Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So you made some shit up, can't actually prove or support it, and then want to flail around in this thread for some laughs? Slow afternoon?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...case-jury.html

Which lead to
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ched_Evans#Rape_trial

Which is me clearly making shit up. He was convicted of rape, not just accused. He was eventually granted an appeal, which he won, but by then the damage is already done.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Cant wait to get my law degree in a few days. Then I can actually say I have one to other people who sarcastically say the exact thing I just said.
    Are you going set up your own law firm? GG's Hustle, Embezzle and Sons Ltd.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...case-jury.html

Which lead to
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ched_Evans#Rape_trial

Which is me clearly making shit up. He was convicted of rape, not just accused. He was eventually granted an appeal, which he won, but by then the damage is already done.
    You realise this doesn't actually support your case right? And it wasn't to do with being both being drunk or not drunk, she claimed she was so drunk she didn't realise Ched was there, that she had consented to sex with his friend but Ched took advantage to also have sex with her. And as you can see, it was proven that she wasn't actually drunk to the point she was unconcious so he was eventually declared not-guilty. I mean, you literally just destroyed your own argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yeah, if shes passed out she can't give consent.
    What if a woman gives consent before passing out?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Here's the rest of your quote. The quote I was referring to.

Yes and I clearly state consent, as in saying yes....if shes passed out she can't say yes. If she can say yes, she obviously is awake. If she says yes to a drunk male while absolutely shit faced, but obviously awake because she said yes, she should not be able to claim the next morning she was too drunk to say yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Then you stop as soon as you realize shes passed out.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Then you stop as soon as you realize shes passed out.
    Without eyewitnesses, how do you prove such thing one way or another? Does it make a difference as it pretty much can't be proven?

Deleted
    Man Drunk > Woman Sober = Woman at Fault
    Woman Drunk > Man Sober = Man at Fault
    Man Drunk > Woman Drunk = Man at Fault

Why are drunk men held to a higher standard than drunk women?

Then I believe consent is withdrawn when she passes out. If you didn't notice you should probably be banned from sex anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you going set up your own law firm? GG's Hustle, Embezzle and Sons Ltd.
    I won't be lol.

You realise this doesn't actually support your case right? And it wasn't to do with being both being drunk or not drunk, she claimed she was so drunk she didn't realise Ched was there, that she had consented to sex with his friend but Ched took advantage to also have sex with her. And as you can see, it was proven that she wasn't actually drunk to the point she was unconcious so he was eventually declared not-guilty. I mean, you literally just destroyed your own argument.
    So let me get this right. Woman has sex with him, claims she didn't consent to both males because she was too drunk, man convicted of rape. Truth comes out, she was sober enough to know what she was doing, rape charge cleared. How is that going against the point I'm trying to make? Also the fact that he was eventually cleared of rape after being found guilty and imprisoned for 2 and a half years doesn't make it okay.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

That's a grey area and would depend on the circumstance, I wouldn't sleep with a woman that drunk anyway, unless she was my SO, not worth taking a chance.

So let me get this right. Woman has sex with him, claims she didn't consent to both males because she was too drunk, man convicted of rape. Truth comes out, she was sober enough to know what she was doing, rape charge cleared. How is that going against the point I'm trying to make? Also the fact that he was eventually cleared of rape after being found guilty and imprisoned for 2 and a half years doesn't make it okay.
    I bolded the important bit for you.

Also the other important bit, the first guy she was shagging wasn't even brought to trial, although according to your logic he must have been because she was drunk and then any man having sex with her would be accused of rape!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes, and I clearly said "passing in and out of consciousness". That doesn't mean completely passed out.

If both are drunk, but one is far more drunk than the other, where they're not aware of their surroundings or their actions, they can't give consent, even if they said yes.
    You need to switch around these situations.

Say a man is really drunk, like cant walk straight drunk. But he asks a woman if she wants to have sex and she says yes. She too is drunk but we somehow learn she wasnt as drunk as the man. The two have sex, the man passes out a few times.

Was the man raped?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Given the lopsided and unequal nature of how drunk women and drunk men are treated, we need to reevaluate one of two things:

a) whether women should be allowed to drink

or

b) how we treat drunk men and consent of drunk men

Women can be rapists, they can be abusers, and their consent is the same as a man's - but we treat the two very differently

Why is that?

This idea that "women are always victims" means women are being treated like children, and feminists who are OK with that are basically saying women shouldn't be allowed to drink (or vote, or work, or do anything else adults do)

Or we could throw this constant victimhood narrative in the bin and treat men fairly
    Judging from MMO-C the only victim-narrative i can see is how men are soooo heavily oppressed...

I am not sure if this is a real question or one of those, "I am saying edgy things on the internet and going to pretend to be 100% earnest because it only makes sense!"-type threads people have taken to posting on the internet in the wake of 2014.

The premise is laughable and reasoning completely ridiculous. Surely, no adult with a lick of social skills could come to such a position of argument. Laugh out loud.

I bolded the important bit for you.

Also the other important bit, the first guy she was shagging wasn't even brought to trial, although according to your logic he must have been because she was drunk and then any man having sex with her would be accused of rape!
    Did you miss the part where he was in prison for 2 and a half years for a lie. You seem okay with that because the truth eventually came out. No harm no foul right.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

Deleted
    No offense, but this very, very Islamic way of thinking. Hope people has reasoned you with earlier posts. /peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's a grey area and would depend on the circumstance, I wouldn't sleep with a woman that drunk anyway, unless she was my SO, not worth taking a chance.
    Thats not a grey area. If she gave consent before passing out, then its obviously void, as she didn't give you consent to have sex while she is passed out. You maybe have a grey area if she gave you specific consent in case she passed out- though seems rather unlikely.

Did you miss the part where he was in prison for 2 and a half years for a lie. You seem okay with that because the truth eventually came out. No harm no foul right.
    So what you're telling me is, because one court fucked up and a retrial had to be had, where he was found not guilty, somehow the first one is the only thing that matters and you're going to take it as gospel truth? It happens, it sucks for him, it shouldn't happen, but it did, however it doesn't in anyway support what you're trying to say.

I mean this is one bloody stupid thread and you're really not making it any better. You are using a case where he was found NOT GUILTY as evidence to prove that men are guilty of rape when a woman is drunk, just think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    No offense, but this very, very Islamic way of thinking. Hope people has reasoned you with earlier posts. /peace
    Well its not entirely wrong. It does seem to be a thing where a drunk man is consided able to consent while a drunk woman isn't. Which is in itself demeaning to women.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2017-05-10 at 01:16 PM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg