The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The only thing YOU proved is how ignorant you are of the what words actually mean. There are NO "indictments going out from the Grand Jury"
    So your only response to the litany of things you don't understand is that I mistakenly used the wrong word? Thanks for playing - don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

Unlike you, I know when I've made a mistake. Subpoena, not indictment. Good job.

(also, just to be clear, you don't know that there aren't any indictments going out - they do come from Grand Jury's - fyi)

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So your only response to the litany of things you don't understand is that I mistakenly used the wrong word? Thanks for playing - don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

Unlike you, I know when I've made a mistake. Subpoena, not indictment. Good job.

(also, just to be clear, you don't know that there aren't any indictments going out - they do come from Grand Jury's - fyi)
    Well, again, possibly indictments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I agree about the rabbit hole, it's fun to sometimes speculate that far out, and your point is very interesting. If they got that far, how legitimate would any of it be at that point. Of course, someone has to say "yes". Maybe McConnell's wife?
    Hard to say. If it were to happen then you're talking about something without any type of precedence. You're talking about a President and his cabinet, and even extended government reps, who are beholden to a foreirgn power, and culpable for its influence.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, even the Nixon library is saying he didn't do anything this stupid.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Torn on this

Comey screwed up a bit, but this is...boggling. Reminds me a bit of Erdogan
    That is still leagues away from instigating his own "Reichstag fire" as Erdogan did. It's troubling and very transparent though.

Edit: Sry, didn't realize this was already on page 44.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Everyone, even Trump, has admitted Russia intentionally interfered with the election, most obviously by hacking emails and throwing information to WikiLeaks. Which Trump praised, openly, often.

wikileaks have said their info didn't come from russia

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing YOU proved is how ignorant you are of what words actually mean. There are NO "indictments going out from the Grand Jury"
    Nevermind, looks like you're still at 100% wrong, even after my magnanimity.

What will you do when you're God-King and his class of clowns are tossed out? How will you start to face reality?

Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    Wikileaks is full of shit.

Deleted

WTF - I specifically replied to the "impending indictments" comment from Nexx ...- because there are NO impending indictments, which is why I laughed and said that is his fantasy.

And YOU folks ripped me like I didn't know WTF I was talking about. I knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. YOU were the people that didn't know WTF you were talking about. Try using the RIGHT words. You can't rip me and say "continuing to prove my point of your ignorance over and over and over again" when the only one that was ignorant was YOU. You didn't "use the wrong word", you just had no fucking clue as to the actual meaning of the word.

What will you do when you're God-King and his class of clowns are tossed out? How will you start to face reality?
    I'd be careful citing all this stuff as fact. He's got a ton of credibility now but as of yet it isn't something that can be proven. If you post it just caveat the shit out of it <shrug>

I doubt Trump will be going anywhere, probably some of his cronies. Looks like they are going after Flynns associates.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Wikileaks is full of shit.
    compelling argument

Now I just wonder when he will fire mattis and install some of his family for the position..

WTF - I specifically replied to the "impeding indictments" from Nexx ...- because there are NO impending indictments, which is why I laughed and said that is his fantasy.

And YOU folks ripped me like I didn't know WTF I was talking about. I knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. YOU were the people that didn't know WTF you were talking about. Try using the RIGHT words. You can't rip me and say "continuing to prove my point of your ignorance over and over and over again" when the only one that was ignorant was YOU. You didn't "use the wrong word", you just had no fucking clue as to the actual meaning of the word.
    You're so knowledgeable about the subject that you instantly knew there were no indictments, yet unable to determine that they may have been talking about subpoenas?

Genius stuff right there.

- - - Updated - - -

compelling argument
    All that's required to counter your assertion. Not sure why you think it rates anything more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I doubt Trump will be going anywhere, probably some of his cronies. Looks like they are going after Flynns associates.
    If you think this begins and ends with Flynn and his associates you better buckle up. You're in for a bumpy ride, comrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Now I just wonder when he will fire mattis and install some of his family for the position..
    Apparently McMaster is first on his shitlist at the moment.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I'd be careful citing all this stuff as fact. He's got a ton of credibility now but as of yet it isn't something that can be proven. If you post it just caveat the shit out of it <shrug>
    Good point. I kinda veered off into the alt-right litmus-test-mode. Thanks for reeling me in.

trump is doing pretty badly for a "russian puppet" since they aren't lifting sanctions on russia and they bombed syria, russias ally and put iran on the travel ban, russia's ally.

no one is getting impeached because even obama has said there was no voter machine tampering evidence, the tin foil hat conspiracy over blaming everything on russia by dems. is honestly laughable.

trump isn't panicking as you think because there's no actual connection
    Stop talking of voter machine tampering... that is made up shit from your side. The Russian interfere didn't involve jack about voting machines, but instead about publishing online bullshit fake news of Hillary, distributions and hacking the DNC for wikileaks. Those are facts - the only thing missing is evidence of Trump n co having willingly worked with them or not.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm not sure Trump has the balls to fire Mattis. I think Mattis would just slap him and keep going. Maybe drone strike Mar-a-Lago.

Deleted

LOL @ your 'source". "Wow, it's on Twitter, it MUST be true".

I am not wrong....

From CNN:

Washington (CNN)Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter. CNN learned of the subpoenas hours before President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody believes them.

If I were a thief working for Putin, the very first thing I would say on the subject would be "I am not a thief working for Putin".

They also claim their whistleblowing service is truly anonymous, so how could they know?