Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope.

I will leave if I'm no longer having fun and for that reason alone, not because of any one aspect of the game itself. Not having fun can be caused by any number of factors, like friends stop playing, or getting tired of the grind, or whatever. To me, leaving because of any one aspect of the game is little more than an excuse caused by an emotional response. Leaving should still boil down to personal reasons of no longer having fun, whatever definition of fun that may be.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-05-10 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, artifact power. knew as soon as i got onto the beta that i was going to quit raiding.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    When Blizzard manages to satisfy every single costumer, I´m out. Sometimes I enjoy other people´s salt more then the game.

Thanksfully, this will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Yea if blizzard doesnt give me a 925 nightblooming frond with a socket + leech then im quitting till TOS

Yeah i do its "if blizzard makes the game F2P im out".

10+ Year Old Account
    P2W Cash Shop

or

Blizzard literally mailing BiS to make everyone on an equal level kek
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

It'd be enormously difficult to get me to unsub. I've been continuously subbed for like a decade now. I mean, I'd likely stay for a P2W cash shop, unless it got really obnoxious, like you need to pay extra to use mounts or run faster (like in SWTOR). Restarting in WoW2... ehh I'd probably restart, just not care as much since I don't have the time to commit to the early stages of the game like I did in WoW.

Yeah I'm racking my brain and I can't think of anything short of deleting all my characters and refusing to restore them, and even then I'd probably just start over..
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

If they don't let me kill Odyn soon I'm out.

But for real.....Odyn must die.

On a serious note, if they removed raiding I'd be out. I don't think 5 man content would be enough to keep me.

I'm open to a WoW 2 and that is with 10 years played. Wouldn't bother me to restart, I feel like I do it every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Geers View Post
    For me it would be if they ever go the to pay to win route. And by that I do not mean cosmetic goods, but an in game advantage for mirco transactions or a premium membership.
    That pretty much exists right now. You can buy a token, sell it for gold, use that gold to buy legendary items or carry runs, and you'll be ahead. While I'm sure that's not 100% what you're talking about, it does already exist, even if in a roundabout way.

For me, I think I'm just less and less likely to support them if they continue on the route of forced content (Garrisons and AP grind) where you really have no choice but to do it, and they call it a great success. Sorry, but I don't consider something I have no choice but to pursue as great success. Something like AP, where it is literally in every aspect of the game; quests, raids, dungeons, etc. isn't a success or liked just because they happen to do content that has it, and Blizzard doesn't see that, they only go "People are doing it, it's a great thing!"

I'm out if they simplify and water down the game into oblivion, removing all things of real interest while creating a mind numbing and boring experience. Oh wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, no one thing. Little things accumulate until you know it's time to go.
    This is pretty much it for me.

There's no "one thing" that I can name, but there might be - I don't know. For some of my friends, selling BiS gear on the store is a line in the sand but even that wouldn't make me say I was done if I was still enjoying the game. With my new baby daughter, I'm pretty much limited to professions, world quests, collections, battlegrounds, levelling alts, achievements and the odd dungeon here and there, anyway.

It's hard to see what Blizzard could do to any of them that would make me walk outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Mine was pretty much all of WoD. The shipyard was the final blow.
    I stopped during Warlords. It wasn't one thing, it was the entire expansion; for a company with Blizzard's history of quality, Warlords of Draenor was an embarrassment based largely on cynicism and laziness.

No, it's an absolutely childish, irrational and idiotic line of thinking to begin with. Why would I purposely make up hypothetic, random bullshit that probably won't ever happen beforehand to phantasize about quitting my unhealthy relationship with my abusive GF Blizzard over it?

Totally weirds me out how some people have this really obviously problematic and immature approach to something as mundane as video game entertainment. Far deeper issues lurk beneath.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If they make WoW2, I'm out. Invested 9 years into this game, not about to repeat it though.
    I think this pretty much, otherwise gonna play until they shut down the servers and move on to private after that if I live that long.

Deleted
    Already happened with the World of Diablo mindless farming with a side of titanforging. I'd rather have steady few ilevel upgrades from raids than a chance of getting an item I need, but it not being titanforged, making it unusable in the end.

WoW is pretty dead to me in a sense that I won't be subbing back, but still keep up with the news.

Not that I can think of, really.
    Maybe if I get too exhausetd with the mandatory quest-line-you-gotta-make-so-you-can-progress (the legendary cloak from Pandaria comes to mind... I know it wasn't really mandatory because you could get the cloak if you wanted but, hey, still, kinda felt mandatory to me), I could take a break of like a patch.
    But really I wouldn't skip an entire expansion, I just like it and have quite a few people I enjoy spending time with, even if it's just through pixels and repetitive raiding.
    The idea of a WoW2 sounds fun to me, though. Just to imagine what that would be like sets my imagination into motion and gets me all excited, lol. Even a StarCraft MMORPG excites me, though, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You did not invest, you spent.
    These years will be memories, WoW2 or not. Only thing that matters in video game is having fun in the present.

Something that would make me quit is if they fuck up every class I enjoy.
    Um, no... I've invested time. Long-term progression which would be brought to nothing if they rolled out a WoW2.

I've SPENT time as well, but I can see the results of my investment every single day upon logging in. I have a more progressed account and characters than people not investing as much time into the game.

-WoW2
    -An Expansion Focusing on the Scourge set in Northrend again (This goes for anytime in the games life, not necessarily next)
    -No more .5/.1 Patches
    -No Improvement of the game further than it is right now (Less of a Broad Statement, more of a thing related specifically to content delivery)
    -Time Travel Expac set anywhere other than AU Draenor
    -Free2Play

Egregious pay2win for me. If they started selling buffs or items that weren't available without paying real money, or if they started selling raid or PvP gear directly.

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    the game is already p2w. you can boost crazy 100 levels with the shop and you can buy gear and other items with the offical gold buying. lots of you people would not leave the game with p2w since it already is.
    You don't know what P2W is. Spending money does not get you anything more than what a player in a decent raiding guild can get playing the game normally. You really don't get it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

If Blizzard starts giving decent rewards by doing facebook-sytle follower missions or daily quests, I'm out. Oh that's what I did.