Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    There is currently no nazi party that operates today.
    Now that's just plain false.

They definitely exist. They just are smart enough to not call themselves that. Instead they take names like "third position" or "alternative right" or "American Freedom Party" or "National Democratic Party" or "National Front" or "British National Party".
    Last edited by Masark; 2017-05-11 at 03:28 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

7+ Year Old Account
    The SPLC is further proving how retarded they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought we were still angry about racist whitey using the OK sign to promote white power? Fucking Nazis, I tell ya whut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Now that's just plain false.

They definitely exist. They just are smart enough to not call themselves that. Instead they take names like "third position" or "alternative right" or "American Freedom Party" or "National Democratic Party" or "National Front" or "British National Party".
    Or Antifa or BAMN. Oh wait I'm confusing nazism with fascism again huh? It's so hard to keep track especially when one group calls themselves anti fascists all the while being fascists.
    Last edited by Beet; 2017-05-11 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    I thought we were still angry about racist whitey using the OK sign to promote white power? Fucking Nazis, I tell ya whut.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Antifa or BAMN. Oh wait I'm confusing nazism with fascism again huh? It's so hard to keep track especially when one group calls themselves anti fascists all the while being fascists.
    dont you mean the DNC?
    wait are we still naming nationalist parties or are we dealing with the OK sign again?

Article seems to sum it up pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can the nazis just fuck off and stop stealing other people's things? That'd be great, thanks.
    And can they give the swastika back to Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism while they're at it?

Oh and quit using the Valknut too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Godwin's Law invoked on the very first available post.

They better not take kek away from me.
    Is it really Godwin's Law when these people literally do nazi salutes, worship dictators like Pinochet, and advocate for the overthrowing of democratically elected leaders?

Is it really Godwin's Law when these people literally do nazi salutes, worship dictators like Pinochet, and advocate for the overthrowing of democratically elected leaders?
    The quest for dubs is hardly equivalent to Nazis. Likewise, Kekites worship Pinochet because of the helicopter ride meme.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember when France and Germany denied participating in the Iraq war then-active sites like Free Republic had active members on their site demanding some "military punishment" for both countries, had their French Fries renamed Freedom Fries. Back then it was light-hearted because people had neither the means nor influence to do actual damage. Kek was a joke to those who played WoW really, same as "Bur", I will never take it seriously not even as call-sign for freedom. Problem I see is that it's probably a colourful bunch of people using it and the ones being serious are using it as an elaborated smokescreen for their thinly veiled antisemitism and naziphilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I am not sure what you are talking about. There is currently no nazi party that operates today.
    Oh, that's cute. Of course there are. The NPD and III. Weg are clearly parties, then you have movements which have a lot influence as well and have in part even started arming themselves up. They mean serious business. I am living in a state which has a lively neonazi scene and they feel emboldened these days with so much supporters that people from abroad and even from outside Germany are coming to enjoy something that is so pure...and tolerated still and of course the police would march alongside these people and only look out for "Antifa crimes" *snort*
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

And much kek was had.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek

So already saw similair use in Starcraft. Learnt something new today.

Bur

10+ Year Old Account

When Kekistan sends their people, they're not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing watermarks. They’re bringing old memes. They’re 9gagers. And some, I assume, are Nazis.
    SPCL is full of normies, you can't expect more from them. "It's da nazis, they're everywhere!" By the way, the victory hand sign? Expect to hear soon about how it's actually an anti-transgender symbol used by bigots.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Venant cred

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    What the fuck happened to Godwin's Law? Did everyone forget about it?
    Godwin's Law doesn't actually apply when you are literally talking bout Nazis.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I thought kek was related to WoW.

How on earth is it now racist? I'm so confused.
    Saying kek as a non-horde person is cultural appropriation.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I thought kek was related to WoW.

How on earth is it now racist? I'm so confused.

You and every sane person in modern society

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah seriously, when is the left gonna just accept that Donald Trump won?

... goes both ways bro

Deleted
    /pol/ is cancer and should be removed. It is no longer a containment board.

I have a feeling this whole meme pepe kek thing is based on a giant never-ending loop of trolling that some serious people got caught in but haven't figured it out yet and aren't going to for the foreseeable future.

There is a group of teenagers who create these meme's to incite people, they generally do not care about the message they're spreading as long as it's controversial. In essence they have no political alignment. At the same time they're to focused on themselves and their own world to understand how serious some people take these memes.

On the other hand there is a group of "serious" people; the media, the adults with jobs, people who aren't part of their circle. The serious people somehow believe these meme's are created by their political opponents and there is an epidemic of weirdness happening in their world. They keep attacking their nonexistent opponents out of fear and the trolls feed on this, they love it. The trolls keep on making more meme's each one more ridiculous than the next. And the serious people just biting.

Somewhere along the line the trolls grown up and stop trolling and often become productive members of society, then when confronted with the new generation of trolling, he can't recognize it as such.

In essence it's two worlds that in previous generations rarely met because they kept to themselves colliding, and it's not the younger generations that are acting out of character here. It's the older generations that are unable to understand that the internet is not their safe space, it's not just a hangout for adults with normal brains, it's also a place where teenage brains come to do weird shit.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2017-05-11 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Pepe and kek stuff would be a lot less popular if politicians and news agencies didn't take it seriously. It used to be pretty much contained to 4chan, certain parts of reddit and facebook stuff related to Trump. Most people i know had never even heard of/seen this stuff until the msm started talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    I have a feeling this whole meme pepe kek thing is based on a giant never-ending loop of trolling that some serious people got caught in but haven't figured it out yet and aren't going to for the foreseeable future.
    This, this a million times. The idiots first fell for Pepe being used to troll overzealous SJWs, now they're falling for kek. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Alt-Right or racism. Trolling has long entered the mainstream but these fossils can't help but take it all seriously, and are being cheered on by outraged SJWs.

I'm left leaning and pretty liberal as well, but it's not that hard to figure this stuff out if you don't live with your head up your ass.