Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    However we call them a racist if they link to a racist website where the first thing you see on that page is a picture with the banner "rapefugees welcome" on it.

Then we'd most certainly call that person a racist because that is exactly what that person is.

Oh what a surprise that is what the linked OP article is!!!
    I'm not a racist, so be careful. I even made sure to not include the person's nationality in the title. I can't change facts though. This site just reports accurately what happened. Don't like reality? Too bad. This site was the first hit for an english site I found, I can't link the german one here, most people won't understand it.

So that means that the germans courts oficially called all the turks men rapists?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Okay, so? They don't have any kind of power in society.
    I wasn't trying to start a argument, I was simply telling you. It's a fucking discussion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    A certain group treat women like property, I will not say which group because a certain mod gets pissed when we do.
    yep i can attest to that.....the irony is that I most often get their attempts to silence me overturned.
    so at least some of the higher ups hold themselves to a higher standard and i would tell anyone that.

in fact its probably the only reason i still frequent this place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I'm not a racist, so be careful. I even made sure to not include the person's nationality in the title. I can't change facts though. This site just reports accurately what happened. Don't like reality? Too bad. This site was the first hit for an english site I found, I can't link the german one here, most people won't understand it.
    lol its like being called racist is the equivalent of having a gun drawn down on you

I mean, this site will literally infract you for speaking against the culture/religion/immigrants that brought this barbarism onto the civilised Europe.

How can you expect to deal with them when you can't even speak out against them on the Internet, supposedly the place of free speech?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    A certain group treat women like property, I will not say which group because a certain mod gets pissed when we do.
    Neckbeards!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Lol try saying that to any liberal in the USA they will start ranting about breaking up good homes of families just trying for a better life.
    As a liberal in the US, not I, nor any of my many liberal friends here in the US, have an issue getting rid of people who are committing these types of crimes. That's just not a normal "liberal" position, sorry. Consider your "any liberal in the USA" theory debunked.

I'll try the same type of defense next time I receive an infraction.

"(forgive the weak translation from Google Translate)"

this is an actual line from the article.

Why would I expect any reasonable journalism when they include a disclaimer that they're not even sure what was said is true.

ITT: Probably the same people who blamed the 14 year old girl for getting more drunk than her acquaintance the other day. Why? Because this time it was a dirty foreigner. Only white guys are allowed to not know what consent is!
    Last edited by Mekh; 2017-05-10 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm slightly confused, in light of the recent threads I would have expected certain people to be happy that a 'his word against her word' situation is favouring the man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I mean, this site will literally infract you for speaking against the culture/religion/immigrants that brought this barbarism onto the civilised Europe.

How can you expect to deal with them when you can't even speak out against them on the Internet, supposedly the place of free speech?
    That's why we shouldn't focus on those things, just ask the question, how can something like this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    "(forgive the weak translation from Google Translate)"

this is an actual line from the article.

Why would I expect any reasonable journalism when they include a disclaimer that they're not even sure what was said is true.
    Checked the German source. It's legit, but the article here is biased AF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I'm slightly confused, in light of the recent threads I would have expected certain people to be happy that a 'his word against her word' situation is favouring the man.
    Because it is not a his word vs. her word. He admits he did it. He just claims he didn't know forcibly fucking someone for 4 hours was considered wrong or illegal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    ITT: Probably the same people blaming the 14 year old girl for getting more drink than her acquaintance the other day. Why? Because this time it was a dirty foreigner. Only white guys are allowed to not know what consent is!
    Yes, because two people getting shitfaced drunk, one of them giving consent, the other acting on it, and then the first party regretting it later and attempting to destroy the second party's entire life because of their own regret(seriously, she doesn't dispute initiating it) is totally equivalent.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    once I read the title I knew right away it be someone from turkey or Saudi arabia. that might come off racist, but you know its just gonna keep happening in europe as more and more come in.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Yes, because two people getting shitfaced drunk, one of them giving consent, the other acting on it, and then the first party regretting it later and attempting to destroy the second party's entire life because of their own regret(seriously, she doesn't dispute initiating it) is totally equivalent.
    To two people taking speed and one of them not being sure anymore if they had given consent? Yeah, actually. I am not saying the verdict isn't bs. I'm saying a number of people posting here are hypocrites without consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Oh, you're one of those.
    On these very forums they keep claiming "Oh and are you going to deport the criminal non immigrants too? There's more of them even though it's a higher percentage of the immigrants!"

Germany's collective guilt for the Nazi regime will be the downfall of its culture, society, and nation. RIP Fatherland.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    To two people taking speed and one of them not being sure anymore if they had given consent? Yeah, actually. I am not saying the verdict isn't bs. I'm saying a number of people posting here are hypocrites without consistency.
    I was about to say the same thing. Why aren't these people blaming the girl for doing drugs? This is the exact verdict they wanted for that other case.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.