View Poll Results: How much legendary should we be able to equip ?

Voters
369. This poll is closed
  • Still 2

157 42.55%

132 35.77%

17 4.61%
  • All

63 17.07%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 legendaries taking space in my bank, simply because of "max 2" limit

I imagine hardcore Raiders have 6 or more collecting dust..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-05-10 at 10:07 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I quite like how you have to choose your 2 to use like talents.
    Though the RNG of obtaining them sucks, wouldn't mind a feature where for example you could trade in 2 legendaries to choose 1 you want.

Deleted
    I still want it limited to 1 utility, 1 throughput.

The gap is too goddamn big between people who are lucky, and those who aren't

Will probably be 3 come new continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 3 is fine when the new rings get added. And then just add that you can't wear a legendary not for your loot spec. So like an Arms Warrior can't wear Angry Hat as a stat stick.

Deleted
    I would support the idea of raising the limit to 3 after an additional OH research when Argus hits, and probably to remove the limit completely when we go into the next expansion. I would expect these legendaries to become obsolete at the new max level, and before that, they would be a nice level up boost.

Edit: I also kinda expect them to remove the perks when the next expansion hits, so these items would then be just item level boosts.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2017-05-10 at 10:54 AM.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the whole double AP from missions (class hall upgrade) is just a placeholder for 3rd legendary. It's too boring of an ability to be the permanent final upgrade. We will probably get 3 in 7.3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    I think the whole double AP from missions (class hall upgrade) is just a placeholder for 3rd legendary. It's too boring of an ability to be the permanent final upgrade. We will probably get 3 in 7.3.
    I hope so. BTW you have a very funny avatar.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I have only 2 legendaries on my main ... the 2nd and 6th Best for Ret Paladins according to Icy Veins. I still see a ton of people at 110 (some with better gear than I) who have zero legendary gear (could be by choice, but I don't know).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    I am still stuck with 1 good one and a bunch of mediocre ones. It looks like the bis one is going to be the very last one I ever get for my spec. So until you can hunt for specific legendaries I don't even want them to deal with the balancing nightmare that having 3-4 legendaries or more would be.
    you can hunt for specific leggos......nethershards vendor....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    No. I have neither of my bis. And it causes problems for 4 piece.

I'd prefer a limitation of 0 actually.
    i prefer 0 too but at this point that not going to happen and its time to increase the limit. There even addding more....i hardly play this game since xmas...still get a leggo once every 2 months, have all leggos for one spec and a few for another.

All these leggos sitting in my bank doing nothing is kind of disappointing...

Most people that been raiding since EN have 8+ leggos....so ya..its time to do something else with em.

7+ Year Old Account
    im thinking 3 would be fine, speaking these new legendaries seem they might come from the class hall, as they are not random items, they are all based on the class halls
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Legendary the new purple?

You know for once it would be good since everyone will be using Sephuz and start dispel, stunning and interrupting? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereyes1372 View Post
    Now that most people have all the bis on their main , is it time to up the 2 legendary max restriction to 3 or 4 or removing it completly ?
    As someone with 11, I feel like we should have 3 equipable at some point.

I think more than that however, would cause problems. Blizzard struggle to balance around 1-2 legendaries, let alone more.

Deleted
    Legendaries are similar to heirlooms when levelling, they take up a slot for new potential upgrades and makes receiving loot less exciting if you already have a legendary in that slot.

Whilst I love Prydaz to death, it means I will never receive a new necklace as an upgrade for the rest of the expansion, as Prydaz will always be better.

So no, we should not be able to equip more than two legendaries, one might even have been enough.

2 legendaries is plenty. Any more would just cause ilvl inflation and more whining about not having all the BiS.

No limit would be literally the stupidest thing ever.

Lol,

I have 2 of them on my 2 characters, But I haven't unlocked the ability to wear the second on either. So I vote for none

I guess I wouldn't mind. I just got my 3rd "legendary" on my main, it's wrist slot and the "extra" on it is a DPS increase, but the stats loss would make it an overall downgrade (swapping out defensive/utility chest).

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the main argument is this: It's my armor type, therefore I should be able to equip it no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Wouldn't mind having a third legendary. I have two dps and two tank legendaries, with an Aggramar's Stride sitting in my bags. Would be nice to be able to wear them besides just to make old raid farming a lil bit quicker.
    TBH you could just switch Aggramar in for old raids regardless. I sure do.

No way, that is NOT a good idea. Having say 4 on would completely change how some classes play and would turn into a balancing nightmare. Its best that they are all a little situational.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I love the "not legendary if everyone has them" arguments. It's a legendary item because the power of it is substantially higher than that of other gear whilst providing unique benefits to the bearer. Ideally, it's also a notable piece of armor or something in the lore. The quality has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not other players have them in game. Same thing applies to epic gear.

The only way removing or even increasing the limit would be if they overhauled the drop rates, ensuring that most people have multiples of them to equip. But I don't think I would like that approach. As someone in here mentioned, half the fun is knowing when to use certain pieces and combinations. #opinionnotfact