Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Useful You look like you're going to tip your hat down and pull off some sort of Michael Jackson slide maneuver. You should swap your hands to some sort of simple white gloves, feet to shiny black shoes that stop at the ankle, and weapon to either something small that you can't really see while it's sheathed, some sort of baton, or one of those brewfest mugs (because, you know, substance abuse or whatever).

Got my new artifact colour today

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Got my new artifact colour today
    Grats! It looks great. Can you post an item list? When I run a "purple set" it usually consists of my Emerald Nightmare set where there was a red and purple version based on difficulty. I like yours better.

some greenish stuff. that monk hat drops from megera in ToT. took a while to farm it.

pretty happy with the hidden skin i got yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Grats! It looks great. Can you post an item list? When I run a "purple set" it usually consists of my Emerald Nightmare set where there was a red and purple version based on difficulty. I like yours better.
    Pretty sure its the netherfiend or whatever it's called from the invasions everything except for the helm.

10+ Year Old Account

My fresh horde DH. I wish I could have two on the same server.

- - - Updated - - -

*stick!* ^_^
    Thank you! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    Pretty sure its the netherfiend or whatever it's called from the invasions everything except for the helm.
    Its the same model but netherfiend is an ugly grey.

Its just the "set" from CoEN + eyepatch + purple tattoos

and another one. those WOTLK shoulders look really good on female BE (imo)

sorry i cant stop keeping them coming

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    and another one. those WOTLK shoulders look really good on female BE (imo)

sorry i cant stop keeping them coming
    Could you write a list of all those items?

Looks nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

It's interesting how the shoulder size differs from item to item on female bloodelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    It's interesting how the shoulder size differs from item to item on female bloodelves.
    agreed. I picked those wotlk shoulders which are actually visible and build the whole set around them.

Just got Balance of Power done on my DH....are they supposed to be this big? Thy're almost comically oversized....
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2017-05-16 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    thanks!
    *links*

enjoy!
    Wasn't able to get the shoulders since I don't have any Mark of Honor yet and I cba with the Fearless items until you can buy the whole set for marks later on. Isn't quite the right head either but I'm satisfied until I get the shoulders

And for some reason I can't post pictures so here's the link instead:

Here, let me fix that:

Last edited by Orloth; 2017-05-18 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Just got Balance of Power done on my DH....are they supposed to be this big? Thy're almost comically oversized....
    I find that the stupidest thing about that skin is that its always clipping into the legs of my toon when not on the back.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warglaves are just silly in general, they look bigly on the back and when you hold them in hands and run it looks like your hands are just shiny tentacles (especially for Havoc).
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Warglaves are just silly in general, they look bigly on the back and when you hold them in hands and run it looks like your hands are just shiny tentacles (especially for Havoc).
    It is especially silly for Vengeance, the Aldrachi Warblades were never that big to begin with and most of the skins are of a reasonable size. Not the Balance of Power skin...