Formerly known as Arafal

Funny how things like this go live before a blue post is even up about it.

Looks cool, but why does my male Tauren's spec use a female pronoun?

https://i.imgur.com/FCdjPB1.png
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    New mounts/pets is atrocious. Everything else is awesome, but man they screwed the pooch on mounts/pets. You used to be able to jump straight to unlearned pets/mounts, now you have to keep clicking "load more", which sucks if you have hundreds of mounts/pets, and they got rid of the search bar for mount/pets, so you can't quickly search for one. Especially beyond this is that they added a bunch of unobtainable mounts/pets to the unlearned. The old system had -some- but the old site designers kept it pretty up to date, but now they've added mounts that were never even added to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    does the new armory link now properly display mythic versions of xmog items rather then the basic normal version regardless of what you have on?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Looks cool, but why does my male Tauren's spec use a female pronoun?

https://i.imgur.com/FCdjPB1.png
    Too many utters?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Leiandri View Post
    Oh yeah I just saw it on mine as well! Looks clean and informative but a little... ehh... soulless.

Man, doesn't my troll look really miffed about being stuck in the middle of stupid draenei temple!
    I think she's miffed because she's missing a gem in her gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    the URL has changed from the battle.net one. New one is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../yourcharacter

or you can get there by going here - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20634739, and choosing one of youre characters

edit: not working for EU yet
    This is shit...less information.

Less does not equal more.

Where is the statistics page?
    Only shows my 4 Hunter pets i have on me and not my collection?
    I hit "load more" on battle pets and mounts once...looks like i need to do it 10+ more times....
    Where is the activity feed?

This isn't a look but a slime down...i wonder is it going to affect third party sites now .....

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    does the new armory link now properly display mythic versions of xmog items rather then the basic normal version regardless of what you have on?
    Nope, i have transmogged mythic gavel of eredar, which is golden to match the whole set.. It still displays different version.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ade/andromedes

Deleted
    Racial background would indeed have been far better than your order hall, wonder if it will change next expansion?

Also disappointed if you can't change stance/animation like you could back in Wrath, what's the point in redoing the whole thing if we can't also get more options (especially options we used to have)?

At least Paladin's Order Hall looks amazing, Demon Hunters, not so much. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You're joking right? Blizzard steals from addon authors all the time, some of the most useful features in this game were stolen. Why would their web team be any different? Doubt it's a coincidence.
    They probably started creating the art sooner than you think. Creative works takes time, not to mention the time that they needed to test and implement it. I work in advertising and I know how long those things can take. If I had to guess, i would say they were working on this for at least a month. I might be wrong though.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Looks pretty good I guess, but something about it leaves me with a taste of meh, not sure what it is...

Although I do like the achievement section showing those lovely progress circles. Now I can truly see how much I care for certain categories. :P

What I like most, however, is actually the talent section, just because there's that empty area in the right, ready for new lines of talents in the future. Easy excitement! XP

it doesn't have #'s on stats just useless %'s so its awful

Deleted
    Nice ! We can actually see raid progression and the stuff equiped on mobile phone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiandri View Post
    Oh yeah I just saw it on mine as well! Looks clean and informative but a little... ehh... soulless.

Man, doesn't my troll look really miffed about being stuck in the middle of stupid draenei temple!
    It is your Class Order Hall, can't you see that?

Ugh, they didn't add pvp talents T_T

They could show them on PvP tab or wherever...

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    New mounts/pets is atrocious. Everything else is awesome, but man they screwed the pooch on mounts/pets. You used to be able to jump straight to unlearned pets/mounts, now you have to keep clicking "load more", which sucks if you have hundreds of mounts/pets, and they got rid of the search bar for mount/pets, so you can't quickly search for one. Especially beyond this is that they added a bunch of unobtainable mounts/pets to the unlearned. The old system had -some- but the old site designers kept it pretty up to date, but now they've added mounts that were never even added to the game.
    There's a few other things that suck, I know they are minor but still.

• Cannot get specifics on the stats, only % which is boring.
    • Cannot easily see number of raid kills without several clicks... (bad design)
    • Contrast on items such as rage, crit, and mastery is not amazing...though this seems to be class specific, so they need to have something static behind them to keep clear.
    • Why are we still unable to see PvP talents (i understand they change often, but seeing common ones is useful to some)
    • Under the achievement tabs, everything feels actually slower to read. You cannot as easily view completion %s between different categories, and everything feels so oversized, even on a 2k monitor, to the point where I'm just constantly scrolling.
    • Why use up so much space for the PvP squares only to have the rating and HK text be borderline hidden and unassuming. Of course you can read it, but it isn't nearly as clear as the simple yellow text we had before, sure more boring, but way less visual compression.
    • Edit, just checked mobile, the raids are even in reverse order, would make more sense to have most current raid on top.

One major thing is that it all feels too "mobile" there are hardly any mouseovers and everything is a bit oversized.

It just feels like an overall dumbed down version that tells less, not more. I play games like this because of the usefulness of granular information. Hell, the stupid WF/TF system means that I "can" get marginal upgrades on items. Say i go from an 865 to an 875 arcanocrystal, well now it's extremely possible for your armory to literally look no different apart from the number next to that item, nvm the .x% to every secondary you've gained... The entire update kinda looks nicer, but tells much less while also taking substantially more time to find useful info, including a complete lack of a search function anywhere...

Overall I'm just hoping this is a very early first pass, because I've never felt like WoW was turning into a Mobile game until now. (yes hyperbole, but that's what vibe I'm getting from this site.)
    Last edited by KrotosTheTank; 2017-05-09 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    It is your Class Order Hall, can't you see that?
    Yes I can and I don't like it :[

Wow they totally ripped off that guy's concept image on Reddit from about a month ago. Heh.
    Or sometimes concepts correctly identify issues that others within blizzard have too.
    Look at how players often suggest approaches taken in other games as being something blizzard should adopt.
    Blizzard have done that before, so have other games.
    If nobody could see the pros of other peoples work, what products would we actually end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    If the blue post went up before it was live, there would be complaints.
    Plus the blue posters aren't the same ones doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Racial background would indeed have been far better than your order hall, wonder if it will change next expansion?

Also disappointed if you can't change stance/animation like you could back in Wrath, what's the point in redoing the whole thing if we can't also get more options (especially options we used to have)?

At least Paladin's Order Hall looks amazing, Demon Hunters, not so much. =/
    it isnt order hall based for all classes for some fucking reason.
    the warlock one is in the area you fight nerzhul in...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    this is not a change
    if blue said "incoming" peiople would be complaining non stop "where is it wtf why is it taking so long"

- - - Updated - - -

You're joking right? Blizzard steals from addon authors all the time, some of the most useful features in this game were stolen. Why would their web team be any different? Doubt it's a coincidence.
    well do you have a picture of that, that the person made, that they so odvously ripped off?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content