Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys,

I'm hoping you could take a look at my logs on my first NH run on this toon (I'm familiar with nh as a tank, never dps'd though).

I can't link logs because I don't have enough posts by I'm Tetsuhiro on EU - Aggramar (rankings/character/22880374/latest)

I completely messed up my opening rotation on Tich and missed out on any cleaves on the bloods so that accounts for that, no idea what happened on Chromatic but in general, at ilvl 882 I feel I should be doing higher DPS. 882 should be enough for HC NH but I don't think I'd be pulling my weight if I managed to get into a group.

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys am I missing some stat value or anything from my point of view Im doing rotation righ yet i think I should be pulling bigger numbers. Here is my armory any recommendation is greatly appreciated :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngeance/simple
    The real problem i see is my trinkets...I have in bag 880 eye of command ( i dont think i need more crit atm sitting at 43% )
    I have 900 draught of soul ( IMO really bad trinket for single target fight + haste stat...i dont know )
    So Im using my 870 angeboda and for long fight COF 775 il. Any recommendations for trinkets swaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    Hello guys am I missing some stat value or anything from my point of view Im doing rotation righ yet i think I should be pulling bigger numbers. Here is my armory any recommendation is greatly appreciated :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngeance/simple
    The real problem i see is my trinkets...I have in bag 880 eye of command ( i dont think i need more crit atm sitting at 43% )
    I have 900 draught of soul ( IMO really bad trinket for single target fight + haste stat...i dont know )
    So Im using my 870 angeboda and for long fight COF 775 il. Any recommendations for trinkets swaps ?
    I would not run with CoF ever unless you can hit 2 minute meta by using it and need it to do so. 43% crit is definitely sufficient and crit diminishes a bit in value as you gain more of it, but its going to take a lot more for it to not be "good". If you can hit 2 minute meta without CoF, which you should be able to do with the shoulders + one relic (or two relics, worst case) then you should ditch the CoF ASAP. Almost anything is going to contribute more; EoC isn't terrible if you can maintain the stack, and draught isn't TERRIBLE in all situations.

Refer to this, as posted in the forum sticky, to help decide what trinkets to use; remember, though, that in the end you should run a sim and that sims are always king:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#

Your Mastery is INCREDIBLY low for your item level and you should try to increase it. You have enough crit that if I were you I would swap your enchants from Crit to Mastery. You are already using Mastery on your neck in place of Claw/Satyr, so I'd swap your rings to Mastery as well. I am only at 903-904 equipped in my current main raid set and am roughly at 40/40/15 (crit/mastery/haste). Being able to ditch CoF for an Arcanocrystal helped a lot.

I see that on your armory you're now using a Foci and Frond so I'm guessing you've already determined it's best to swap out the CoF, good. Still, as I said before, you are lacking Mastery to a dramatic extent and should really swap around gems/enchants/gear as much as you can to gain more if you can do so without dramatically reducing your crit below 40% or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thank you for very informative reply mate The drop in mastery was caused by equipping the 905 neck you see with crit+versa on it. I still have my old neck in bank from Krosus the 890 mastery+crit if i equip it i have 41% crit 11% haste and 35% mastery. SO I guess that the 905 neck il upgrade is not upgrade for my DPS mate right ?

Yo, whats up!

Can you guys give a look at my logs and see if i am doing something wrong? I have 900 ilv. warcraftlogs.com/reports/7ywV4WDabCt1L2Bz#view=analytical&type=damage-done&by=source&fight=8&start=1035774&end=1075774

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all,

Here is my Armory:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...am/kam%c3%adna

UPDATE: Here is a log from tonight on our Mythic Krosus kill. I died near the very end but I don't think it should've affected TOO much. I came in at a whopping 8% Parse
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=24

What am I doing wrong? I noticed my bloodlet uptime isn't 100% on Krosus, and I may use Eye Beam too much on single target. Could that be affecting it that much?

My DPS seems to be okay, but I feel that my gear isn't very optimal. I have been prioritizing crit, and then my tier set bonus, hoping to get Heroic Tier gear soon. I also am actively trying to get Tunnel Trudger Footguards for that Jacin set (+3000 mastery proc). I know my legendaries are shit, RNGesus has not been super kind to me in that regard either. I have an 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal as well, however I simmed higher with Eye of Command.

Should I try also for that Nightbane chest to use with Eye of Command?
    Last edited by Halefire94; 2017-05-11 at 04:21 AM.

Hello, so i've come to terms that my DPS is crap and anything I do to help it out doesn't seem to change it so here I am on this forum!

here are some logs. www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/rankings/character/23261124/latest/ I can't post links until I post a few times so remove the "()"

Here's my armory. worldofwarcraft(.)com/en-us/character/sargeras/demigods

I literally have no clue whats wrong other than the fact that I seem to be fury starving most of the time where my attacks will miss or DB will just not proc during a 3-5 second window. An example of this would be that I just did M Xav and pulled close to 600k because I fury starved. Not sure if this is just a general problem with DH, or that I don't have the ring yet, or something else since my crit is sitting at 43-46% (depending on the gear I use).
    Last edited by PeachPug; 2017-05-11 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPug View Post
    Hello, so i've come to terms that my DPS is crap and anything I do to help it out doesn't seem to change it so here I am on this forum!

here are some logs. www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/rankings/character/23261124/latest/ I can't post links until I post a few times so remove the "()"

Here's my armory. worldofwarcraft(.)com/en-us/character/sargeras/demigods

I literally have no clue whats wrong other than the fact that I seem to be fury starving most of the time where my attacks will miss or DB will just not proc during a 3-5 second window. An example of this would be that I just did M Xav and pulled close to 600k because I fury starved. Not sure if this is just a general problem with DH, or that I don't have the ring yet, or something else since my crit is sitting at 43-46% (depending on the gear I use).
    I don't have time to check your armory right now but having the ring definitely helps. It's not the huge boost it used to be but is definitely worth wearing, especially if you feel starved. 43-46% crit sounds fine assuming you also have the four-piece bonus. It could just be bad luck - I go through fury starvation periods pretty often as do most of us, and it's just a part of playing the spec. Are you saying it's happening so often that you just NEVER perform well, or just that now and then you have a bad fight due to it? Is that Xavius pull the norm for you or just a random bad one?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I don't have time to check your armory right now but having the ring definitely helps. It's not the huge boost it used to be but is definitely worth wearing, especially if you feel starved. 43-46% crit sounds fine assuming you also have the four-piece bonus. It could just be bad luck - I go through fury starvation periods pretty often as do most of us, and it's just a part of playing the spec. Are you saying it's happening so often that you just NEVER perform well, or just that now and then you have a bad fight due to it? Is that Xavius pull the norm for you or just a random bad one?
    It was a random bad one, but yes I am saying that it happens so often that I hardly ever perform well. There are times where I just get insane procs and do well, but for a majority of the time I just never do well, not because i'm herp derp at mechanics or anything, but just can't put out the numbers I feel like I should be doing. I guess it could be that I don't have the ring yet though.

It was a random bad one, but yes I am saying that it happens so often that I hardly ever perform well. There are times where I just get insane procs and do well, but for a majority of the time I just never do well, not because i'm herp derp at mechanics or anything, but just can't put out the numbers I feel like I should be doing. I guess it could be that I don't have the ring yet though.

Switched to a different set of gear to provide more mastery and haste while keeping my crit at 40%. Seems to be working well so far on our M Elisande attempts.

Hey,

could you please help me with my DPS? I only recently started raiding Mythic NH and as Havoc (usually I play tanks in this expansion). The biggest struggle I often have is that I don't generate enough fury during fights. Sometimes I need to wait a lot to have a demon blades. I am not sure if it's beacuse god of RNG hates me or because I am doing something wrong. Please, also note that I do not have a legendary ring. My legendaries are: shoulders, moargs, cinidaria, sephuz and head. Hopefully someone much smarter in reading logs than me will be able to help me with this

Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...658710/latest/
    Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kweaver/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Hey,

could you please help me with my DPS? I only recently started raiding Mythic NH and as Havoc (usually I play tanks in this expansion). The biggest struggle I often have is that I don't generate enough fury during fights. Sometimes I need to wait a lot to have a demon blades. I am not sure if it's beacuse god of RNG hates me or because I am doing something wrong. Please, also note that I do not have a legendary ring. My legendaries are: shoulders, moargs, cinidaria, sephuz and head. Hopefully someone much smarter in reading logs than me will be able to help me with this

Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...658710/latest/
    Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kweaver/simple
    I'm going to dig into your logs, but some things that pop right away. Your mastery is low for your ivl. I'm 3 ilvl below you and I have almost 10% more mastery.

Since our characters are comparable, here is my armory and logs. Maybe you can get some info using my profile to compare. (not amazing myself, but I'm definitely getting some decent parses for the lack of speed/skill in my raid team).

Logs: /rankings/character/17656361/latest/
    Armory: /en-us/character/dalaran/zilel

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Hey all,

Here is my Armory:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...am/kam%c3%adna

UPDATE: Here is a log from tonight on our Mythic Krosus kill. I died near the very end but I don't think it should've affected TOO much. I came in at a whopping 8% Parse
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=24

What am I doing wrong? I noticed my bloodlet uptime isn't 100% on Krosus, and I may use Eye Beam too much on single target. Could that be affecting it that much?

My DPS seems to be okay, but I feel that my gear isn't very optimal. I have been prioritizing crit, and then my tier set bonus, hoping to get Heroic Tier gear soon. I also am actively trying to get Tunnel Trudger Footguards for that Jacin set (+3000 mastery proc). I know my legendaries are shit, RNGesus has not been super kind to me in that regard either. I have an 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal as well, however I simmed higher with Eye of Command.

Should I try also for that Nightbane chest to use with Eye of Command?
    Missed a CB/Nem Combo. You only popped it twice that fight, when you could have gotten it a third time. On the third one line up Meta/CB/Nem/2ndPot.
    Why take Unleash Power over Master of the glaive(especially if you are using bloodlet?)
    Maybe your Armory is bugged? But I dont see any enchants, and your missing a gem.

Hi all,

Just hoping someone can offer some assistance on my DH for basic raiding - NH HC/ I'm guessing tos normal initially.

I have had a few drops that are throwing my gear off and I'm not sure what will be the best option.

heres me :> https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch.../fel%c3%9flade

I got another legendary last night, the trinket, which is all but my last havoc one, bet you can guess which one I don't have, @$%£!

Usually I run cc demonic, in a high crit build with the shoulders and sephuz (for the crit) or belt/shoulders with 40% crit - they sim the same and I prefer the high crit for playability. (895 crit stat stick and an EOC I got the other day) - 860k ish

Yesterday I got an 890 majormos, and after checking the trinket spreadsheet, should I switch to CB build? and get the chest because of EOC aswell, then run shoulders belt? if so, I have same ilvl meta relics in my bank - currently have 3 CC relics

The reason I'm asking is because all the sims I'm trying are showing CB build - or the demonic build with those trinkets/relics as a major dps downgrade - I'm talking like sub 800k atleast

I suppose my core question is, are the sims simming those items sufficiently in terms of real world, or are they having a hard time with the type. if they are why is CB simming so low in comparison to demonic for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    Missed a CB/Nem Combo. You only popped it twice that fight, when you could have gotten it a third time. On the third one line up Meta/CB/Nem/2ndPot.
    Why take Unleash Power over Master of the glaive(especially if you are using bloodlet?)
    Maybe your Armory is bugged? But I dont see any enchants, and your missing a gem.
    I went Unleash Power for the increased stuns on the Burning Embers, but I will go back to Master of the Glaive. And I am for sure missing a gem

Hey guys,

I am really frustrated lately, since I seem to be stuck at 600-700k dps and can't seem to improve. I've been doing a lot of reading and simming, but in the end it doesn't seem to make that big of a difference, I'm still stuck with the green numbers when I should be doing much better with the GS I have.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Since I am not allowed to post any links because I'm a new user, please look up Heydrun on Blackrock (EU) on Warcraftlogs for my logs.

Thank you!

Deleted
    Hello,

So...I've started playing DH a few days ago and since then I've done a couple of NH HC runs, on some fights my DPS went up with gear, but on some it actually went down. I'd be grateful if someone could look over the logs and give me a few pointers regarding what I'm doing wrong (on single target at least).

Armory
    Logs

Deleted
    Hello everyone!
    I'm having some trouble with my damage and I have no idea why. I am an 898 havoc DH and I deal less, a lot less damage than I should. A few days ago I was doing NH HC and I was on the bottom of the meter, I had to scroll down to actually see my name. I see demon hunters similar with my ilvl dealing a lot more damage than me and I dont know why. Simcraft says I should do around 700k-720k dps but I can only pull of 400k(?), sometimes even less than 400.
    Basically this is my rotation: meta-chaos blades-nemesis-fury of the illidari-kil'jaeden's trinket-felblade and then spam Annihilation. Or at least this is how it supposed to be, but what happens is I pop everything and after felblade I have enough fury for one or two annihilations and then I just sit hoping for demon blades to proc in order to generate fury which almost never happens. After meta fades I do the same thing, felblade-chaos strike and when I don't have enough fury for chaos strike I use throw glaive or blade dance hoping, yet again, for demon blades or felblade to proc but this happens, again, once in a blue moon. My stats are as follows: crit-43%, haste-8%, mastery-33%, versatility-8% and agility-32k. I have enchanted all my items with agility-crit-mastery-mark of the claw.My weapon is 906 ilvl. My talent build is felblade-demon blades-firstblood-soul rending-nemesis-master of the glaive-chaos blades. I have Anger of the Half-Giants as my BiS legendary and then I have kil'jaeden's trinket(which I use in my burst) and Sephuz's Secret in my bag. Pawn says Sephuz's Secret is a 54% upgrade but I am not that confident it actually is that much of an upgrade. Should I replace the trinket with Sephuz ? What should I do to improve my damage ?
    Here is a 6ish-minute test on a dummy. I didn't use nemesis here, it was 100% clean as it says in the first post.
    imgur.com/a/8I9Kk

Quote Originally Posted by Lamiwen View Post
    Hello,

So...I've started playing DH a few days ago and since then I've done a couple of NH HC runs, on some fights my DPS went up with gear, but on some it actually went down. I'd be grateful if someone could look over the logs and give me a few pointers regarding what I'm doing wrong (on single target at least).

Armory
    Logs
    my immediate thoughts are 4 set - even LFR versions, you didn't drop it for higher hc pieces did you, or drop crit for higher ilvl?
    Mark of the claw on your neck. Your Crits pretty low, I know you have EOC but that takes a short while to ramp up, and if you blow cb at the start of a fight I'm guessing youre missing a lot of crits/fury.

I generally always over compensated crit, and deffo never dropped my 4 set (even LFR versions - effectively 10% crit) while I didn't have aothg. I literally got it sunday and I still don't like going below 40% (with eoc equipped)

Deleted
    Hey all,

I am making this post so I can provide good feedback to a guildie of mine: Demonachraf.
    I got a feeling he can do way better then he is doing now, however I think there is a lack of knowledge about his gameplay.
    Since I do not play demonhunter I thought I'd give it a shot here. I hope someone can help me.
    There are a few fights in the logs where he died but there are 2 he was alive for the full duration.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=1&source=16

I hope someone can help me help him.