Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And of course, Hannity is out in force, calling Comey a national embarrassment.

This, of course, is an opinion he's shared exactly zero times during Trump's first 100 days.

He said this.

And this.

And this, the closest he's come.

So it's not like the topic never came up.

Oh, and those of you thinking "well what did Hannity say when Comey was talking about Clinton's emails?" I mean...do I really have to say?

Fine.

And don't forget Director Comey, he said Clinton's private server was less secure than a Gmail account. And according to Bret Baier's reporting, authorities believed there was a 95% chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed Clinton's server and taken e-mail.

Where was the great outrage from the left that is all up in arms now? And if they're so concerned about interference and influence, why didn't they care about the media and their collusion with the Clinton campaign?
    '"

He was surely a fan of the laptop investigation.

And of course he brought Giulliani onto the show to explain that the FBI opened the laptop investigation to make up for their poor job the first time.Watch Hannity's reaction. He clearly agrees.
    I mean...it's Hannity. Who cares?

trump is doing pretty badly for a "russian puppet" since they aren't lifting sanctions on russia and they bombed syria, russias ally and put iran on the travel ban, russia's ally.

no one is getting impeached because even obama has said there was no voter machine tampering evidence, the tin foil hat conspiracy over blaming everything on russia by dems. is honestly laughable.

trump isn't panicking as you think because there's no actual connection

Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    trump is doing pretty badly for a "russian puppet" since they aren't lifting sanctions on russia and they bombed syria, russias ally and put iran on the travel ban, russia's ally.

no one is getting impeached because even obama has said there was no voter machine tampering evidence, the tin foil hat conspiracy over blaming everything on russia by dems. is honestly laughable.

Hats off to you.

You managed to slam quite a few random buzzwords into your strawmen, then run back and slam into it while turning your back and completely missing what the actual post and point was.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

Could not have said it better myself. We all knew Drumpf would be a train wreck. And guess what? We we're right. In less than six months.
    Yes you can say it better! This recent video from Bill Maher puts all the Bernie or Busters to absolute SHAME by showing them exactly what we were trying to warn them of!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkyBS8uwPQ

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any chance their stupid enough to nominate Giulliani?

Next time compose your thoughts THEN write them down. Tough, I know.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I cannot believe that the Trump administration's way of deflecting from its own issues is to yell at the FBI "BUT HER EMAILS". I guess he really is an internet troll
    I've read the actual letter a few more times, and it's straight out of a "how do I fire my first employee" manual. I mean, "I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors" - really?

Any chance their stupid enough to nominate Giulliani?
    Yes. He was at a Trump D.C. hotel earlier taking pictures with a right-wing troll and his wife. The problem for Giuliani is that he'd have to be confirmed, and in this climate, it'd be hard to imagine how that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Hats off to you.

You managed to slam quite a few random buzzwords into your strawmen, then run back and slam into it while turning your back and completely missing what the actual post and point was.
    what

everything is about russia according to dems.

still waiting for that evidence

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Tillerson would bow the fuck out quicker than Trump grabs women.
    Lol, I mean, if they get Pence too . . . bah, no way Ryan would turn it down. Nor Hatch. I had a terrific five seconds of President Mattis.

Fuck, nvm - Treasury is after State. Defense is 3rd. Fooey.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. He was at a Trump D.C. hotel earlier taking pictures with a right-wing troll and his wife. The problem for Giuliani is that he'd have to be confirmed, and in this climate, it'd be hard to imagine how that happens.
    Perhaps this upcoming confirmation (of whomever) will actually start to turn the tide for the do-nothing rubber-stamp-everything GOP senate. They have to be looking for an out now. At least the smart ones.

Lol, I mean, if they get Pence too . . . bah, no way Ryan would turn it down. Nor Hatch. I had a terrific five seconds of President Mattis.

Hatch would jump at the chance I'm sure. As for Ryan, the big caveat is that he may be as entangled in this mess as the rest of them. Again, it's a colossal "if".

Deleted
    The path to dictatorship can't have any obstacles. Comey played his part getting Trump elected, but now he's betrayed Trump so naturally, he's got to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps this upcoming confirmation (of whomever) will actually start to turn the tide for the do-nothing rubber-stamp-everything GOP senate. They have to be looking for an out now. At least the smart ones.
    I mean, this is going way down the rabbit hole with all of this stuff. However, if it were to occur then I have a hard time seeing the line of succession as it pertains to his cabinet as being an acceptable outcome.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That letter looks like someone wrote the first and third paragraphs, and then stupidly gave it to Trump to review and sign, and he added the second and fourth ones. No legit WH staffer would let that juvenile writing out the front door.

Full text of letter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congress made immediate bilateral moves to limit what Trump could do to Russian sanctions.

The attack on Syria had nearly no effect, and of course Trump called Russia first possibly to ask permission.

Iran is part of the Muslim Ban because it was a Muslim Ban. Iraq was too, until someone pointed out how much many Iraqis were helping the USA fighting ISIS. Also, Russia loses nothing if Iranians can't go to the US.

even obama has said there was no voter machine tampering evidence
    Everyone, even Trump, has admitted Russia intentionally interfered with the election, most obviously by hacking emails and throwing information to WikiLeaks. Which Trump praised, openly, often.

This is not how innocent people behave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You realize it's Trump having the meltdown in response to pending indictments, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well someone jumped into the deep end before checking if the pool had water in it. The rest of the topic is 40 pages that way. Let us know when you've caught up.

Continuing to prove my point of your ignorance over and over and over again.

The indictments going out from the Grand Jury.
    Allow me...

"What? LOL- what Grand Jury? That is just YOUR fantasy."- Ransath
    Do any one of you have a fucking clue what an idictment is?

in·dict·ment
    inˈdītmənt/
    noun
    noun: indictment; plural noun: indictments

North American
    a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.

The FBI DID NOT ISSUE A SINGLE FUCKING INDICTMENT.

The issued subpeonas to Flynn associates to appear before a Grand Jury so that the Grand Jury can decide whether or not there is enough evidence to actually INDICT a person.

You are just ASSUMING that they will find enough evidence to actually INDICT Flynn. Which is YOUR fantasy.

Continuing to prove my point of your ignorance over and over and over again.

The indictments going out from the Grand Jury.
    The only thing YOU proved is how ignorant you are of what words actually mean. There are NO "indictments going out from the Grand Jury"
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-05-10 at 05:58 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, this is going way down the rabbit hole with all of this stuff. However, if it were to occur then I have a hard time seeing the line of succession as it pertains to his cabinet as being an acceptable outcome.
    I agree about the rabbit hole, it's fun to sometimes speculate that far out, and your point is very interesting. If they got that far, how legitimate would any of it be at that point. Of course, someone has to say "yes". Maybe McConnell's wife?

what

everything is about russia according to dems.

still waiting for that evidence
    We all are. That's why the FBI is doing an investigation on the matter. And why people are angry that Trump is interfering with that investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Do any one of you have a fucking clue what an idictment is?

in·dict·ment
    inˈdītmənt/
    noun
    noun: indictment; plural noun: indictments

North American
    a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.

The FBI DID NOT ISSUE A SINGLE FUCKING IDICTMENT.

The issused a suponea to Flynn assoicates to appear before a Grand Jury so that the Grand Jury can decide whether or not there is enough evidence to actually INDICT a person.

You are just ASSUMING that they will find enough evidence to acutally INDICT Flynn. Which is YOUR fantasy.

The only thing YOU proved is how ignorant you are of the what words actually mean. There are NO "indictments going out from the Grand Jury"
    Good now that you're all caught up you're welcome to provide evidence of me stating indictments had been distributed.

See, this is what I mean about your posting habits. And we appreciate you providing evidence of what an actual meltdown looks like.

Tsk. Tsk.

10+ Year Old Account
    No legit WH staffer would let that juvenile writing out the front door.
    Trump knows the best words.

The stupid thing, whoever wrote it, was specifically calling out only one issue: the investigation into Trump. That was brain damaged level. It now suffers from Muslim Ban Syndrome: it is not possible to separate the two, when Trump himself said one was reason for the other.