Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    That's exactly what I did, fail.

Honest mistake, now please gtfo of the Hunter community. It's all the toxic attacks that are the problem, not the honest mistakes.
    You came out swinging like a big man but ended up doing a boo boo like a little boy. Atleast now suck it up... like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    You came out swinging like a big man but ended up doing a boo boo like a little boy. Atleast now suck it up... like a man.
    I point blank admitted my mistake, which is far more than what most people do.

Our level 30 talent choices are Stomp, which gives us Dire Stable, Dire Frenzy or Chimera Shot.
    This is still wrong, even if he meant Dire Beast... Stomp is NOT giving us Dire Beast, Dire Beast is a base ability...

That's exactly what I did, fail.

Honest mistake, now please gtfo of the Hunter community. It's all the toxic attacks that are the problem, not the honest mistakes.
    Yeah little boy, im the one throwing toxic fits on the forum... sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Lol, they just buffed every BM hunter by giving them free shoulders, and this patch will likely drop mid june, plenty more changes will come.
    Stop whining over nothing.
    The raid will be mid june, the patch will be end of May.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    This is still wrong, even if he meant Dire Beast... Stomp is NOT giving us Dire Beast, Dire Beast is a base ability...
    FFS, I admitted my mistake already. Which, again, is something all the people attacking me will never, ever, do when they make a mistake. Will ppl stfu already. 2 pages of this toxic garbage.

That has nothing to do with your mistake, I just pointed out that even without your switch it would have been wrong. Because letting wrong statements staying on the internet is never a good idea imo.

FFS, I admitted my mistake already. Which, again, is something all the people attacking me will never, ever, do when they make a mistake. Will ppl stfu already. 2 pages of this toxic garbage.
    Just stop dude, you are embarassing yourself. You made a mistake, got corrected.... don't need to be sour about it.