Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fire and Ice change is a big nerf to Ele Shaman in PvP. That whole tier of PvP talents is garbage now.

15k could be a placeholder price but it doesnt really matter to me cause i have told myself if i do another alt i will blow my brains out!!

7+ Year Old Account
    15k gold for flight path/toys well seeing as toys account wide i guess it's worth the one time payment that is if no requirements are on the toy to use..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

So, we're going full D3...

legendary items granting other skills.. sounds like another d3 idea......

ghow do you get rid of ghosts in your keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Judging by the names on the rings I'd almost wanna bet they come from Class Hall Campaign.
    i hope so..

we need not another drama like "here are your next must have items, but fuck yourself no-luckers!"
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-05-10 at 05:15 AM.

Deleted
    More legendaires that is what we need, I don'T even have the two BIS on my main. F***ck yourself Blizzard!

"new maps"
    Just old maps with no changes. Error?

The diablofication of WOW is complete

Gain 'X' talent legendaries - another bad idea stolen from d3.

Deleted
    why did nobody notice the 8 ranks on traits?? is this for real?

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    5/5 traits this patch + 3 relics

Deleted
    5/5 ??? its 4/4 on live.

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    Old new, blizzard was going to let relics have two traits. But they removed it because we called them out on a bad idea. Plus a new relic slot is coming soon.

Deleted
    I'm really glad they're going down this route with the legendary items dropping passives, I said from the start it would be a way better idea in terms of making more unique builds. Glad they finally allowed getting all of the flight-paths as well, 15k is really steep though, would be nice if that was a placeholder (highly doubt it is though). Only have 2 more toons to level to 110 from 100 and I'll have all 12, will end up waiting for the heirlooms as Legendary BOA + full BOA 840+ gear and Heirlooms + flying should be pretty insane, 2 hours max?

All in all these changes look really positive though! Keep it up Blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Gain 'X' talent legendaries - another bad idea stolen from d3.
    Bad idea? I dunno, I really loved Hellfire farming in D3, it really added another layer of customization to your character, if you weren't reliant on EW or something similar. Either way it should fit into WoW really well, I'd love to see more of this personally.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    I'm really glad they're going down this route with the legendary items dropping passives, I said from the start it would be a way better idea in terms of making more unique builds. Glad they finally allowed getting all of the flight-paths as well, 15k is really steep though, would be nice if that was a placeholder (highly doubt it is though). Only have 2 more toons to level to 110 from 100 and I'll have all 12, will end up waiting for the heirlooms as Legendary BOA + full BOA 840+ gear and Heirlooms + flying should be pretty insane, 2 hours max?

All in all these changes look really positive though! Keep it up Blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Bad idea? I dunno, I really loved Hellfire farming in D3, it really added another layer of customization to your character. Either way it should fit into WoW really well, I'd love to see more of this personally.
    With a ring like this, what's the purpose of talents? Just seems like a pointless thing they're adding just because imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    With a ring like this, what's the purpose of talents?
    You pick another talent from the tree and have 2 talents in that tier. It just adds another layer of how your character can preform, the synergy with certain set bonuses + other talent/skills will be interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait...15k unlocks flying in this build

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    Wait...15k unlocks flying in this build
    Flightpaths... not sure how u can miss read a word right next to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    You pick another talent from the tree and have 2 talents in that tier. It just adds another layer of how your character can preform, the synergy with certain set bonuses + other talent/skills will be interesting.
    And yet its going to be 6 months of hoping on RNG and if u don't get that BIS u get benched or have to reroll. its a bad idea and should never come to wow. wow is a MMO not a bloody hack and slash.