Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

So what weapon do we get next??

So we get Artifacts to defeat a few demons, close a portal and beat Kil'jaeden (again).

Next up we have bigger threats Void Lords? Queen Azshara and Nzoth? The Corrupted titan inside of Azeroth?

We wont be ending Sargeras in Legion without major fuck ups on Blizzards part (he's simply too huge and powerful for us his right leg would be a end raid boss itself)

So what will we be wielding after legion that is better then an legendary artifact weapon?!?! :s
    Last edited by mmoc157db6de0e; 2017-05-09 at 03:54 PM.

Wet fish....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when is Azeroth corrupted?

7+ Year Old Account

just smack em with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Some mystical magical weapon that for some reason will remove some of our talents and give them back but, will charge us some currency to use them

I imagine we will have to sacrifice our artifact's power to do something crazy to save the world in the opening of the next expac, which then we have to go back to the old weapons. Maybe they will give us all a class based legendary that uses shard from all of our classes artifacts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    So what will we be wielding after legion that is better then an legendary artifact weapon?!?! :s
    A weapon that has higher ilevel.

"Bumfuck McGee's <Weapon type> of the Whale"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    A weapon that has higher ilevel.
    touche good sir, tips m'fdora as i leave the room.

7+ Year Old Account
    greens 10charro/
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Use alternate universes to combine all our artifacts into a super artifact. I for one can't wait to see what a hideous abomination Thal'kiel becomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Unconfirmed. However she's had old gods tunnelling into her for centuries, that can't be doing her any good.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Unconfirmed. However she's had old gods tunnelling into her for centuries, that can't be doing her any good.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    "At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming." Some people said this was Sylvanas, others Elisandre. But Elisandre never died three times, and Sylvanas has died four times. It's Azeroth.

The chronicles confirm Azeroth is a female titan world soul inside the planet. The Sundering was the first death, The Cataclysm was the second death. Another world breaking event will be her third.

"Her heart is a crater and we have filled it." Some said Jaina but I think this is again Azeroth. We've already loss. Sargeras worse fear has come true, a titan soul has been corrupted by the old gods.

"The king of Diamonds has been made a Pawn." Magni is listening to Azeroth, who if shes already corrupted he in turn is being influenced by the old gods.

The Lord of Ravens will turn the Keys. The keys obviously the pillars of creation. The Lord of Ravens could by either Odyn or Khadgar. My vote is for Odyn for his connection to Ravens in mythology and that everytime you see Odyn outside the halls hes in the company of Ravens.

Using the pillars to close the portal in the tomb I think will cause some insane damage to Azeroth.

And to those who say old gods are liars or yata yata. They are, but this is Blizzard. They do this !@#$ on purpose to tease future content."
    Last edited by mmoc157db6de0e; 2017-05-09 at 08:08 PM.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Use alternate universes to combine all our artifacts into a super artifact.
    Early conceptual artwork for possible hunter weapons:

They're a bit more modern in appearance presently, but that can easily be remedied in future renditions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    I always had the theory that the weapons we have now, will go to the rightful owners after this. We're just temps.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What would really make sense is to lose our artifact to some evil thing at the start of the xpack, and during our questing to search for that bad guy we are back to using shit weapons (with a stats squish that actually feels logical since we should be weaker without artifacts). Then once we find that bad guy, which is probably the boss of the first shit raid, it starts a quest chain to make a legendary weapon (kind of like the cloak), which gets completed just in time for the last raid, so we basically have normal weapons for 2 entire tiers while we collect shit to make a legendary weapon.

And that legendary is the only legendary we ever get, no artifact power, no waste of time, no bullshit, just fun.

wait, she's a girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like replacing my end expansion weapon by a green with 3 stats and a socket that is 1.1x more powerful

then we'll kill some kind of void guardian boss and loot his corpse, and use it against the big boss

as usual but that's fine by me

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    wait, she's a girl?
    Yeah, mentioned in a few sources, I think the first in-game confirmation was Magni in the pre-Legion events.