10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure crackle will be a Cowboys fan before ever becoming a Pats fan

Denver has an Aussie already, so there are still other options than the Pats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That's God's way of telling you you should be a Patriots fan Crackle.
    Not everybody worships the devil.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Not everybody worships the devil.
    Come to the dark side. Let the hate flow through you! Feed into it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to get my fix watching some play off basketball. It's like getting cheap herbal tea when you are craving a triple espresso.

Yeah, the same thing was reported in New England in the past 2 days. Butler really REALLY wanted to be a Saint, but apparently he's all in and focused on being a Patriot now it fell through. First guy through drills and such on volunteer work outs, doing everything he can to be here for his team mates and his team.

Truth is, he probably still is our best CB, due to familiarity with the system and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots bring in an Australian on a try out: http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20..._minicamp.html

That's God's way of telling you you should be a Patriots fan Crackle.
    Ah. Ha. he. ho. Wouldn't be caught dead supporting the patriots! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Ah. Ha. he. ho. Wouldn't be caught dead supporting the patriots! XD
    Wellllllll, it's unlikely he makes the 53 roster, given the competition, but it's fun having a player with different background on the team. We have another former rugby player (Nate Ebner) and he's worked out to be a great special teams player. Never know what BB does and what potential he sees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wellllllll, it's unlikely he makes the 53 roster, given the competition, but it's fun having a player with different background on the team. We have another former rugby player (Nate Ebner) and he's worked out to be a great special teams player. Never know what BB does and what potential he sees.
    Admittedly I don't really know who that Australian is. Rugby (Union) is on a big decline in Australia. I rarely watch any games. But if he's successful all the merry to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max Unger injured, oh well, everything is ruined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read this. That sucks. All it said was he'll miss the start of the season, but not how much. If it's only the first 2-4 games you might be able to make due with a back up and some game planning. If it's more than things get dicey and you might have to look for a replacement in free agency.

It's unlikely you find more than scraps, but with the right fit and some luck you might at least have competition at C and maybe one of the 2 guys steps up enough.

At least this happens now and not half way through training camp or something, when you've already started working on communication with Brees and the line. They'll have all of training camp to make sure they are ready.

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO:

Next stop for the degenerates: minicamp and off season work out injuries and players rehabbing from surgery in the offseason and how to rationalize them and pretend that it's no big deal
    Damnit. Fell into my own trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it was an injury from late last season too. I dunno why it wasn't fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle DT Jerran Reed possibly in trouble: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...leged-assault/

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle DT Jerran Reed possibly in trouble: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...leged-assault/
    just when we bolstered interior rush, this shit happens

cool man, cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am getting reports that Unger should be back during preseason.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the NFLPA and the NFL are at serious odds again over something that might lead to some serious changes at some point: http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/nflpa-m...ry?id=47307124

Long story short: NFLPA accuses NFL of not doing enough to make sure that the medical staffs of NFL teams do what they are supposed to do according to the rules and the CBA.

Could get ugly if the NFLPA can actually win this and force the NFL to comply. Most likely more players coming out of games, but also most likely players with less crippled lives after their playing days.

I'm all for it if it means players get treated more like people and less like sacred cattle by the NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully it leads to non-opiate pain management and incidental comebacks for Dion Jordan, Randy Gregory, and others

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sources say Jerry is on boardon getting the NFL to let players do MJ (where its legal for medical use). Gogo Jerreh!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://awfulannouncing.com/online-ou...medium=twitter

This'll be interesting. Some people are just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well, sources say Jerry is on boardon getting the NFL to let players do MJ (where its legal for medical use). Gogo Jerreh!
    Jake Plummer and some other players/former players have been trying to get that to happen for years, but for some reason the league ignores the benefits. Hopefully Jerry Jones pushing it will help it happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Jake Plummer and some other players/former players have been trying to get that to happen for years, but for some reason the league ignores the benefits. Hopefully Jerry Jones pushing it will help it happen.
    Some might argue that it would give some teams an advantage because only a few have it available to them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://awfulannouncing.com/online-ou...medium=twitter

This'll be interesting. Some people are just dumb.
    Yeah, even if she wrote a malicious piece about you 2 years ago, that's no reason to start twitter ranting at her with a threatening tone.