Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legs already 940, yet I get touch of titan quest?

Hi, I got my legs all on 940, long time ago actually.

Yet I still can take the quest Touch of Titan, to collect essences to upgrade a leg from 910 to 940.

Is this a bug?

No it's not. You just have to reason to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    No it's not. You just have to reason to do it.
    what do u mean?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Siglius meant to say that you have NO reason to do it. It's just that blizzard boys didn't figure out how to disable the quest once you have all legendaries upgraded. They're hoping to make it happen with the next set of legendary upgrades though.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    what do u mean?
    He meant you have NO reason to do it.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Take the quest, get the shards, vendor them 10g each.
    profit.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Alright. Thanks. GG blizz

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    Provide the feedback trough in game > escape > help > submit feedback

Suggestion of how the feedback should sound:

Quit it with the inconsistency and deal with your bug reports before anything else!

Then send a bug report, shortly describing the issue.

Then look at the years go by while the bug persist.

And anyway. The quest shouldn't go away, but turn blue as repeatable. Blizz know this, but are just slacking. And are scared to death of complaints on dailies. Let not mention the people who would do that quest numerous times asking why must there be such a repeatable quest.

If you toss away those legs and want to craft them later for whatever reason you need to be able to, thats why repeatable. Just in the wrong form atm. Like the archeology and outside VH weeklies. And like WOD garrison weekly raid quest, or what it was. It's all inconsistency and how they keep it up only makes it worse. It's a long time since we learned what weekly repeatables is. A blue ! is a cure to a relentless yellow ! .
    Or they could just scan your inventory when you zone into Dalaran and phase in a version of the NPC without the quest if they're all 940.

To be fair I dont mind this Quest at all. I recently came back and upgraded 2 legendaries on my paladin so far. Kinda handy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or they could just scan your inventory when you zone into Dalaran and phase in a version of the NPC without the quest if they're all 940.
    Or, you know, people could give feedback if it is a problem for them that it is still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    To be fair I dont mind this Quest at all. I recently came back and upgraded 2 legendaries on my paladin so far. Kinda handy!
    Indeed, there's people whom returns and praises that this quest is there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Or, you know, people could give feedback if it is a problem for them that it is still there?
    It's not a problem, but it's not smart, intuitive game design. The game should know when a character needs that quest and when they don't.

Imagine if leveling up quests didn't away on completion and they'd just stop rewarding exp because "they don't know how to remove them from the NPC".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a problem, but it's not smart, intuitive game design. The game should know when a character needs that quest and when they don't.

Imagine if leveling up quests didn't away on completion and they'd just stop rewarding exp because "they don't know how to remove them from the NPC".
    But, that isn't the exact some thing. This quest is meant for repeats, unlike other quests. And even at so, maybe it isn't on a list about this quest, and Blizzard just don't really think people mind it being there?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Yeah because phasing an entire capital for one quest is not overkill at all. The other solution is to simply ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Yeah because phasing an entire capital for one quest is not overkill at all. The other solution is to simply ignore it.
    They've been able to phase single NPCs since MoP. There are already a few of them in Dalaran, like the follower who gives you the first artifact quest or whenever Khadgar goes for a walk with you.

Deleted
    They've been able to phase single NPCs since MoP. There are already a few of them in Dalaran, like the follower who gives you the first artifact quest or whenever Khadgar goes for a walk with you.
    Have you seen what the phasing has done to the stability of the game when you're in dalaran? A lot of people have issues with latency spiking and 5 second delay intervals because of this amazing feature being so present here.

It's there for people that haven't done it yet, but if all your legendaries are already 940 just ignore it

I was having the same problem. Can someone get back to me with the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Have you seen what the phasing has done to the stability of the game when you're in dalaran? A lot of people have issues with latency spiking and 5 second delay intervals because of this amazing feature being so present here.
    I haven't, actually. And if phasing was the cause of those problems, it should be fixed, not removed. They shouldn't stop using a tool because it's not perfect. Phasing is absolutely necessary for an MMO with a persistent world nowadays.

Deleted
    i never got the quest, i still have an 910 leg in the inventory, how do i get that quest?

Deleted
    It's not bugged, it's a failsafe measure. Failsafe for what

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    ^ this sort of thing.