Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    For me it is "If Blizzard decided Horde and Alliance can join in eachother instances, then i'm gone for good"
    What about you? Anything you have that makes you say, well now i'm seriously out.

I bet some of you has left WoW already because of that, but for those who haven't yet?

Or do you have none by any chance?
    if they try to remove lfr/lfg
    if they try to remove again sets and trinkets from lfr
    if they try to remove or change old raid farming for transmog
    if they use again an horde leader has ending boss of an xpack
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

If they remove mythic raiding im out. Its the only goal in game that actually takes effort as everything else is tuned to be so ridiculously easy by comparison.
    Undertuned content = content that doesn't last very long.

Deleted
    Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of which would seriously make me consider quitting would be if they locked any more progression behind order hall missions or anything like that. I really hate having to wait for an arbitrary amount of time for something like a relic slot, as it is, it's not as painful as it could be, and I can deal with it just fine, but if that situation were to get any worse, I'd be very frustrated.

I'll refrain from mentioning the obvious "If servers shut down". Oh wait... :P

I guess if they completely screw over Warriors, as in completely broken, takes 1 min to slay a single mob, dies in 3 hits, does 10% of what's considered normal DPS for the current tier, etc etc.

And that's over a long period, obviously. If it's some crazy bug that'll be fixed near immediately, cuz that's insane, then fine.

So yeah, that's probably the one thing that could make me stop for good, because I doubt I'll ever wanna switch mains. Other than that, as long as my class is playable then I'm good and Blizzard can basically do what they want with their game.

I'll find something to enjoy. :P

Deleted
    As long as they sell gold, I'll stay out. As long as Combat Rogues are not in the game, I'll stay out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Selling gear on the store. That'd definitely be the end for me. Transmogs and mounts almost got me, but if I could buy T20 in the store I'd ragequit and never look back.
    They already sell gear on the store, just not directly. Buy gold token, go the AH, buy titanforged gear or boost gear runs. It is the same thing.
    @Topic:
    - If one day mythic raiding is cancelled, I am out.
    - If mob / item level scaling gets any wore or becomes more than it actually is, I will probably also quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had that opinion. They did it, and I didn't quit the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    the game is already p2w. you can boost crazy 100 levels with the shop and you can buy gear and other items with the offical gold buying. lots of you people would not leave the game with p2w since it already is.
    I know people have varying opinions of what pay to win actually is, but I don't consider boosting your level to the current content and still having to level "winning". I also don't consider buying suboptimal crafted or BoE gear with that gold winning, as that gear can be easily obtained and replaced through regular play. Such options are more like "pay to skip". Pay to win typically means you cannot obtain the more you are seeking through normal play, and it must be purchased with money. I think Rift had a borderline pay to win system a short time ago in which an item slot was locked behind a brutal, months long currency grind, or you could pay to unlock it. Nasty stuff. I don't think there's ever been a Western developed MMO which had true p2w elements.
    Last edited by thewallofsleep; 2017-05-11 at 11:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it is "If Blizzard decided Horde and Alliance can join in eachother instances, then i'm gone for good"
    OMG, gief! I'm forced to play Horde and I miss Alliance so much. Never liked the divide and tbh thruout the whole WoW lore this conflict feels more and more forced. Sure, for PvP purpose it makes some sense but when it comes to raids and even dungeons it's pointless. I mean we are facing potential anihilation yet we make this dumb conflict exist.

What about you? Anything you have that makes you say, well now i'm seriously out.
    Hmm... dunno really. If I stop playing it will be because I'm bored or have other more important things to do. Blizzard cannot really influence that much. If it happens it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay to Win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupparen View Post
    Transmog sets from the store
    Please don't give them any ideas.

Well, I can't really think of a single thing that would instantly make me stop playing.

But the one (realistical) thing that would probably driving me away would be fully scaling world content to itemlevel, so you have no feeling of progression in the open world.

If they apply the PVP template to the whole game.

Deleted
    I'm out when my friends can't bring me in to play with them.
    After the huge increase of achievment, I have personally felt, that achievment have lost their value. It no longer feels awesome for me to be the number 1 with achievments in my guild, and the rewards for achievments felt low, since title and mounts isn't really that cool and unquie anymore.

Deleted
    I'm a PvP person. So I can't really say "if they ruin PvP" because I have experienced many bad periods and I still play. So.. it is a good question. I main warrior and I have played that in bad times s well.
    Perhaps if Blizzard removed PvP and I was forced to pve, then perhaps. But again before I went PvP I did 20 hours raiding a week. So perhaps if they removed all endgame content I guess I would quit.

Pretty much this. I do NOT want a merged faction at all. The faction battle is the only thing keeping me in the game. Point of reference, I've only done the "save Velen" scenario twice... first time was the "let's see what this is" and the second was to see how close to killing him we can get at the end when we rip his son apart right in front of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because 3 mythic Boes and 1 crafted legendary is enough to get you a mythic guldan kill
    Can buy enough tokens to buy a carry though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Today I learned that people genuinely consider crafted BoEs and legendaries as "Winning" in a pay to win content looooool

The be all to end all for me? When they shut the servers down. I couldn't give a rats arse if they put p2w in the shop, because this isn't Black Desert or something, you can't physically have a big enough advantage to flat out win.

Deleted
    If I don't get my loot tonight, I'm out.

Stop the unfairness Blizzard !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I find it weird people are against a WoW2/reboot. I'll gladly leave all my characters I've been playing since 2004 behind for a fresh start of some sort. This game is so stale now.

Anyway, Blizzard screwed this game up so badly over the years, I don't think a single thing they could do now would make me actually stop playing permanently
    I don't understand why you would continue to pay for a game you don't appreciate anymore, and also say that nothing they can do it will make you change your mind. Is this like some regretful drug addiction, or something? Why not just quit?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    You could do that before the token was introduced, just as cheap and you would actually get the gold quicker after spending your £/$ on it.
    I know that, i boost since wotlk and im not the one who whine here ^^. But to buy a shitty lego for 300k - 400k is retarded.