Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    All the Trump zealots have no problems with Russians and their photographers in the White House.
    It's not even a matter of them having photographers there. It was the closed door meeting with official Russian government photographers having access to the Oval Office with only Trump, an incompetent buffoon, being between them and recording or planting anything they wanted in the office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump has barely been in office and he's already on a trajectory where the Republicans might have to turn on him, impeach him and try to paint themselves as true patriots that put an end to a Russian puppet.

"While the Democrats cried for Comey, we put a stop to the Commies infiltrating our government!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    Incident comes from early August on CNN. Not going to link a video because they all either have clickbait titles and some have only small clips and no context. It's the discussion with Dan Bongino.

>That was opposition research by a British spy, not something media created or were involved with beyond reporting on. Also, many of the details in that dossier have been confirmed by now, though it's far from fully confirmed.

No they haven't, the whole thing was a load of shit from day one and everybody knew it. The only people who took it seriously were people who saw it as "anti-Trump therefore I think it's real!" and that happens on both sides of the spectrum.

>Sure, if you ignore the endless deluge of leaks that were confirmed afterwards over the past 6 months, I guess. Reality is pretty pesky like that.

Yeah, people like Susan Rice who were in there from day one that were working against him from the beginning causing leaks. Looks like they're getting most of the rats out now so I imagine the leaks will calm down soon. Though I'm still waiting on the concentration camps for gays or whatever else I was told was going to happen. Trump's doing well for his first 100 days and unless he does something really stupid, he's on the fast track for a solid eight years.
    If you ever want to know if somebody is bloody insane, ask them if they agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    This is just kids in sand box throwing sand. It's just politics. Democrats have to be consistent in the message that trump sucks and is doing a bad job. Even when he gets rid of people they don't like either. It's comical the mental gymnastics involved in how comey continues to get the free pass even though he screwed democrats lol.
    That is why I said many many pages ago(but only a few hours ago) too bad he wasn't let go only a few short months ago. People have such short a memory. Just last November the Democrats wanted his head on a platter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Can you please quote the person "crying". I saw someone stating they were having a "good time".
    Crying and bitching about it on a gaming forum doesn't do a damn thing.
    Oops! Quoted your previous post by accident. How silly of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oops! Quoted your previous post by accident. How silly of me.
    Everyone errs.
    As my dear old pappy once told me. "I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." Kek...

America is the laughing stock of the world right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

That is why I said many many pages ago(but only a few hours ago) too bad he wasn't let go only a few short months ago. People have such short a memory. Just last November the Democrats wanted his head on a platter.
    Same could be said for people defending Trump's reasoning, it's more amazing the balls he has to say that Hillary Clinton's email investigation is the reason for the firing. Trump could have literally used any other excuse but he picks the one where people have him on tape praising Comey for doing an amazing job and restoring the FBI to credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    The world is more scared than laughing at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The world is more scared than laughing at the moment.
    Nervous laugh maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Yeah because the democrats keep insisting we are a banana republic.

Yeah because the democrats keep insisting we are a banana republic.
    It's all democrats fault Saint Trump never does anything wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Nervous laugh maybe?
    Probably when the punch line is this crazy guy has nuclear launch codes.

The whole "it was them, we did nothing" shtick on this forum is fucking hilarious, Barabas is a classic example of such. How can some of you be so fucking blind and not see the faults of both sides? Or this two party political system being a fucking joke? Hopefully something changes, as it sits everyone points fingers but lacks real solutions that benefits the American people.

ahh the great ol trump circus show. it never gets old does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    The whole "it was them, we did nothing" shtick on this forum is fucking hilarious, Barabas is a classic example of such. How can some of you be so fucking blind and not see the faults of both sides? Or this two party political system being a fucking joke? Hopefully something changes, as it sits everyone points fingers but lacks real solutions that benefits the American people.
    So you agree we live in a banana republic?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, wouldn't the Trump Team arresting a journalist and fining him be a massive breach of the first ammendment?

So, wouldn't the Trump Team arresting a journalist and fining him be a massive breach of the first ammendment?
    You don't get to bum rush security because you're a journalist. It sounds bad on its face, until you read what actually happened. He tried to push past a secret service protection detail, that doesn't end well no matter who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama didn't fire him... this is a silly thing to hinge on. Trump, who sang his praises at the same time, did.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Nope obama spent 7 years in court taking a journalist all the way to the supreme court and having the court state that journalists have no type of privilege. That was just one journalist and he went after others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Obama didn't fire him... this is a silly thing to hinge on. Trump, who sang his praises at the same time, did.
    He should have.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-05-11 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have.
    While Trump was talking about rigged elections and how Comey wasn't afraid to stand up to Hillary's camp? So Trump can bemoan that Obama did it for political reasons and you can claim partisanship? No, that would be reactionary and not befitting a president.

Edit: I really want to know on what planet you live on, if you think Obama doing the same after Hillary email reveal from Wiener's case, would have just been peachy and had no one would have a problem with it. Because the reality is Trump's support and Trump him self would use it to further their rhetoric of rigged election and government. Trump doing this now, instead of months ago, should result in the same ire as it would have, if Obama fired him then.

If for a second you will even try to contradict this, there are hours of Trump confirming what I said. How is that Obama wiretapping going?

Edit 2: At some point, you need to realize that Trump is not just like Obama and other politicians. It has to occur to you at some point that the way people like you defend him, means Trump is the amalgamation of the worst traits of a politician you can imagine. He isn't just like Obama, he is just like the nightmare version of Obama you have created.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-05-11 at 02:49 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Isaiah 26:12
    12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-05-11 at 03:53 AM.