Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And in true spirit of "Think Globally" - Blizzard does not even care to provide Web Site Bug report forum for EU players - the article just links to the US forum (yes, even the version in the EU website).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Whatever. Feel free to zoom in now as they have apparently already reduced the size of things.
    Looks exactly the same as before. Maybe you were already zoomed in?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

It looks tidier, I like it.

Remember in WotLK when you could choose your character's pose and everything? You could see real time PvP ladder, who was playing who, stats on which comps do well against other comps, stats on how much damage and healing different people did in actual arena games? HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN SORT THE ARENA RANKINGS BY CLASS ANYMORE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It really was. People only used it to stalk the loot people received in guilds or to check out people before reporting them for botting. If it wasn't obvious enough already.
    Excellent way to quickly check how active your new trial applicant is. You'd be surprised to see the amount of people who apply to Mythic guilds (with enforced attendance) and only seem to login couple of times a week. Recent activity was a quick way of checking for potential concerns.

Pruning continues First classes now armory, whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    And in true spirit of "Think Globally" - Blizzard does not even care to provide Web Site Bug report forum for EU players - the article just links to the US forum (yes, even the version in the EU website).
    They dont care about the EU playerbase, its obvious at this point now
    Last edited by Adlian; 2017-05-09 at 08:26 PM.

Looks exactly the same as before. Maybe you were already zoomed in?
    You were late to the party, the elements were even bigger when they first launched the new armories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Even less things are displaying then it did before. How are people accepting this? First they downgrade the game and now also their armory.
    What is next, you see only your character's model and not the gear?

Remember the old WoW's website armory? The glory days
    You have the absolute best avatar to match your posts. Big panicky crybaby.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I see this:
    Item pages are no longer linked and have not been updated.
    You can no longer search or filter the Pets and Mounts listing.
    Professions data is gone.
    Raid Progression completion bars for Throne of Thunder and The Bastion of Twilight aren't accurate.
    Arena Win and Loss counts are gone.
    The current title a character is displaying is gone.
    Recent activity is gone.
    Talents no longer have tooltips.
    Achievement statistics are gone.
    Other spec talents are gone.
    And just assume it's still not fully implemented. If one of the things listed is a bug, wouldn't this list actually be a list of issues?

Lets see, at just a glance I noticed the wrong gems, wrong stats, wrong raid progression, wrong item set visual and cant get it to swap off of my alt char on the main screen.

Battle Pets don't show on the front character page, less being stalked on my alts by creepers. Thank god. I wish it was removed altogether though.

Overall I like it much better, although the character perspective looks a tad awkward. Could do with some improvements.

Also I want character poses back.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Battle Pets don't show on the front character page, less being stalked on my alts by creepers. Thank god. I wish it was removed altogether though.

Overall I like it much better, although the character perspective looks a tad awkward. Could do with some improvements.

Also I want character poses back.
    You must have exclusively used the Armory to look at your character appearance (which is fine). For those of us who actually used it to, oh... idk, gather information, we've been fucked with the update, so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    You were late to the party, the elements were even bigger when they first launched the new armories.
    Nah, I looked at it immediately upon the announcement. It hasn't changed my friend. I tried two different browsers to be sure it wasn't cached.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why people are bashing OP since the new armory is missing A LOT of features the old one had. Can't see arena win/losses for the current season, items no longer send you to that page which tells you where to get them and many other things.

Oh well... less info that is exactly what we need for ARMORY right boyz? /s
    Where the fuck is recent activity?

Nah, I looked at it immediately upon the announcement. It hasn't changed my friend. I tried two different browsers to be sure it wasn't cached.
    Sucks for you buddy but I'm not the only one who noticed.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5384851?page=1

Read the edit, zoom in if it is too small for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    the modern design doesn't fit the medieval fantasy of the game, but can't say it looks bad
    Because a non-modern designed website fits a medieval fantasy...
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Can you go back to playing whatever game you played before 2012 pls. You young'ns I tell you 'hwhat
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armory was the best when you could pose your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because a non-modern designed website fits a medieval fantasy...
    well yes, did you missed the old website/armory ? it had layouts of stone and scrolls from the in game UI