Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Current World Boss

Are the Suramar World Bosses not bonuses in addition to the weekly world boss.

Every time one has popped up in Suramar we have always had the standard weekly one.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post

Every time one has popped up in Suramar we have always had the standard weekly one.
    They spawn alongside the other world bosses.

Deleted
    There's no world boss in Suramar this week. Doomlash is just a fake quest, ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    They appear to be part of the weekly rotation now since none of the other old world bosses are up.

Those bosses drop 860 anyway. What's more interesting is how many times we've gotten to kill Brutalis.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Yeah looks like they moved them into the regular rotation. Perhaps this started in 7.2? Don't think we've seen either Suramar boss since 7.2 til now.

Side note... I think it's kinda cheesy we get two Broken Shore world bosses per Nether Disruptor when it overlaps reset

And doing so doesn't count as a Broken Shore world quest for the Breaching the Tomb quest... I hate blizzard sometimes.

Deleted
    The old bosses have nothing interesting to drop anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Those bosses drop 860 anyway. What's more interesting is how many times we've gotten to kill Brutalis.
    The Spider one in Suramar drops the Rank 3 recipe for Prolonged Power potions.

860 isn't what is worth killing that boss. The 500 nightfallen rep is, especially if you are going for the 10k paragon mounts.

Brutalis is BRUTAL...killed 16x with bonus rolls and only 1 bonus roll loot and the worst piece at that...I liked the AP he gave the first time he was up...6xx gold is worthless as a reward...

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Any Warriors who didn't kill Nithogg four months ago are kinda stuck on the Fury hidden appearance.

Deleted
    There's no world boss in Suramar this week. Doomlash is just a fake quest, ignore it.
    wowhead says Anu-Moraz or whatever her name is.

- - - Updated - - -

According to wowhead its the only one up

I got the neck and pants both times. Granted I'd be upset except the pants on the second time were 910 with a socket and the first neck was a socket soooo not too bad.

The Spider one in Suramar drops the Rank 3 recipe for Prolonged Power potions.
    Got'cha - did not realize there was another reason for doing that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Note to tanks on Brutalis - if you hadn't noticed already
    He can actually hurt you if you turn him away from raid for his meteor slash. That one hits for 20 million but is divided by everyone in its cone. So you want to turn him toward the raid for that special.

Got'cha - did not realize there was another reason for doing that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Note to tanks on Brutalis - if you hadn't noticed already
    He can actually hurt you if you turn him away from raid for his meteor slash. That one hits for 20 million but is divided by everyone in its cone. So you want to turn him toward the raid for that special.
    Or you just use your AM and the tanks stack on each other and keep him turned away from the raid.

I.E. L2P and not be an idiot.

Hell, on a BDK i only need one other tank to split with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Or you just use your AM and the tanks stack on each other and keep him turned away from the raid.

You're in the group finder. Might as well split the damage so it hits for crap instead of trying to be tricky and killing someone who tries to soak with you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Brutalis is BRUTAL...killed 16x with bonus rolls and only 1 bonus roll loot and the worst piece at that...I liked the AP he gave the first time he was up...6xx gold is worthless as a reward...
    Isnt any bonus roll after the first each week ignored by the system?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post

Yeah I thought so too, but maybe it was a bug. I don't get it anyway. On EU, we have resets on wednesdays, but sometimes we get the new quests on wednesdays and sometimes on tuesdays. I have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    Any Warriors who didn't kill Nithogg four months ago are kinda stuck on the Fury hidden appearance.
    Sharthos was up 3 fucking times since then. Nidhogg was up a week before I got exalted with Valarjar. God damnit, dumb system.

- - - Updated - - -

Profession shit and artifact skin shit.

Isnt any bonus roll after the first each week ignored by the system?
    it is, you can only roll once on "Epic Hunter" world bosses.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Na i think they're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post

Follow your own advice. If I join a group with 40 random strangers, not knowing which of them have any clue what they're doing, I am going to play like I'm the only one there making rational decisions. I'm not going to count on other tanks stacking with me when I can simply turn the boss toward the largest concentration of players so that no one's health bar even dips.