Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Rng legendaries = people cry
    Free legendaries = people cry

I see a pattern..

Also to all the wage slave that can afford 15k in game, lul
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-05-10 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Rng legendaries = people cry
    Free legendaries = people cry

I see a pattern..
    Yeah so do I! called people want to work for it, not pray on bad RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Old new, blizzard was going to let relics have two traits. But they removed it because we called them out on a bad idea. Plus a new relic slot is coming soon.
    new relic slot?? how u know? did they say something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    new relic slot?? how u know? did they say something about it?
    There is a post dating the PTR of 7.2 were they said they plan to allow a 4th relic slot, has not been shown yet but from the idea of it all, its at the end of this long chain were doing weekly.

Deleted
    Flightpaths... not sure how u can miss read a word right next to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet its going to be 6 months of hoping on RNG and if u don't get that BIS u get benched or have to reroll. its a bad idea and should never come to wow. wow is a MMO not a bloody hack and slash.
    Meh, not a huge deal. If a guild is going to bench somebody for not having a Legendary they better be a top 10 guild and it better be a specific fight, if not then it's just a bunch of tools running it. Either way I'm really enjoying the legendary system this expansion, really hope they carry over aspects of it into the next

RNG has always been a huge factor of WoW regardless, Warglaives are a prime example of that (along with my damn TOEP from MC! Literally went through to AQ where it was fully replaceable till it dropped).

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    I feel like the new Shadow Priest T20 bonuses are OP. I liked the previous ones better.

Ehm... did you notice the price? 15.000 for one of those? No thanks i prefer to run :P

Edit: Since the legendary rings grant a passive talent. I suspect that the Shadow will be Fortress of the Mind 80% or Void Ray 20%.

But isn't it a one time purchase?

oh please, if they announced they were adding more thant required x amount of materials, y amout of boss drops, z amount of resets, people would be whining as well,

7+ Year Old Account
    There is a post dating the PTR of 7.2 were they said they plan to allow a 4th relic slot, has not been shown yet but from the idea of it all, its at the end of this long chain were doing weekly.
    1. Do you have a source for this? People claimed this was coming with 7.2 and for something you say is coming in only 4 weeks. There has been no evidence it is...

Also legendaries have always been massive amounts of RNG. These legendaries are just like sulfur as and the bow. and the glaives.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. Do you have a source for this? People claimed this was coming with 7.2 and for something you say is coming in only 4 weeks. There has been no evidence it is...

Also legendaries have always been massive amounts of RNG. These legendaries are just like sulfur as and the bow. and the glaives.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=9#post-171

took 5 secs of google. Blizzard never said when it comes coming in 7.2.

And it would be rely bad to give a 4th relic slot mid nighthold. it would make that raid into a joke while its the main raid people are pushing.
    Last edited by Spirthealer; 2017-05-10 at 10:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=9#post-171

took 5 secs of google. Blizzard never said when it comes coming in 7.2.

And it would be rely bad to give a 4th relic slot mid nighthold. it would make that raid into a joke while its the main raid people are pushing.
    again
    this blue post was wrong, the person ment to say "new 2 trait relics"

as notice how they are recounting things that were announced at blizzcon
    and suddenly out of no where says "a 4th relic slot" when they for some reason forget to mention the new 2 trait relics
    even a dev confirmed they must have gotten confused and the person odviously ment "2 trait relics"

you se a post that is forggeting things, and has things added, Lore confirms its wrong and you just assume "oh yeah its real and will be added when the campaign is done in 4 weks even though we have NO evidence of so"

as in the last thread that tried to prove that this random CM leaked a feature we had never heard about and would have been perfect to tell us at blizzcon
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-10 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    The Flightpath thingies feel kinda pointless, unless you want to level your xth alt completely different than the rest. With that I mean only Questing or going to a Zone on the other continent, where you may also need another map.
    1. Spamming Dungeons is generally faster as a Tank/Healer leaving your capital after getting to 15 is pointless
    2. even then, things are alreay resonably well connected
    recently leveled a BE Rogue, went: Starting Zones > UC, Zep Grom'gol > portal to Plaquelands from BB > free flight towards Badlands > Searing Gorge > Mageportal/Quest in northern Burning Steppes to the Swamp of Sorrows > Blasted Lands > TBC stuff
    the only times a new fligthpoint would have helped is when you go towards the area for the first time, which was only really annoying for Tristessa and the Searing Gorge but I used autowalk and stuffed my face with cookies
    3.You'd get the Maps last since the other stuff probably helps you more (armor 3,5k weapon 6,7k), so you cannot quest "properly" since you get ~50% more exp.

I was hoping for Heirloom Gauntlets and Boots so you can complete the look.
    Being able to upgrade up to 110 is also only really an issue directly after starting Legion where new Items have like 5 times the stats. The Bonusxp is still nice though. I just hope the Armor upgrade wont be too expensive. Upgrading your Weapon is still early though .
    I really hope they add new heirloom pieces

again
    this blue post was wrong, the person ment to say "new 2 trait relics"

as notice how they are recounting things that were announced at blizzcon
    and suddenly out of no where says "a 4th relic slot" when they for some reason forget to mention the new 2 trait relics
    even a dev confirmed they must have gotten confused and the person odviously ment "2 trait relics"

you se a post that is forggeting things, and has things added, Lore confirms its wrong and you just assume "oh yeah its real and will be added when the campaign is done in 4 weks even though we have NO evidence of so"

as in the last thread that tried to prove that this random CM leaked a feature we had never heard about and would have been perfect to tell us at blizzcon
    I'm fine with been wrong about something, even though again its done though twitter rather then the WOW forums. But trying to be a ass there does not help you, and even if that is true, how many times do these mods have type off's! again after ur little gif only shows ur been a child.

But I guess that's normal for MMO Champ now is it? troll hard...

And after looking at the traits, the ranks go up to 8, yet there are only 4 traits, and 3 relics that is 7 if u fully max every thing, yet there is 8 ranks. You try hard yet it shows they had planned to go with a 4th slot.
    Last edited by Spirthealer; 2017-05-10 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    oh please, if they announced they were adding more thant required x amount of materials, y amout of boss drops, z amount of resets, people would be whining as well,
    At least it'll be something to work towards. Not everything has to be random, which is the case in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with been wrong about something, even though again its done though twitter rather then the WOW forums. But trying to be a ass there does not help you, and even if that is true, how many times does lore have type off's! again after ur little gif only shows ur been a child.

But I guess that's normal for MMO Champ now is it? troll hard...
    well
    A. because very few people took the blue post serious because it was "these are the things we went over at blizzcon to do with artifacts" and for some reason 1 thing was missing, with another thing in its place, basically confirming it was wrong so very few people took it as true.
    B. again a random wow forum off topic post that is not even its own thread or its own main page post prob has the same level of seriousness as his twitter post.
    C. i mean your being an ass aswell with the "took 5 seconds of google searching"
    D. Type offs? do you mean Type o's ? i dont think anyone took them quite as serious as this not even a typo, a right out miscommunication
    E. i didnt know gifs were a child thing, i thought it was an internet thing

and i mean for somone who took "5 seconds to googlesearch" maybe you should have spent abit more time, and you woulda seen the last thread on this, or the twitter post
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-10 at 11:26 AM.

well
    A. because very few people took the blue post serious because it was "these are the things we went over at blizzcon to do with artifacts" and for some reason 1 thing was missing, with another thing in its place, basically confirming it was wrong so very few people took it as true.
    B. again a random wow forum off topic post that is not even its own thread or its own main page post prob has the same level of seriousness as his twitter post.
    C. i mean your being an ass aswell with the "took 5 seconds of google searching"
    D. Type offs? do you mean Type o's ? i dont think anyone took them quite as serious as this not even a typo, a right out miscommunication
    E. i didnt know gifs were a child thing, i thought it was an internet thing

Miscommunication seems to be the new thing for blizzard this Xpack.

and coping from my last comment

And after looking at the traits, the ranks go up to 8, yet there are only 4 traits, and 3 relics that is 7 if u fully max every thing, yet there is 8 ranks. They had plans, they just cut it and played the OW Miscommunication card again and again. but I don't care if its not coming ow well. but I guess I can't listen to any blue post anymore. DUE TO Miscommunication

7+ Year Old Account
    Miscommunication seems to be the new thing for blizzard this Xpack.

and coping from my last comment

And after looking at the traits, the ranks go up to 8, yet there are only 4 traits, and 3 relics that is 7 if u fully max every thing, yet there is 8 ranks. They had plans, they just cut it and played the OW Miscommunication card again and again. but I don't care if its not coming ow well. but I guess I can't listen to any blue post anymore. DUE TO Miscommunication
    lol yeah... sure they had this secret agenda so they right out lied and played misscommunication

i mean he totally posted that we were going to get a 4th relic slot, and blizzard told him to purposly mention that but not post that relics would get 2 traits. that way they could mind fuck us!

10+ Year Old Account
    People worked for them? Most of the old ones relied on a rare raid drop, followed by some gold drop. Not really a skillful personal effort, more like luck to me. MoP and WoD legendaries just took a long time, an improvement though.

Quote Originally Posted by felplague View Post
    lol yeah... Sure they had this secret agenda so they right out lied and played miscommunication

i mean he totally posted that we were going to get a 4th relic slot, and blizzard told him to purposely mention that but not post that relics would get 2 traits. That way they could mind fuck us!

i knew it!!!!!! =p

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    15k for something i don't even use ? i mean who the hell is lvling the old way anyway? u chain queue dungeons till WoD anyway
    Your way of doing things =/= how everyone else does it. Simple as.

So a few years back they took away characters auto-learning flight paths while leveling because that was apparently oh so bad, but now they sell it back for 15,000g a piece?
    Last edited by Assumi; 2017-05-10 at 03:52 PM.