Deleted
    If Blizzard ban me, I'm out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if i ever get put in a guild with you

for real
    if they force us to start from scratch with a wow 2
    Yeah basically.

The times I left was never for one specific reason. It was just a mood where I was less interested. I am beginning to be in that mood at the moment. WoW is a game where you constantly have to find sources of progression: gear, mounts, achievements, you name it. Basically anything can be a source of progression and keep you motivated to play. Class mounts are the main reason why I still want to play, but I stopped raiding with my guild because I had no interest to go on heroic after we cleared normal. Only leveling and outdoor world content still interest me. Not sure for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    such an advantage skipping that one or two days it takes lvlin to 100 in a game you play for months or even years, oh my

or do you mean that one week it takes you to get a legendary which is most likely better than the one you can buy in ah
    It doesn't matter how long it takes, stop trying to defend it. It's a clear and distinct advantage when you can skip stuff if you have money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If they make WoW2, I'm out. Invested 9 years into this game, not about to repeat it though.
    This. I'm partially ashamed at my /played+achievements (Approx 600 days + 25K), all the time "WoW" is alive, it's ok.

I will not play MMOs again, I don't have the time.

Tbh they would have to turn off the servers. I have been playing since 2005 and have never had a break from WoW. I just enjoy it that much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    If they remove the chance to get artifact skins after Legion ends for those that didn't get the skin during the expansion, I'm out.

Tired of buying a game and having chunks of it removed. What if I decide to level a Druid on the next expansion? No cool druid skins? Meh.
    go tell that to the pvp community who get custom teir sets once in awhile and different color sets and mounts every patch that no one else can obtain then complain more devolpment is put into PVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

there are a few things, but the easiest one to name is - if they remove flying from the game permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    the game is already p2w. you can boost crazy 100 levels with the shop and you can buy gear and other items with the offical gold buying. lots of you people would not leave the game with p2w since it already is.
    Being 10 levels under cap isn't "winning" spending thousands of dollars of real money to get mediocre legendaries and gear isn't "winning"

P2W usually refers to obtaining something that is either incredibly hard to get or impossible to get through gameplay. None of the things you can buy on the AH are hard to get or impossible to get via normal gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It doesn't matter how long it takes, stop trying to defend it. It's a clear and distinct advantage when you can skip stuff if you have money.
    Still not pay 2 win. You aren't winning anything, you aren't besting players that invest their time, you are becoming equal at best, but on average you are far behind dedicated players.

Don't argue for the sake of arguing, show up with facts that support your side next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Being 10 levels under cap isn't "winning" spending thousands of dollars of real money to get mediocre legendaries and gear isn't "winning"

P2W usually refers to obtaining something that is either incredibly hard to get or impossible to get through gameplay. None of the things you can buy on the AH are hard to get or impossible to get via normal gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not pay 2 win. You aren't winning anything, you aren't besting players that invest their time, you are becoming equal at best, but on average you are far behind dedicated players.

Don't argue for the sake of arguing, show up with facts that support your side next time.
    So exchanging a coin for gold in-game that you bought for Irl money allowing you to purchase increased flight speed (getting to rares faster) AH epics (gearing faster) and leveling professions isn't besting other players? Kindly take Blizzard's cock out of your ass, please.

I'm still on "we should get flying when we hit max level" idea. Not having flying until 8 months into an xpac fucking blows. The game has become 10000000000x better since I got flying. Blizz seemed to have no problem with flying being available close to or when you reached max level in prior expansions until the release of WoD. For some idiotic reason they introduced no flying in WoD and lost half their playerbase (alongside other problems associated with the xpac of course). If they do another pathfinder that isn't unlocked until 8+ months into an xpac I won't be coming back for the next xpac. I have played this game since beta and still love it EXCEPT for when they take stuff away from you like flying; And for what reason? because they can't make good enough content that revolves around zones where you can fly? Storm Peaks, Icecrown, and parts of Scholazar Basin would like to have a word with you.

Not being able to fly once hitting max level (pathfinder garbage) has been my least favorite part of wow since November 2014 and will most likely cause me to stop playing after 13 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buying raid gear. And I mean just being able to buy mythic level raid gear with no RNG involved. Want to get a titanforged? 5 extra dollars! What the hell would be the point in trying to play then?

So exchanging a coin for gold in-game that you bought for Irl money allowing you to purchase increased flight speed (getting to rares faster) AH epics (gearing faster) and leveling professions isn't besting other players? Kindly take Blizzard's cock out of your ass, please.
    You're reaching so hard. You have no fucking idea what pay to win means. Pay to win is a game like Archeage where you have no prayer of competing with the top players unless you're spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on currency and items. The fact that you can get some things for money which can be converted to other things that you can then use to get a couple BoEs on par with raid epics doesn't make a game pay to win, and the argument about buying faster flying to get to fucking rares faster is just laugh out loud hilarious.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    If I could survive WoD, and I did, I doubt there's anything Blizzard can do now to get me to quit.
    God that's such a shitty mentality. It's like accepting mediocrity just because you're used to it. Jesus christ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    If they close servers i'm out. Everything else doesn't bother me as long as they keep on doing decent raids.
    So basically, short answer: When they stop doing decent raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say high elves on the alliance or another hero class only available to the most popular races in the game.

If they keep the current legendary system (or loot system as a whole actually), I am out. It was saddening enough seeing epics turning to common, not gonna watch the same with legendaries. They should fire or publicly ashame everyone standing behind the current loot system, then I'll forgive them and stay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If they make WoW2, I'm out. Invested 9 years into this game, not about to repeat it though.
    Pretty sure that if they ever make a WoW2 they'll add some kind of system to transfer some of your achievements, mounts or some sort...
    I honestly don't think they would make every single thing from scratch. Either way, you probably wouldn't repeat anything in WoW2... WoW2 would be a new game with new/more advanced lore (and probably other new specs that would be new and not "repeatable" from the current WoW).

Nope because you can still do that in game.

Keep resorting to petty insults because you can't form a valid argument against your agenda.

I'm the last person anyone would call a fanboy, but I assume you quit wow 6 years ago but you can't let go because wow was the only meaningful part of your life so you just troll forums and insult people that find fun in the thing that brought you so much torment you sad sad little man.

HAHA I was actually right, that's the best part. God you literally just can't let go.

Will never sub again, thoroughly enjoying 3.3.5.
    WotLK. TEN CHARACTERS
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-05-11 at 01:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What if I decide to level a Druid on the next expansion? No cool druid skins? Meh.
    I think Blizz said somewhere that they'll try to keep the forms' appearances after Legion. Don't quote me on this, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Nope because you can still do that in game.

Keep resorting to petty insults because you can't form a valid argument against your agenda.

I'm the last person anyone would call a fanboy, but I assume you quit wow 6 years ago but you can't let go because wow was the only meaningful part of your life so you just troll forums and insult people that find fun in the thing that brought you so much torment you sad sad little man.

HAHA I was actually right, that's the best part. God you literally just can't let go.
    Enjoy having everything handed to you on a silver platter. You joined during Cataclysm so no wonder.

The fact that you can't distinguish an advantage is hilarious though. Enjoy "wow"