Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    its called a double standard. life isnt fair, especially for men and neither are laws regarding this specific topic. if you want things to be fair, grow a vagina and a pair of tits. no matter how much feminists try to paint the opposite picture of the world, men always get the shaft. get used to it because its only going to get worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because there's levels to being drunk, just like I said in the last thread. You can be drinking and still be coherent and be able to understand a situation, while making sound judgements. Then there's so drunk that you can barely stand or walk, you're passing in and out of consciousness, and you're throwing up on yourself.

And no, women shouldn't supervision to drink just because they're females. That's retarded.
    That makes no sense at all, yes there are different levels of being drunk, but gender has precisely nothing to do with that. Males can be just as drunk as what you describe but somehow still be able to consent, but females cant!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love people with little to no understanding of the law who read website articles or blogs that only give a small snippet of a court case and think the entire thing literally lasted 5 minutes or that only 1 argument was made.

Cant wait to get my law degree in a few days. Then I can actually say I have one to other people who sarcastically say the exact thing I just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Perselawyer View Post
    They have an app for that.
    Ah. I found the We-Consent app. It actually records and you have to click YES. Lol. Seems crazy to have to use but I guess these are the times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, if you want to do something like doggy then her getting up to position herself to make it possible, that is facilitating. Or with missionary if she spreads her legs to make it easier. If she keeps her legs closed or won't get up to position herself then no, that's not facilitating.
    YES exactly. So she has withdrawn her consent through implied actions, its inferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's difficult for an unwilling man to have an erection. It's not impossible, but it is difficult. However, women still have a vagina, no matter how drunk they are.
    Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. I can be walking around with an erection and if I tell you no. I'm not consenting. If I'm knocked out and you stick your finger, dildo, carrot, finger, hamster, etc in my butt its rape.

There's more to rape than penis to vagina.

5+ Year Old Account
    None should be allowed to drink such quantity that one loses themselves. Self supervision is the best thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Given the lopsided and unequal nature of how drunk women and drunk men are treated, we need to reevaluate one of two things:

a) whether women should be allowed to drink

or

b) how we treat drunk men and consent of drunk men

Women can be rapists, they can be abusers, and their consent is the same as a man's - but we treat the two very differently

Why is that?

This idea that "women are always victims" means women are being treated like children, and feminists who are OK with that are basically saying women shouldn't be allowed to drink (or vote, or work, or do anything else adults do)

Or we could throw this constant victimhood narrative in the bin and treat men fairly
    This person here gets the point I'm trying to make.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    YES exactly. So she has withdrawn her consent through implied actions, its inferred.
    Withdrawn consent without even consenting in the first place? Not possible. Consent is just before the act and during it, not way ahead of it like you seem to think. Someone jumping in your bed isn't consent, neither is them going home with you.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-10 at 11:36 AM.

If I meet you in a bar and I call a cab and invite you to my place and then we have sex without vocal consent, have I raped you?

Entering a cab with me and joining me into my home and then coming into my bed is not facilitating?
    That would depend on whether I actually wanted to have sex with you, wouldn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    yea no, while you are asleep you will always get a boner. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noctur...ile_tumescence
    And how long those boners last, is limited.

Let's not forget, men are far more likely to want to rape a woman, than the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Withdrawn consent without even consenting in the first place? Not possible.
    As you said, facilitating = consent. Ceasing to facilitate = withdrawn consent

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    This person here gets the point I'm trying to make.
    Yea, Xarim is one of the other few that I see stand up for Men on this forum. Although, Ive seen a few nice replys from others in this post. Good to know that Men are waking up to what feminism is doing to them and this world.

As you said, facilitating = consent. Ceasing to facilitate = withdrawn consent
    You're not facilitating a sex act by going home with someone nor are you facilitating anything by being in the same bed as someone. Consent is just before the act or during it. Not way before like you think.

Deleted
    I love these threads, I'm imagining two slightly drunk people checking with each other that they both consent to sex position changes

Do you consent to this?
    Yes
    *thrust*
    And this?
    Yes
    *thrust*
    What about this?
    Hmm... no
    *thru* wait what?
    Just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. I can be walking around with an erection and if I tell you no. I'm not consenting. If I'm knocked out and you stick your finger, dildo, carrot, finger, hamster, etc in my butt its rape.

There's more to rape than penis to vagina.
    You are right, there is more to rape than simple penile penetration. However, that doesn't change the fact that men are far more likely to want/attempt to rape women, than the reverse.

Here, this video should make it easy for you, since you seem to be struggling understanding constent.

Are you serious, do you honestly think I don't know what too drunk is, when I clearly stated I know that being passed out or in and out of consciousness is indeed too drunk. Unless you've never been around drunk women, you should know that a woman who's had five drinks, compared to a woman who's had 1 drink, is farm more open to exploring all those little voices in her head that say "take him home and have sex with him".

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Given the lopsided and unequal nature of how drunk women and drunk men are treated, we need to reevaluate one of two things:

a) whether women should be allowed to drink

or

b) how we treat drunk men and consent of drunk men

Women can be rapists, they can be abusers, and their consent is the same as a man's - but we treat the two very differently

Why is that?

This idea that "women are always victims" means women are being treated like children, and feminists who are OK with that are basically saying women shouldn't be allowed to drink (or vote, or work, or do anything else adults do)

Or we could throw this constant victimhood narrative in the bin and treat men fairly
    I guess you don't see the irony of whining about women being victims... while playing the victim card yourself.

It's simple, someone (male or female) can be too drunk to consent to sex. There's no double standard, apply it equally.

It's referring to another thread. A thread the OP was talking about but was closed.
    I'm referring to adults, not young teens. That discussion did lead me here, but I'm not discussing that thread as it was closed.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If both are "too drunk" who is being raped?
    The one not in charge of the act.

Deleted
    Never met a boy able to perform while drunk. I suspect they might exist somewhere. But I can see why assessing if someone is able to consent leads to very asymmetric results.