Deleted
    Yeah I think 2.0 hit too late, they should have delayed last season for this. Unranked and ranked mmr completely fucked up.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's annoying AF when you yourself play really, really solidly - extremely positive KDA, top damage and exp gain of both teams, good objective rotation - and still lose because one or two people on your team just throw the whole thing.

Kharazims who go full DPS build when solo supp vs a double supp team can literally go die in a fire

Kerrigans who think that ulting means they're suddenly invincible and can just dive on in 1v5 can go join them in said fire.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Kharazims who go full DPS build when solo supp vs a double supp team can literally go die in a fire.
    What exactly is "full DPS build"?

Iron Fists is best in general anyway and Way of Hundred Fists just brings so much kill pressure. When you don't need Cleansing Touch of course. However both Deadly Reach talents are crap, other than that there are mainly utility and defensive talents.

If we are talking about Seven-Sided Strike, it actually is better Heroic in current meta. Double Warrior is very prominent, damage is generally slow so it is easy to avoid triggering Palm and also a lot of Shields are available to cause further anti-synergy with Palm. Pretty much the only time I take Palm nowadays is when having squishy Hero on my team while enemy team has dive Hero with solid burst.

Kharazim with good aggression can prevent more damage than having to rely on Transcendence healing and Palm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    What exactly is "full DPS build"?

Iron Fists is best in general anyway and Way of Hundred Fists just brings so much kill pressure. When you don't need Cleansing Touch of course. However both Deadly Reach talents are crap, other than that there are mainly utility and defensive talents.

If we are talking about Seven-Sided Strike, it actually is better Heroic in current meta. Double Warrior is very prominent, damage is generally slow so it is easy to avoid triggering Palm and also a lot of Shields are available to cause further anti-synergy with Palm. Pretty much the only time I take Palm nowadays is when having squishy Hero on my team while enemy team has dive Hero with solid burst.

Kharazim with good aggression can prevent more damage than having to rely on Transcendence healing and Palm.
    Uh

No

Insight is the go-to for solo support, not Transcendence. The CD redux it offers boosts his W healing significantly while giving him basically never-ending mana. Echo Of Heaven is also a significant healing increase when you're tossing out W pulses literally every 3 seconds; couple that with Heavenly Zeal (over Blinding Speed, mandatory for DPS Khara) and you are basically giving your team permanent 30% movespeed

And I'm sure Epiphany + WotHF is good for doing damage. It really is. But when you're solo support and your team is getting brutalised in fights because you're busy DOING THAT MAD DPS BRAH instead of taking Storm Shield and actually healing your team, you're absolutely doing it wrong.

7+ Year Old Account

pretty proud of this play after a long abathur break, let alone break from the game :3

(Posted this earlier, but some couldent seem to get it to work since it was puush, this is youtube link)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh

No

Insight is the go-to for solo support, not Transcendence. The CD redux it offers boosts his W healing significantly while giving him basically never-ending mana. Echo Of Heaven is also a significant healing increase when you're tossing out W pulses literally every 3 seconds; couple that with Heavenly Zeal (over Blinding Speed, mandatory for DPS Khara) and you are basically giving your team permanent 30% movespeed

And I'm sure Epiphany + WotHF is good for doing damage. It really is. But when you're solo support and your team is getting brutalised in fights because you're busy DOING THAT MAD DPS BRAH instead of taking Storm Shield and actually healing your team, you're absolutely doing it wrong.
    Uh, did you say Insight? That explains a lot I guess.

Kharazim has pretty strong healing output, if you need to increase it, it means two things: Your team is bad because they take too much dodge-able damage or Kharazim player is unable to position correctly when healing. Also Blinding Speed is just too good to pass due the flexibility and synergy with other talents it provide.

Damage build is way stronger because it makes Kharazim self-reliant as he can peel for himself and his allies. It is really difficult to trade damage with Iron Fists Kharazim, who can also dive to finish kill. However it takes some brain to play, which majority of players lack. It is not the build, but people. You just don't play it as melee Assassin, you use it as tools to deal with situations. Basically the same f*cking thing as with most people playing a bad tank, they hunt for kills instead of peeling or setting up kills.

If you disagree fine, but playing "Full DPS build" I never had problem keeping my team mates alive while also providing insane kill pressure. I mean, there is a reason the build is run in pretty much every pro match.

15+ Year Old Account

Kharazim has pretty strong healing output, if you need to increase it, it means two things: Your team is bad because they take too much dodge-able damage or Kharazim player is unable to position correctly when healing. Also Blinding Speed is just too good to pass due the flexibility and synergy with other talents it provide.

Damage build is way stronger because it makes Kharazim self-reliant as he can peel for himself and his allies. It is really difficult to trade damage with Iron Fists Kharazim, who can also dive to finish kill. However it takes some brain to play, which majority of players lack. It is not the build, but people. You just don't play it as melee Assassin, you use it as tools to deal with situations. Basically the same f*cking thing as with most people playing a bad tank, they hunt for kills instead of peeling or setting up kills.

If you disagree fine, but playing "Full DPS build" I never had problem keeping my team mates alive while also providing insane kill pressure. I mean, there is a reason the build is run in pretty much every pro match.
    Yes Insight - as soon as you are healing more than one target, shaving time off your W does more average healing output than Transcendence. Add Echo Of Heaven into the mix and Kharazim starts putting out ABSURD amounts of healing.

If you think Transcendence is the healing trait to take, you're months behind the times. Insight has been the go-to ever since it had the CDR quest added

I've had to resort to Transcendence recently, people just can't stop standing in fire. I need the constant stream of healing while BoH is on cooldown, otherwise people just die. And there's nothing I can do about it. His dps build is awesome, but it can't save you from a bad team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Insight - as soon as you are healing more than one target, shaving time off your W does more average healing output than Transcendence. Add Echo Of Heaven into the mix and Kharazim starts putting out ABSURD amounts of healing.

If you think Transcendence is the healing trait to take, you're months behind the times. Insight has been the go-to ever since it had the CDR quest added
    Where did I say anything about Transcendence other than it is complete trash? I said Iron Fists is the best option currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've had to resort to Transcendence recently, people just can't stop standing in fire. I need the constant stream of healing while BoH is on cooldown, otherwise people just die. And there's nothing I can do about it. His dps build is awesome, but it can't save you from a bad team.
    When you can't heal the stupid, at least show the stupid how to get kills.

My last 5 games on Kharazim:
    • Hanamura, loss: 8-9-1, 21k damage, 47k healing. Enemy Lucio: 1-9-6, 16k damage, 47k healing
    • Hanamura, win: 5-15-2, 57k damage, 70k healing. Enemy Malfurion: 4-5-5, 25k damage, 78k healing
    • Cursed Hollow, win: 5-14-3, 41k damage, 49k healing. Enemy Rehgar: 2-5-4, 15k damage, 50k healing
    • Towers of Doom, win: 6-18-1, 20k damage, 44k healing. Enemy Lucio: 1-4-3, 21k damage, 59k healing
    • Hanamura, loss: 3-4-1, 34k damage, 46k healing. Enemy Uther: 4-8-0, 15k damage, 39k healing

All of those games I played with Iron Fists and took Palm in just one game (The one where I healed for 70k). As you can see, I had no trouble keeping up with enemy Healers when it comes to healing AND also having higher number of takedowns (Except one of Hanamura losses). Sure the numbers doesn't reflect personal performances, but it shows a "Full DPS build" can keep up with numbers of other Supports while bringing way higher single target kill pressure.

If you kill something fast, there is no need for healing. Iron Fists is just too good at participating in quick executions, getting crucial finishing blows and peeling for your team mates.

When you can't heal the stupid, at least show the stupid how to get kills.
    Managed to heal twice as much as the opposing Malf in my last Kharazim game, without Divine Palm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to heal twice as much as the opposing Malf in my last Kharazim game, without Divine Palm.
    Yeah, but people are way too defensive minded in my opinion.

Quick and decisive aggression win the games across all sports, does that mean defense is pointless? No, it is very important, but you can't expect you can win by grinding out enemy during great defensive effort. In the end, it takes some heavy mental fortitude to withstand avalanche and edge it out.

EDIT: I think there is no reason to take Kharazim if you want to brawl for 5 minutes. There are other supports for that.

Sometimes I really wish certain people had never been born:

Yes, that is Hero League. And yes, that is the reason I can't get out of Platinum.

yeah im seeing a bunch of alaraks lately on live, its really dumb

'let me play a hero now right before he has some major changes done to him! i hear he's going to be OP!'

and them suck absolute balls. i had a few try to duel TB varian
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Dunno what I could have done differently.

Focusing the healer instead of the tanks? The amount of damage those two ate is astonishing. Malfi had the work cut out for him too.

If there is anything positive I can say Hanamura, it's this- there is potential for severe mindgames when it comes to pushing. So much so, that right before we pushed the winning cart in, my pushing as Azmodan was about to take down the top keep, and I was screaming in chat to not cap the cart until it went down. And the other team was like 'its only one who cares push ours in" before they realized what we were doing and walked in single file into our team to contest.

Hanamura has potential, it just... it's fucking bizarre.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    I kinda come to like Hanamura. It's like this map has its entire own meta, very isolated from most others. It made my Zagara great again! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I really wish certain people had never been born:

Yes, that is Hero League. And yes, that is the reason I can't get out of Platinum.
    Doing braxis without a tank on your team is a death sentence, dunno what you expected, but playing melee bruiser without a tank will result in having lots of deaths or you'll get booted for AFK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    yeah im seeing a bunch of alaraks lately on live, its really dumb

'let me play a hero now right before he has some major changes done to him! i hear he's going to be OP!'

and them suck absolute balls. i had a few try to duel TB varian
    Playing Alarak for a first time is really painful, you have to get into a mindset of being melee and being squishy, which is apparently hard for most people. Advocating towards spamming E more and diving in only when enemies are on low health doesn't really work, because "must do damage!" mentality or "what are they going to do, CC and kill me? Lol".

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently most of your damage was soaked by varian and diablo, well, that's the only conclusion to have looking at damage to heroes, damage taken by diablo and varian and amount of deaths on enemy team.
    Also picks against diving tanks would help too, because there is literally 0 things Lucio and Falstad can do about them. They'll just get shadow charged/charged and beaten to death (thanks to Lucio auto-attacking Varian with his Parry up, getting tripple heroic strike is not something you can joke about)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-05-12 at 03:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Focusing the healer instead of the tanks? The amount of damage those two ate is astonishing. Malfi had the work cut out for him too.
    Tough call as Li-Ming - ToD with its super narrow choke points would make it hard to angle past Diablo and Varian's fat asses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough call as Li-Ming - ToD with its super narrow choke points would make it hard to angle past Diablo and Varian's fat asses.
    I would advice to go into full-teleport build (calamity, wave of force, etc) and just sit on top of enemy squishies while diablo and varian dive deep into your team. Works for me at least. Well, at least against Malf and Kael it should work
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.