Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    I also dont believe therevis a spec using 7 legendaries to be optimal. Most use 2 with perhaps a 3rd for AOE, Prydaz for survival or other items for utility.
    My god, what possible reason do I have to lie here.

Ele Sham, I use:
    Prydaz: Excellent for progression, currently using on Gul'dan
    Helm: Good for high-importance lust phase bosses. Great to swap in on lust bosses in M+.
    EotN: Best general-use legendary.
    Belt: Second best sustained ST legendary.
    Bracers: Good for fights with a high reliance on CL.
    Legs: Second best AoE legendary, while providing a heavy amount of sustain.
    Sephuz: By far our best M+ legendary, offering upwards of a 30% increase in sustained AoE.

The only legendaries I do not use are shoulders (competes with cos/aw 2 set as well as tier), boots (these are uselessly bad), and KJBW. I have used all 7 of the legendaries I listed above within the past reset on a good number of fights.

Obviously it isn't gamebreaking, it is just a stupid system that punishes players who use more/have more legendaries, and is just another example of Blizzard heavily timegating stuff for no reason.

Deleted
    If only i managed to get a nice dps legendary........ i been playing for the last 3 months but only got 1 legendary so far and that was the Sephuz.........

Quote Originally Posted by elitepower101 View Post
    If only i managed to get a nice dps legendary........ i been playing for the last 3 months but only got 1 legendary so far and that was the Sephuz.........
    Depending on what class you play, if haste is a good stat for you it's a pretty solid legendary.

If you really have been playing for 3 months, and only got one legendary, I got bad news for you - but you're not playing the game, you're simply waisting time. The two first ones comes so fast now, and for every spec it is redicilous. Just do you daily Emissary everyday, and trow in a HC dungeon and LFR when you are bothered, and you will most likely see a huge increase in Legendary drop rate for you.

Also Seph is rather good now to be honest, atleast on specs that benefit from haste. And in dungeons it is BiS for a lot of classes.
    The Spehuz meme died two buffs ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

ah the good old "lol sephuz is bad" meme

Also if you've only gotten 1 legendary in 3 months you're afking in dalaran. I rerolled 2 months ago and have 5 legendaries already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedro View Post
    what do you mean with netherdisruptor ? Im back since 2 weeks and dont have a clue about the broken shore. pls explain it to me
    thanks
    buy netherdisruptorportals -> fly around broken shore ->open unstable netherportals -> kill&loot mobs,each gives 15-20 supplies --> do that every day its up
    ---> lots of bonus bags

10+ Year Old Account
    they said that the upgrading part will be faster than NH as you loot the item to upgrade a legendary

Not sure if the numbers on the PTR are increased to complete the quest faster, but I got 40/50 of the items necessary for the quest from the weekly Mythic+ chest so it could be much faster as that's more than double what you got for the previous upgrade quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleks View Post
    buy netherdisruptorportals -> fly around broken shore ->open unstable netherportals -> kill&loot mobs,each gives 15-20 supplies --> do that every day its up
    ---> lots of bonus bags
    thanks again fleks, s1 already teached me that Well till this moment (opened about 20-30 bags) no luck. but I think 20-30 arent that much lol

greetings to your ssff boys, german#1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedro View Post
    thanks again fleks, s1 already teached me that Well till this moment (opened about 20-30 bags) no luck. but I think 20-30 arent that much lol

greetings to your ssff boys, german#1
    doesnt really matter if you get one or not, its just another way of boosting BLP - thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    My god, what possible reason do I have to lie here.

Ele Sham, I use:
    Prydaz: Excellent for progression, currently using on Gul'dan
    Helm: Good for high-importance lust phase bosses. Great to swap in on lust bosses in M+.
    EotN: Best general-use legendary.
    Belt: Second best sustained ST legendary.
    Bracers: Good for fights with a high reliance on CL.
    Legs: Second best AoE legendary, while providing a heavy amount of sustain.
    Sephuz: By far our best M+ legendary, offering upwards of a 30% increase in sustained AoE.

The only legendaries I do not use are shoulders (competes with cos/aw 2 set as well as tier), boots (these are uselessly bad), and KJBW. I have used all 7 of the legendaries I listed above within the past reset on a good number of fights.

Obviously it isn't gamebreaking, it is just a stupid system that punishes players who use more/have more legendaries, and is just another example of Blizzard heavily timegating stuff for no reason.
    WW is similar, although not as bad; Sephuz/chest/bracers/boots should cover it, but if there's cleave-heavy fights without interrupts, then you can add in the gloves, and KJ's might sneak in on really heavy AE fights. And if you're in a situation where you get huge TF procs on something like the bracers, then you're probably looking at swapping them out for the belt or cloak. I'd say 5 for WW, 6 if you include M+. Feels like only a few specs actually got much impact from the legendary changes that pushed them closer together in quality...

Either way, can limp along for the last 2-3 legs after the first 3, though it's annoying. I'm sure I'll get the boots just before 7.2.5, too! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They did? Do you have a quote or was it in the Q&A?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=3

check the most recent Q&A on that link , the part about legendary upgrades

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    They should jsut up all the existing legs automatically on login and spend the freed time on PROPER CONTENT.
    Yes, the 20 seconds they spent on that quest opens up a shit ton of content creation time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Yes, the 20 seconds they spent on that quest opens up a shit ton of content creation time.
    Their post reminds me of all the morons on Twitter I saw asking for reimbursement with the servers going down. Yeah man gotta get that 25 cents back otherwise it's a total sham

They have to do QA and testing to make sure it's dropping from mobs it's supposed to and not giving more than it should. It's a lot more than 20 seconds

Deleted
    I was lucky enough to have 3 legendaries in 10 minutes (yeah, only 3 legendaries left to get all legendaries for all my specs):
    * 1 from emissary chest
    * 2 from legionfall resources chests

One of my guildmate also experienced this with legionfall resources.

Dunno what role they play here, but bad luck protection system seems very fond of them.

Do not forget to collect and spend those resources !

It does feel a little strange given people have anywhere from 5 to 20+ legendaries already. Are we certain that we don't gather the essences more quickly this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    You won't use all the legendaries. I stashed like 7 legendaries in the guild bank and mever looked back.
    Some do however swap legendaries for a lot of the fights, depending on what kind of fight it is (ST, Cleave, AOE, add burst etc). Just because you slap on your two BiS legendaries, and do just fine on every fight with those, doesn't mean everyone does that. Some min/max to the extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh the horror of the bleeding edge raider. Injustices at every turn. Every day a seemingly insurmountable challenge from Big Blizzard
    It seems that people don't want challenge anymore they want everything given to them all in one go..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I still don't see the point of whining because you refuse to put a little effort and time to upgrade all the legendaries.
    I think the main problem is, is that people don't want to put effort even just a little into the game anymore. They want to be able to just log in and have everything handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I think the main problem is, is that people don't want to put effort even just a little into the game anymore.
    Yeah, those people with 10+ legendaries definitely don't want to put any effort