Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Actually since 7.1.5 ist quite simple - 5-10 M+, legendary runs (all raids on normal+heroic) - all this can be done in 1 day. Pair it with daily emissary chests (15-20 mins?) and sometimes Legionfall caches and you will get a steady flow of legendaries once per 2 weeks. I have 5 already @ 8 days played on this char.
    8 days played in 7 months and you manage to do normal+heroic+ 5-10M+ runs in 1 day?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    New 7.2.5 Meta:

Mo'args Bracers/SotS Ring
    T19 4PC
    T20 2PC
    mo'args got nerfed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    8 days played in 7 months and you manage to do normal+heroic+ 5-10M+ runs in 1 day?
    Yup - I got from ilvl 800 to 900 in about 10 days - gearing alts was never so simple as it is in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    mo'args got nerfed hard.
    And also imagine to put Firstblood and Bloodlet into rotation, not sure if that would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Extremity bud, you need to calm down. You always been so toxic in the forums. Never enjoyed reading your posts.
    If you want my 2cents: I'm trained to Neuro Linguistic Programming, Psychological and communication expertise through "special gifted children psycho expert" (which I consider of better influence than most other psych ... whatever) and I can say your sentence is more near of what is "toxic" than Extremity's ones.
    Combination of "YOU" + "Negation" is called "Reinterpretated rephrasing" and is often used when you want to manipulate negatively.
    We better use "I feel ..." in those kind of contexts, typically.

Like the other one who said to me "You make zero sense". In Toltec Maya theory, this would be an internal lie/judgment revealing your own's "hell of negative thinking against yourself while directed to the other one" but this is my whole life ascension also and I do know now how people suffer actually in their own reality instead of emitting good vibrations.

=== to the subject ===
    It will entirely be possible to add parameters to simc to take account of possible bi-talents. This just need some strategy pattern inclusion toward "take account talents" functionnality and since "take account bloodlet" is already present, this could need only a few changes, real simc devs could confirm here. I'm only IT Architect after all ().
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-05-10 at 10:17 AM.

Since chaos cleave hits your current target and bracers are being nerfed wouldn't that be the choice since I kinda see it being hard to constantly keep bloodlet up and juggle fury especially since 2pc t20 will give us fury back with blade dance

The moderator is just salty for something .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Since chaos cleave hits your current target and bracers are being nerfed wouldn't that be the choice since I kinda see it being hard to constantly keep bloodlet up and juggle fury especially since 2pc t20 will give us fury back with blade dance

It's pretty obvious imho that chaos cleave wil be better than bloodlet for pure ST while we'll favour bloodlet for cleave.
    Also shoulders will probably not be bloodlet friendly considering TG+BD in the rotation won't allow us to dump enough fury to make it worth using them i think.

Aothg probably useless cuz of T20 2pc, so to sum it up i'd say:
    Heavy cleave = SotS+bracers with bloodlet
    ST oriented = SotS+shoulders/belt (apparently fights will be longer in tos so maybe better than belt) with chaos cleave

Just my own 2cents, hard to tell how it will all fit together with T20 aswell... i think maybe T19 for ST chaos cleave build will still be better than T20 despite the nerf.

Time will tell ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    the talent on ring is only as good as the second best choice in the talent row since you would pick the first one automatically anyway, so basically you dont calculate it to the power of first blood, but to chaos cleave/bloodlet, as those two are essentially the "bonus" talents we will get.

still, if I had to pick ONE talent for the ring, it would be Momentum
    NOPE, still happy with having movement abilities able to be used for movement and for fights like Auger, spellblade and Tich, I am happy I do not have to try to use Momo through the gaps while holding uptime. And Krosus with any lag you may end up in the drink.

If I had a choice give me fel eruption, another big damage ability in the rotation,(assuming the last row is out of bounds because Chaos blades would win).

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of hypocritical for them to come out and nerf a tier set bonus after what they said about trinkets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We have no plans to change any existing trinkets from the Nighthold at this time. Changing trinkets that players have collected over the course of the last few months is our last course of action, as having things that used to be cool that you are relying on to kill bosses become not cool so you can collect new things is rude at best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    I don't understand the complaints about the 2pc nerf
    Bruh, our FOUR PIECE bonus got nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Molocci View Post
    Bruh, our FOUR PIECE bonus got nerfed
    oh....we should probably riot then.

Probably felt the resource return on CS was too high over an extended period of time.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2017-05-10 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Like the other one who said to me "You make zero sense". In Toltec Maya theory, this would be an internal lie/judgment revealing your own's "hell of negative thinking against yourself while directed to the other one" but this is my whole life ascension also and I do know now how people suffer actually in their own reality instead of emitting good vibrations.
    that's very true, it applies mostly to the teens who don't have the ability of transposition thinking, instead of trying to understand the opposite perspective, they say" no you dumb, you make no sense"..
    Last edited by Realmerc; 2017-05-10 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    How is this post at all toxic? Discussing a change isn't toxic, it's.. a discussion. If I like a change I'll absolutely talk about how awesome it is. If I don't, I'll talk about that.

Toxic is replying to a post purely to tell the OP that they're "always toxic" and you "never enjoy there posts" and basically nothing more than "I don't like you very much". If you don't like my posts, nobody's forcing you to read or reply to them. I'm sorry that you don't enjoy them and that you find me to be "toxic" and maybe one day we can be friends. Also, if this is a reaction to the thread you created earlier it is not the way to go about that.

That aside, let's not reply to people's posts to do nothing but insult them. If you don't like somebody you can ignore them, or if you absolutely MUST let them know you can do it via PM (nicely and adhering to the forum rules). If you think I'm performing poorly as a Moderator or that I am negatively influencing this/any other board, you can contact a global to discuss it with them. Aside from that, please don't reply to somebody's thread -- whether it's mine or anybody else's -- just to tell them you don't like them or their posts. It doesn't contribute anything and, again, nobody is forcing you to participate.

You know, this whole time I've been hoping the bracers nerf was because they were going to buff Bloodlet. Now that this has been announced, do you think it was to compensate for this? If people are going to be able to get both First Blood and Bloodlet, maybe the nerf to the legendary bracers was to help reduce the OP-ness of using them together?

I hope that's not the case, it's punishing people that don't (or can't!) run that combo just to balance things for the people that can. Seems like an odd choice; I'm still hoping there's a Bloodlet buff in the works.

Are you thinking Chaos Cleave? I didn't really consider that, I suppose that could be an option. I guess sims will tell?

I wonder - can we modify a sim to have two talents? Like, could I run a sim right now saying "I have both Bloodlet and First Blood" to test this out? If not, could I just modify the "Blade Dance" spell to do triple damage? On a purely single target fight that would be effectively the same as having first blood.

That'd be nice and I'd be a fan of it for sure, but it's a pretty big change. I kinda feel like if they were gonna do this for 7.2.5 they would have announced it already, you know? Who knows, though -- maybe Argus / 7.3?

(I know this reply is below me here, but I didn't want to create a new reply so soon)

As silly as it might sound, I think that'd be pretty cool I played a Demon Hunter on D3 for years and it's actually my only ever max-level character. Is there any lore to support WoW Demon Hunters using a crossbow or a ranged weapon at all?
    And there is the toxic attitude again, yes, pls direct me on how to contact a global because I do not know how.

You're ignorant and take things way to personal when you try to include sarcasm and insults when you reply. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean be an ass whenever you reply to others or cause you feel you're immune to any form of discipline. Seriously, I really enjoyed coming to these forums to read these topics and your attitude, not opinions, sour the mood. I enjoy healthy conversations, but you directly attack people as well who you do not agree with and call them out, when the case is you even ask them their opinions. Then insult me with sarcasm and light insults so they are border line okay/not okay to where you feel its good enough to show you're being an ass to me, but not enough to where you feel you'll get in trouble. If you're a moderator, have a better sense of modesty, friendliness, and take to your own advice, thanks... Funny thing is, I'm probably gonna be the one to get banned. Go figure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny, how can something not even in game yet (live) be a nerf?
    They are still balancing stuff, you guys overreacting as always! :S

What talent would you guys like to see on the new legendary? I would like:

Havoc: Momentum
    Vengeance: Last Resort

If these legendaries aren't just handed to the playerbase we're just going to be going down a whole new situation of mandatory legendaries.

I am in the boat of already having every lego for havoc so it shouldn't take to long to get the ring. they would never just hand the playerbase a lego. Just keep playing everything will come eventually unless you are in a top guild like it always has been you don't have to have the perfect lego setup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jewel-crafting maybe?

Thing is with 7.2.5 you can get offspec legendaries if you already have every legendary of that spec even when still loot specced for that spec and these rings are multi spec so im wondering if you have all havoc DH legendaries will you get the talent ring next or do you have a chance to still get vengeance legendaries? This kinda blows if so for people with all legos especially if you don't play vengeance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Thing is with 7.2.5 you can get offspec legendaries if you already have every legendary of that spec even when still loot specced for that spec and these rings are multi spec so im wondering if you have all havoc DH legendaries will you get the talent ring next or do you have a chance to still get vengeance legendaries? This kinda blows if so for people with all legos especially if you don't play vengeance at all.
    "Every legendary of the loot spec" includes the transversal ones too, so you can't have "every legendary of a spec" and "still have a transversal one (hence viable for that spec too) to loot" at the same time.
    It's about the "desired loot spec full panel", not ONLY havoc.