Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    What was Blizzard thinking when they made this homing beam? I tried doing a full day of Nethershard farming with portals and this stupid misprogrammed beam killed me like 50 times. I actually lost 274 gold just farming patiently. I hope Blizzard developers shape up and stop trying to ruin gameplay for us veterans.
    dude, really...50 times

you can easily move away just walking... do you have some kind of learning problem or retard?

10+ Year Old Account
    What was Blizzard thinking when they made this homing beam? I tried doing a full day of Nethershard farming with portals and this stupid misprogrammed beam killed me like 50 times. I actually lost 274 gold just farming patiently. I hope Blizzard developers shape up and stop trying to ruin gameplay for us veterans.
    Maybe you should act like the veteran and avoid the bad stuff? You can like, outrun it, sometimes even step to the side. Seems to me, that most of your deaths are at your own blame, and own coin.

Seriously, I love this Sentinax barrage/beam attack. Gives a small sense of threat/danger, and gives good laughs in World PvP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    LOL. Sentinax beam is an anti-bot invention.
    You are as good as a mindlessly programmed bot
    Fact is that even bots play better than the majority of WoW's current playerbase, especially in pvp. So that isn't much of a diss.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have died to it once, and farmed there alot
    somone dropped a felslate on me and it put me in petrification and it killed me...

but really, just avoid it, pop a defensive, its there to stop people from afking in your groups, or botters
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10 Trolling, guess you got some.

10+ Year Old Account
    The beam is a very nice anti-bot/AFK leech prevention. Also, it helps breaks the monotony of the endless grind. Now, with 272 gold bill, that means you died to it... about 20ish times? And considering that you said you wanted to "farm" all day long...

Hrmm. Odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I've died a couple times, though the first time I simply wasn't paying attention/underestimated it (I'm a tank, most world content is a non threat). The second time I got trapped in it right as the inquisitor demons cast the eyeball things that bounce you around with their lasers. There's no excuse to be dying to it all the time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind more beams / intensified use as we ruin their plans.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Veterans know how to get out of the fire, clearly you are not a veteran.

killed me like 50 times. I actually lost 274 g.

At this point, it's not your fault, blame the healer, you should be able to dps while standing in the fire.
    Plus, 274g, its alot of money and very hard to farm

Deleted
    I get killed a lot by the beam. Takes enough to solo these dumb portals with my shitty gear but when the beam targets me then 2x in a row during a fight its just nuts.

You must be awesome in a raid...

I giggled.

Also, git gud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Lot of internet heroes here, you all act like this in RL too? or just when theres no consequences to feel like a big guy.

Ya his post is a little, uh, questionable? But it does not warrant some of these "fucking get good" comments, sigh.
    The tone might not be fair, but they do have a point.
    Infrequent deaths might happen to most, but if the suggested number of deaths from the OP are remotely accurate, then there is something very wrong their side.
    They didn't suggest it was invisible, as one poster said they had experienced.

There has been another thread recently asking for the world to be "more dangerous", and I would say that fits the bill sufficiently.
    We don't need complex mechanics to do that, just something which could punish afk'ing or lack of attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

ungoro dinos, hellfire felreavers. sentinax death beam sneaky sneaky all of them....

Quote Originally Posted by shadofall View Post
    ungoro dinos, hellfire felreavers. sentinax death beam sneaky sneaky all of them....
    Hey... I'm 90% sure those reavers had some sort of stealth field around them. I'd just be minding my own business, skinning hellboars or whatever, then just suddenly, "RAAAAA!" Twas terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that mean exactly?

It sounds like "I join farming groups and AFK"

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Hey... I'm 90% sure those reavers had some sort of stealth field around them. I'd just be minding my own business, skinning hellboars or whatever, then just suddenly, "RAAAAA!" Twas terrifying.
    big, loud.. and able to come up behind you with out warning.. and i hadnt even thought about it but this expansion is severely lacking in felreavers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    LOL. Sentinax beam is an anti-bot invention.
    You are as good as a mindlessly programmed bot
    Ahaha that's gold.

I ve been killed once aswell but I was afk so fair enough

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The tone might not be fair, but they do have a point.
    Infrequent deaths might happen to most, but if the suggested number of deaths from the OP are remotely accurate, then there is something very wrong their side.
    They didn't suggest it was invisible, as one poster said they had experienced.

There has been another thread recently asking for the world to be "more dangerous", and I would say that fits the bill sufficiently.
    We don't need complex mechanics to do that, just something which could punish afk'ing or lack of attention.
    Thats fair, ya its mostly the tone im after here.

Really like the guy that said this is 2017 on the internet, you living under a rock? Like that makes this kind of behavior ok? seriously, sigh.