Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    wait, she's a girl?
    Yes even Magni called Azeroth a she when it spoke to him, but that's assuming that it was Azeroth speaking instead of old god deception.

- - - Updated - - -

Its would be sad to see these weapons destroyed at the end of the expansion. i really hope blizz make a quest where we find someone worthy of holding these weapons other then us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer of the Whale

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we just kept our weapons and they just expand upon them in the next xpac - offering alternate weapon types (staff for spriest, 1h/oh for aff lock, etc) and stuff as well.

Whatever they do, the artifact lvling system will 100% remain in some form. If I had to guess, the main change being that the system would be more frontloaded in terms of power - ie you get most of it quickly so you don't feel like you have to grind nonstop.

You'll probably have to unlock the new traits with WoW Tokens in the next expansion.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    New zones in next expac will have weapons with never before seen power. Sorry if this was too obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need for weapons, Illidan the god-emperor of the light can just imbue whatever we're using with overwhelming power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinew View Post
    New zones in next expac will have weapons with never before seen power. Sorry if this was too obvious.
    Next time use spoiler tag please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Since when is Azeroth corrupted?
    It's Elune; all "current" lore points to the titan within Azeroth as Elune, and at this point, I don't know why this is even open to debate. Also, outside of the random lines from the shadow priest's artifact, there's nothing to validate this fan theory.

+1 for questing greens replacing Ashbringer