I caught like 30 seconds of "The Five" complaining about how mean Anderson Cooper was for rolling his eyes at Kelleyannes bullshit responses.

Nope, that was more than enough of that show for the next 6 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Whoa, sauce on him getting benched for the full week?
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ings-this-week

Huckabee Sanders to cover for Spicer at WH briefings this week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    He didn't write any articles or sell any photos to any russian or american news outlets.
    *ahem*

State-run media.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ings-this-week

Huckabee Sanders to cover for Spicer at WH briefings this week

- - - Updated - - -

*ahem*

State-run media.
    *ahem* Government photographer who posts photos to a public Flikr account. Literally the same exact thing the USA's government photographer does, as well as the official photographers for most other governments.

Unless you're saying Flikr is another spookey Russian boogeyman media conspiracy

It seems Comey had reached out to AAG for additional resources and this got him fired. I am triggered!

This would be sad if not for comic relief that was Trump's letter. Orange Guy also wants us to MOVE on! Apparently this "firing" has taken care of Russian investigation!

So in other words you admit that facts and proof means absolutely nothing to you. At least you admit you're indoctrinated.

I'm almost certain Shealah Craighead was there and just hasn't updated the official White House photo page yet (found here btw https://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/)

"Who's that?" you're probably saying, well that's the official white house photographer for the current administration

... Yes, he was there as the official photographer for the Russian government. He didn't write any articles or sell any photos to any russian or american news outlets. Every photo he took was released to the official Russia FM Flikr page here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mfarussia/

Just... let it go. You're just flailing around trying to grasp at any straw you can reach at this point.
    You don't have facts and proof. You have the delusion that an "official government photographer", who works for TASS, isn't one and the same as the Russian press. Just the fact you can hold that thought in your mind is hilariously absurd. As such, there's nothing to "let go". You're woefully unequipped for this. Describing someones reasoned and factual response as "flailing" because you don't understand that Russian media and government are one and the same? Priceless.

Aside from that, allowing "official government photographers" who also are the Russian press, who are also state run media, into the oval office is pretty fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So was Spicer really hiding behind a bush yesterday...?.... Really????
    Wouldn't you hide if it was your job to defend the most obvious and blatant cover up since Nixon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you're saying Flikr is another spookey Russian boogeyman media conspiracy
    No. I am pointing out the foolishness of saying a government photographer would sell pictures to government media. They're interchangable. That's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Same reason I keep telling the FBI that those missing kids aren't in my basement. It's because they're totally not! So it would be a waste of time to look there.
    Hopefully you didn't launder any money to pay for getting them to your basement!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/10/russi...og-agency.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wouldn't you hide if it was your job to defend the most obvious and blatant cover up since Nixon?
    Personally, I'd try to do the right thing and out whatever I know about it. It looks like there's a good chance he could get fired anyways, so I'd at least try to have the ethical and moral high ground by not abiding a potentially corrupt administration. When Nixon's AG and DAG were told to cover it up, they had the balls to resign rather than abide. I'd like to think I'd do something similar.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Personally, I'd try to do the right thing and out whatever I know about it. It looks like there's a good chance he could get fired anyways, so I'd at least try to have the ethical and moral high ground by not abiding a potentially corrupt administration. When Nixon's AG and DAG were told to cover it up, they had the balls to resign rather than abide. I'd like to think I'd do something similar.
    The problem with Spicer is the time to do that would have been... damn near when he got hired. He quite literally has his job because he was willing to play with half-truths and outright lies, and claiming a moral quandary now is quite shallow and easily seen through

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You don't have facts and proof. You have the delusion that an "official government photographer", who works for TASS, isn't one and the same as the Russian press. Just the fact you can hold that thought in your mind is hilariously absurd. As such, there's nothing to "let go". You're woefully unequipped for this. Describing someones reasoned and factual response as "flailing" because you don't understand that Russian media and government are one and the same? Priceless.
    Aside from that, allowing "official government photographers" who also are the Russian press, who are also state run media, into the oval office is pretty fucking stupid.

lmfao omg I can't... He isn't working for TASS atm. He works for the Russia FM. Should he be unable to work 2 jobs? Like I said, he wasn't there working for TASS. He didn't give any photos to TASS (they got it off the public Flikr just like Associated Press for god's sake)
    And around the carousel we go.. again. Each government had an official photographer there. Almost every diplomatic meeting (closed or open) has an official photographer with them. Angela Merkel had an official photographer with her when she met Obama AND Trump. Obama had an offical photographer with him when he went around Europe giving meetings. This is literally nothing new... The photographers are there to do nothing but take photos. Literally, that's it.

Show me an article written by this photographer about the closed meeting today. Hint: You can't, because it doesn't exist. Because he was only there to take photos, just like ms Craighead.

I've posted links and info easily available with a couple of Google searches. If you don't want to educate yourself and would rather have a Gizmodo blogger on Twitter tell you what to think, then I honestly can't help you. I'm done trying to educate you.

So we're clear, Spicer being benched for this whole week -- Senate health care, Russia coming to visit, Yates bitchslapping his friends on national TV and the firing of Comey -- has got to be his death knell. This is arguably the biggest week of his term so far, he's sure as hell not going to answer questions, and the one person whose job it is doesn't suit up? Explain how that works and Spicer still has the faith of the WH.
    It's quite possibly related to his status in the navy reserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The problem with Spicer is the time to do that would have been... damn near when he got hired. He quite literally has his job because he was willing to play with half-truths and outright lies, and claiming a moral quandary now is quite shallow and easily seen through
    Yeah, but hey. I'm just saying I wouldn't run and hide from it, like Spicer (allegedly) is.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Hopefully you didn't launder any money to pay for getting them to your basement!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/10/russi...og-agency.html
    This just keeps getting better, and better, and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

If only Obama had been brave enough to fire Comey, Hillary would be President.

This just shows how much better than Obama Trump is, and how brilliant Trump is - that master of 4D chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Yeah, but hey. I'm just saying I wouldn't run and hide from it, like Spicer (allegedly) is.
    As previously linked, supposedly spicer is fulfilling his navy reservist commitments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's quite possibly related to his status in the navy reserves.
    You can't hide from the navy behind a hedge.

And around the carousel we go.. again. Each government had an official photographer there. Almost every diplomatic meeting (closed or open) has an official photographer with them. Angela Merkel had an official photographer with her when she met Obama AND Trump. Obama had an offical photographer with him when he went around Europe giving meetings. This is literally nothing new... The photographers are there to do nothing but take photos. Literally, that's it.

Show me an article written by this photographer about the closed meeting today. Hint: You can't, because it doesn't exist. Because he was only there to take photos, just like ms Craighead.

I've posted links and info easily available with a couple of Google searches. If you don't want to educate yourself and would rather have a Gizmodo blogger on Twitter tell you what to think, then I honestly can't help you. I'm done trying to educate you.

https://twitter.com/ColinKahl/status/862341867161235456

Fuckin genius, lol. The "new" thing here is the Russian press/official government photographer/state run media, was allowed into the Oval Office. Again, fucking genius.

Oh, and that totally transparent photo-op/meeting? Yea, the official readout neglected to mention Ambassador Kislyak. Where are those Craighead photos again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The problem with Spicer is the time to do that would have been... damn near when he got hired.
    Hey, remember when Spicer held his first press conference, lied to the media about Trump's crowd size, then left without answering questions?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Hey, remember when Spicer held his first press conference, lied to the media about Trump's crowd size, then left without answering questions?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Which was exactly the point I was making.

When you start off as a lying piece of shit the only option you really have is hide. Trying to recuse yourself based on integrity... we all know Sean Spicer's idea of truth is whatever paid him the most to speak.