10+ Year Old Account

[Druid] Videos - sticky

Please post any Druid video content you want to share here. Video content outside of this sticky is subject to removal.

Thanks!

- the mods

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to add, any videos pertaining to Druids is fine to post here. This includes boss kill videos, short guides, funny/lucky clips from Twitch, etc.. Please ensure all of the content in the videos follows the general guidelines of the forums (found here), including language, topics and advertisements. Limit yourself to at max 3 videos per post for readability.

Deleted

[Resto] Druid 7.2

Resto Druid guide for 7.2 for raid & 5 man content - includes information such as stat priority/talents and small overview of best restoration legendaries:

Resto Druid stat priority video, highlights how stacking mastery is one of the best builds now (raid & 5 man), considering a lot of new druids are still reading old guides which only focuses on crit and haste:

Resto Druid gear comparison video, everything you need to know when deciding if an item is an upgrade for you! It incorporates the best tools available for Restoration Druids:
    • Twig It Spreadsheet (Torty)
    • Restoration Druid Legendary Analyser
    • Leafs Resto Druid Stat Weights

I also have 2 videos about best Resto Druid legendaries for 5man and raid content for 7.2. I get asked this all the time but the videos include a lot of personal preferences and I don't want to spam this thread (the links are below if you feel its worth including here, otherwise I can remove them)

Resto Druid Best Raid Legendaries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OE4p4EoYJA

Resto Druid Best 5 Man Legendaries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYETO8RQcb0

FWIW I thought Mad's post about the druid legendary was also a nice thread to discuss the actual ring. There are no other threads about it. I don't see the point in having a video dump thread. It doesn't make sense to post every spec, pvp, PVE, mog etc video in one thread.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    FWIW I thought Mad's post about the druid legendary was also a nice thread to discuss the actual ring. There are no other threads about it. I don't see the point in having a video dump thread. It doesn't make sense to post every spec, pvp, PVE, mog etc video in one thread.
    If you don't think the video thread serves its purpose, I suggest you PM xskarma as he runs them.

On the resto ring -- very happy for another thread to be created for discussing the ring and implications, as long as the thread isn't about promoting other content.

Alternatively, I'll go make a resto legion discussion thread that can also be a great place for this sort of discussion. Balance and Feral already have these threads and they are highly successful.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2017-05-11 at 04:13 AM.

Deleted
    Added a new resto druid video: haste breakpoints to aim for when you have legendary shoulder and/or tier 19 4-set:

Deleted
    New video - just some things to get done before 7.2.5 hits as a resto druid and I explain the talents and legendaries that I will be using for Tomb of Sargeras:

Deleted

Darkmoon Deck: Promises

This is not just for Resto druids but it also impacts other healers. Darkmoon Deck: Promises trinket can now be crafted to 900 iLvL and makes it almost a BIS trinket for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Start buying those obliterum!

Deleted
    I just finished a comprehensive 7.2.5 Resto Druid Guide (raid & 5-man content) - the video covers talents/relics/legendaries/gameplay changes.

Deleted
    I released an updated 7.2.5 Resto Druid 5-man healing guide (including talents, tiers, legendaries, stats and & affix builds). Let me know what you think! This is a much shorter version for people who don't want to watch for 40 minutes

Deleted
    Hi guys, I released a quick, beginners guide for Balance Druids. It covers talents, stat priority, legendaries, relics and rotation while covering the single and AOE DPS aspects.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Balance druid challenge achieved on day 1 :

For brand new players interested in playing guardian(tank) druid :

Constant Feral gameplay on this stream https://www.twitch.tv/tearbleu

"Rakzo 3 - 60 Hunter/Balance Shadowlands PvP" on Youtube, Balance clip starts at 6:34

15+ Year Old Account