Thread: Hanamura map.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The objective is "ok" if you like that sort of thing, the art looks very off to me. Looks like a seasonal map, a temporary joke, like the rainbow land in diablo 3.

Deleted
    Heroes with stealth are driving me insale in this map , especially if the team doesn't have good ways to get them out... You just have one Valeera delay the payload from 5 people for free....

I'm fucking losing ranks from this shitty map... shitty design and it doesn't work in MOBA. What is next? capture the flag?

I have a 72% winrate on this map in HL. I like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    First game in hero league, I was first pick and picked azmo and we won, not a huge fan of the map but it's alright. Want to try out the brawl because one payload sounds a lot better.

Terrible, unbalanced map. Never got 20 lvl there (max. 19 with 1-0 win). Highly dependent on heroes setup. One team can destroy forts, push payload and stop enemy payload same time and 2nd team can't do a shit. And it's almost impossible to comeback if u are behind. Heroes with bribe can easily take heal mercenary - only 1 coin for aoe full heal, etc. etc.

This map need serious fix.
    - remove it from QM
    - more coins to bribe heal mercenary (3 or 4)
    - more core hp or only inner forts give additional charges

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I tried not to, but I fucking hate this map.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I tried not to, but I fucking hate this map.
    Mewn said the players told the devs what was bad about it when they visited blizzard hq.. guess blizzard just said fuck it anyway.

I personally wouldn't be so annoyed by it if the map pool was bigger instead of getting this shit map repeatedly (but I guess they wanted more data from it or some shit)

I just dislike the map. I like the concept but the match is just so short now that it makes a lot of heroes that I like to play, like Nazeebo and Butcher, less viable. I am currently at 66,7% winrate on this map with all my losses on this map except 1 being in QM so it's not like I am losing a lot here.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    I just dislike the map. I like the concept but the match is just so short now that it makes a lot of heroes that I like to play, like Nazeebo and Butcher, less viable. I am currently at 66,7% winrate on this map with all my losses on this map except 1 being in QM so it's not like I am losing a lot here.
    Have you found a strategy that reliably works? So far in HL I try to get falstad to bribe bruiser camps for extra healing and exp lead, but the last 4-5 games we just get stomped during teamfights and bribe falstad isnt the strongest assassin even though my exp and healing contribution is very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Have you found a strategy that reliably works? So far in HL I try to get falstad to bribe bruiser camps for extra healing and exp lead, but the last 4-5 games we just get stomped during teamfights and bribe falstad isnt the strongest assassin even though my exp and healing contribution is very strong.
    Oow I would actually expect Falstad to carry here because of that bribe and the lightning rod + gust build for the insane pressure in team fights. The tactic I mostly go for is always get all the healing and turret camps for the extra xp and advantages in teamfights while making sure you always have 1 person in each lane soaking the xp. During the payloads always have atleast 1 person disrupt their payload so your payload gets handed in first. If you disrupt for atleast 2-4 seconds on every round you will win just because you will shoot first. Fights should only be engaged, like on every map but maybe it's more important here, when you are sure you will win and not lose out on xp since xp is really important on this map. Strongest heroes for this map are strong soakers and heroes that can do camps fast. I prefer Dehaka, Sonya, Zeratul, TLV and Kael'thas so far on this map
    Last edited by Mutthearkin; 2017-05-09 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    WHY OVERWATCH? WHY! COME OOOOON! And GENJI?! I can already play Overwatch if I wanna play Overwatch characters for fuck sake. Give me heroes from other games!
    WHY WARCRAFT/STARCRAFT/DIABLO?? COME OOOON I can already play Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo if I wanna play Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo characters for fuck sake. Give me heroes from Overwatch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    WHY WARCRAFT/STARCRAFT/DIABLO?? COME OOOON I can already play Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo if I wanna play Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo characters for fuck sake. Give me heroes from Overwatch!
    I don't remember playing Diablo himself in any Diablo game.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    You've played the wrong mods then.

"Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo characters"

Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    Heroes with stealth are driving me insale in this map , especially if the team doesn't have good ways to get them out... You just have one Valeera delay the payload from 5 people for free....
    Can't count how many times in QM with Nova I've cockblocked the enemy team long enough for my team mates to group up and swarm them or at the very least give our first payload a good 30-60 second head start.

Ill even sacrifice myself for the latter in the first part of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    "Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo characters"
    Characters =/= playable characters.

Characters =/= playable characters.
    The amount of sheer stupidity and denial just to attempt to make what you said valid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    This is the list of 'random names your blademaster hero unit could have in the game warcraft 3. These names were not tied to any canon characters at the time....

Samuro is also the name of the lead singer of E.T.C. who is a warrior, but not a blademaster.
    Looks like someone didn't played WC3 campaign, huehuehue.
    No, seriously, Samuro was like the last blademaster from burning blade clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    ...Or you get a reckon camp and it's not a problem anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Highly dependent on heroes setup. One team can destroy forts, push payload and stop enemy payload same time and 2nd team can't do a shit.
    Well, if 2nd team AFKs at base, sure...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    Butcher is a great pick, because, well, you know... TLV being #1 hero here... so lots of meat stacks from them... and you can basically solo them all... and you probably can add a brightwing here...

It's just surprises me that players STILL don't know how to play on this map. It looks like some players can't wrap their mind around different kind of objective than "right click the core!".
    Extreme EXP gain from mercs encourage bribe characters (not murky kind, but more like Falstad and/or Brightwing). I can recall even picking all the best characters for one ranked game - TLV, Falstad and BW one time, it was awesome
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-05-10 at 03:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Looks like someone didn't played WC3 campaign, huehuehue.
    No, seriously, Samuro was like the last blademaster from burning blade clan
    more like someone didn't download the extra content released for a bonus campaign showing the one time a character appeared in the franchise in that form.

Every other Warcraft reference to Samuro prior to HotS was for a heavy armored orc from no stated clan (?) singing for the honor or the horde.

As I was more familiar with the map editing and how most of those 'random' names were tied to no actual characters the assumption was that Samuro was just that... Generic blademaster from a list.