Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    This functionality is actually present in the Profile Toggle buttons. Using notifications you can select Left/Right Click as a trigger to set counters.

I'll be adding an AoE toggle in the next major update and also will post a video explaining both how it works and how to do it.
    thank you for your answer. do you know if we can make an AOE toggle with keybinds in some way? for example i press 1 and the single target group appears, i press 2 and the AOE group appears. i know how to make it with left/right click but im wondering if we could make a toggle with keybinds .. waiting for your answer and again: thank you for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Jora View Post
    thank you for your answer. do you know if we can make an AOE toggle with keybinds in some way? for example i press 1 and the single target group appears, i press 2 and the AOE group appears. i know how to make it with left/right click but im wondering if we could make a toggle with keybinds .. waiting for your answer and again: thank you for your work
    It may be possible but I'd have to test things. I'll post about it when able

10+ Year Old Account
    Great work on the profile! Having problems getting it to track Fujieda's Fury. Can you point me in the right direction?

Just registered to say love the profiles, Any Idea yet if warrior 7.2.5 update will be in the next batch or last (going by your usual 2 per day).

I feel like the fury warrior rotation is using Bloodthirst more than Rampage, like at 100 rage its saying to do a Bloodthirst and then Rampage. Surely it should just be Rampage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh View Post
    I feel like the fury warrior rotation is using Bloodthirst more than Rampage, like at 100 rage its saying to do a Bloodthirst and then Rampage. Surely it should just be Rampage?
    Rampage does more damage than BT and generally you want to be enraged while using it as it will be buffed in damage and also reset enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Rampage does more damage than BT and generally you want to be enraged while using it as it will be buffed in damage and also reset enrage.
    But doesn't casting Rampage automatically trigger enrage, and there by buffing the damage as well?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    But doesn't casting Rampage automatically trigger enrage, and there by buffing the damage as well?
    That depends if the damage modifier is applied before or after Rampage damage. I'll have to look into that but I'll make changes accordingly.

On another note, please direct all 7.2.5 questions and feedback to the updated forum thread