Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    the main theme of his views are much like the OP's, he wants to control women?
    He'd have to get near one first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see that in modern discussions a Youtube video passes for evidence! A pity real sciences are still stuck in the Stone Age and I cannot write my thesis based on Youtube videos and 4chan posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    So many ignorant people don't understand what the question being asked really is

It's all about the double standard in how we treat drunk men vs drunk women, and it goes to the core of prejudice and fairness in our society

Just like people simply didn't see the problem with segregating and mistreating black people in the past, or with sexually harassing women in the workplace before the 1960s, people still do not see the issue with how we treat men and consent today

Just watch this video to understand the double standard today:

How about a weak looking guy being harrassed by a not so good looking woman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    Pfft, that wouldn't push the narrative if you make it too real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    It's like the whole "Plus Sized Model". They are curvy at best. You rarely see them as actually having a gut. It would be too real to sell the fantasy of looking like the model of the clothes.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Lol, that OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Do you mean Xarims irrefutable evidence is in all chances bullshit. And that his narrative is a ruse to cover up the fact that the main theme of his views are much like the OP's, he wants to control women?
    Not really evident in all of his posts, but more obvious in his ongoing "women are meant to be barefoot and pregnant and should not have economic power through paid employment" diatribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Sigh.

I'm not talking about my state. Do you really think that people in the US can't judge laws in Saudi Arabia, or that people in Maine can't judge laws in Vermont?

How far are you going to stretch this? Lol
    You are the one who wants to complain about laws, but don't want to even bother to educate yourself on the actual law.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-05-10 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    OK just saw that thing about that video being fake

Fine, I literally just typed "male sexual harassment" into youtube and copy pasted the result here

I'm sure I'll find plenty of real videos of men being sexually harassed with no one caring so let's not pretend the double standard isn't there

Quick one, is this fake also?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not really evident in all of his posts, but more obvious in his ongoing "women are meant to be barefoot and pregnant and should not have economic power through paid employment" diatribes.
    Wait what

I missed this first time around

Americans and sarcasm eh
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2017-05-10 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    According to Freighter's logic i have raped quite a few women.

Hell i usually have the best rapes with my wife after a good party.
    Yep im also a rapist according to the feminaz crowd and im proud of it.

Fine, I literally just typed "male sexual harassment" into youtube and copy pasted the result here

I'm sure I'll find plenty of real videos of men being sexually harassed with no one caring so let's not pretend the double standard isn't there

This thread isn't about sexual harassment though. It's about the op thinking women shouldn't be able to drink alcohol without having a guardian and that there is a double standard in rape about consent, when there isn't.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-10 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes. That is a spoof of the "Woman walks around NY" video. There were many of them.

Even the "Woman walks around NY for 10 hours" video is a bunch of cherry picked examples of men being really creepy, or rude.

But then again, I am skeptical about any and all information these days. It is very easy to fabricate a video or picture to show only what you want to be seen.

terrible idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a thought. Why are we baby sitting the victims? Why not ask instead, should men not be allowed to drink without supervision? If they are the ones who are sexually abusing, or raping, or what have you, shouldn't they be the ones who need a supervisor?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Had a thought. Why are we baby sitting the victims? Why not ask instead, should men not be allowed to drink without supervision? If they are the ones who are sexually abusing, or raping, or what have you, shouldn't they be the ones who need a supervisor?
    fantastic question, what we should do is have bars separated by sex, problem solved!

Bwhahahahaha man I missed a great thread today!!!

Frieghter I am assuming you are a woman.

So lets remove gender and make everyone a letter

Subject A and Subject B

Subject A and Subject B go out to the bar. Both Subject A and Subject B indulge in drinks and have become inebriated. Subject B whips out the phone and calls for an UBER as Subject A drove them there and clearly shouldnt drive home due to DUI/DWI laws.

While in the UBER Subject A makes advances on Subject B and Subject B although drunk, reciprocates it back. Both Subject A and B get home and do the dirty.

How in God's green Earth is this even considered rape? From either Subjects PoV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    fantastic question, what we should do is have bars separated by sex, problem solved!
    LOL! Yes! More Regression!

I honestly have no clue how to solve any of these issues besides something like a Consent App (The new libido killer).

My honest answer is to educate people on how to handle their liqueur and to control themselves sexually (Both sexes). Aside from that, it is hard to control people once they are out of sight, and behind closed doors.

The video where the women walked down nyc for 10 hours was the same nobody tried to stop it or defend her. I know there is a double standard but you are doing a super poor job of showing it.

This threading isn't even about sexual harassment but consent while drunk.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Bwhahahahaha man I missed a great thread today!!!

Frieghter I am assuming you are a woman.

So lets remove gender and make everyone a letter

Subject A and Subject B

Subject A and Subject B go out to the bar. Both Subject A and Subject B indulge in drinks and have become inebriated. Subject B whips out the phone and calls for an UBER as Subject A drove them there and clearly shouldnt drive home due to DUI/DWI laws.

While in the UBER Subject A makes advances on Subject B and Subject B although drunk, reciprocates it back. Both Subject A and B get home and do the dirty.

How in God's green Earth is this even considered rape? From either Subjects PoV.
    I have never said having sex while drunk is rape. I said it is when one part is too drunk. You're not going to have 2 parts being too drunk, sex wouldn't really happen in that case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I have never said having sex while drunk is rape. I said it is when one part is too drunk. You're not going to have 2 parts being too drunk, sex wouldn't really happen in that case.
    That is a hard thing to gauge though. Especially if both parties are drunk.

Keep in mind, alcohol impairs your sense of judgement. So you asking for a impaired person to make a judgement on someone who is also impaired.

We could just address the issue and make it crystal clear to everyone that assualt sexual or not isn't acceptable. The severely punish those that do it. Also punish schools and other establishments that cover these things up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's difficult for an unwilling man to have an erection. It's not impossible, but it is difficult. However, women still have a vagina, no matter how drunk they are.
    Might be something wrong with you then cus i have gotten many many many booners in my life without wanting to fock.

1 example is geting a massage, i can bite my lip/tongue/think of sports it wont help.