Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you about to bring up sex with ducks?
    It's the slippery slope bullshit that if you allow homosexuality as something that isn't super perverse you'll end up with all the other stuff like Paedophilia, necrophilia and beastiality.

Complete bullshit but somehow they believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Typical RT article - find some nutbags with dumb notions and a poor grip on reality to state something negative, then promote it as if the whole target country is afflicted by it.

This is Russian propaganda, written to make the UK look like a country with debauched and twisted morals.
    Indeed. No link to the report this article is supposedly based on + Russia Today is known Kremlin propaganda channel.

Many people find it difficult to distinguish fakes from facts.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusokat View Post
    underage sex is more common than ever, young sluts are losing their innocence at the age of 11-12 these days

obviously the next step is lowering the age of consent aswell, to officially make it part of the norm
    This isn't true though, the average age hasn't budged for a long time, it's been around 18 for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaaattt? People below the age of 18 are having sex with one another before marriage? Stop the presses!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    This isn't true though, the average age hasn't budged for a long time, it's been around 18 for decades.
    Fix your sig. Should be my face, not some random kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Take a propaganda peace from an abstinence group and turn it into an anti-Muslim rant.

Remember people, if you reach this levels of pathetic, look for help.
    Why? The article claimed Rotherham as an example of underage sex. Rotherham in this context in the UK is synonymous with the Muslim grooming gangs having sex with underage children. This was clearly an intentional (if not misleading) example in the original article to get attention and so it's not hard to make the connection.

I wasn't being racist or anti-muslim. It's not my fault that all the men in those gangs that were involved in the rape of 1'400 girls in that case all happened to be Muslim. It's just a big coincidence.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2017-05-09 at 04:53 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    That feeling when underage are receiving more action than you.
    Sigh, exactly my thoughts.

That I get jealous, and quite frankly sad from reading this article should be a warning that I'm about to hit the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    he report said the “expectation” of underage sex is leaving children vulnerable to abuse and exploitation, as health and social workers fail to ask individuals about their partners.
    I would think the opposite would be just as problematic, assuming they've had no partners because they're a pure little 15 year old who has obviously never had any sexual attractions to people around them.

Speaking on TalkRadio on Monday, Wells said the trust is calling for a ban on providing contraception and sex advice to those under the age of 16 because they are encouraging underage people to have sex.
    Teaching abstinence only doesn't work. We know this clear as crystal.

“An unhealthy emphasis on confidentiality has been used too often as an excuse to exclude parents who might have been in a position to help stop the abuse at an earlier stage,” he added."
    Do you call your parents every time you have sex? "Oh yeah mom, it was in the car after the movie. It was great."
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-05-09 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    The article seems to be nothing but religious drivel. Teenage sex has always been a part of growing up and it likely always will be as it's perfectly natural.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because a large part of MMO-C won't see this as sex with a child. Just a fair warning.
    Probably because it only is in a legal context. The term "child" is defined as a "prepubescent human". Outside of relative references (as a substitute for "offspring"), people who use it colloquially to describe a teenager are typically just being hyperbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusokat View Post
    underage sex is more common than ever, young sluts are losing their innocence at the age of 11-12 these days

obviously the next step is lowering the age of consent aswell, to officially make it part of the norm
    Two points: First, using "slut" to describe promiscuous females is ignorant. Second, age of consent laws exist to protect children and teenagers from adults, not each other.

as an American I see nothing news worthy in that article. hell even in jesus fuck mid western america kids 15-16 having sex is nothing new or shocking.

Made zero sense to me.

Now that underage sex is considered normal, they avoid talking about it because it sounds judgemental?

And when it was not considered normal, they could talk about it freely?

How does that make sense?

No shit.. I personally don't see the problem in two underage people having sex.. Obviously a 13 year old having sex with a 20+ is fucking disgusting but if the age difference is only 2-3 years I really don't understand the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard some children drink before 18 too, shocking!

Teens having or wanting to have sex? I'd never thought of such!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Having sex before the the age of consent has always been common in the UK, as it likely is in most if not all countries. 15 seems to be the common age to start which mentally speaking is little different than 16, not exactly shocking.

Denying contraception is absolutely fucking moronic though, may stop one in every few hundred cases. I started at 15 and didn't use condoms the first few times because I was a stupid horny young person, my school didn't provide any and clinics etc didn't promote the fact that they had them avaliable for free, we've come a long way since then and the current environment is far more healthy and safe.

That said quite a few of the girlfriends I've had became sexually active at 14 and their partners were 20/21 year old guys much like the article.. always seemed pretty odd to me but at least those guys were mature enough to always use condoms etc.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Jokes aside, it was a surprise for me personally to find out that close to half of my female classmates already had sex before they turned 16 when I was studying in East Sussex. Admitadly, it seemed like this number was lower for males (everyone likes to boast, so difficult to say exactly), but some cases were buffling in retrospect. A friend of mine (he was 15 at the time) dated a 27 year old woman for example.
    I mean, my country definitely isn't known for conservative views towards sex, but in England, if you have not been laid by the time you are 17, you are definitely off the trend.
    My theory is that this is because of a more conservative behaviour in England's culture in general. Teenagers tend to "rage" and go against the trend (forbidden fruit and all that) of the society in general. I do not think that this is due to sex education classes. So limiting them seems pointless.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2017-05-09 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Probably because it only is in a legal context. The term "child" is defined as a "prepubescent human". Outside of relative references (as a substitute for "offspring"), people who use it colloquially to describe a teenager are typically just being hyperbolic.
    Whatever you gotta tell yourself. /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    The majority of people having sex under the age of 16 are shagging people their own age, you going to start locking up teenagers now?
    What do you mean going to? Teenagers here already get locked up if they break the law. They can just cast the net a bit wider so we don't have them spawning young or becoming paedo bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Having sex before the the age of consent has always been common in the UK, as it likely is in most if not all countries.
    Improbable in Canada, given how our age of consent is structured (i.e. fairly sanely).

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This is troubling. Are they talking about just 14-15 year olds fucking each other?

The fact they mention Oxford and Rotherham as case examples is worrying, they're synonymous with large scale Muslim child abuse scandals in the UK. (In Rotherham alone an estimated 1'400 underage girls were raped).

I don't know if they're conflating the two to try and make some point, granted there have been about 20 different "Rotherhams" in different towns around the UK (Go Multiculturalism!) but if we're pointing to Rotherham as being "normalised" that's frightening indeed.
    If you consider all the cases of abuse and cover-up at care homes around the UK, the Plymouth ring as well as things like Jimmy Saville and other BBC celebs (plus the conspiracy around the Westminster dossier) then there is a worrying trend of reports or suspicions of child abuse not being acted on, but those cases might not be "multicultural" enough for you to care about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is it adults having sex with kids or kids having sex with kids?
    They're trying to say that kids having sex with kids makes it impossible for authorities to act when adults have sex with kids, then they throw in some examples that only include abuse by Asian or British-Asian men despite there being some very high profile cases involving white-British men and women. I'm not entirely sure but I think they have some sort of agenda.

i dont think 15 is underage for sex, generally speaking.