Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I can't kill you, not that I would. If you can kill, please don't kill me.
    Never! Lets forget what happened N1 last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Screw Monkz. Its me or the noose.
    Yo Crackle, not cool fam.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham Yeah grae grae! Monkz advocated for ya kill n1 last game! Can't trsut him.
    @Monkz Fam please, I own this joint.

Actually I'm just going to explain the logic because I think it's rather simple and if Palawin is town perhaps he can tell me where I am wrong.

Palawin is voting on me because he believes my play (calling someone conf. scum) could be a scum tell.
    So the question I ask myself is whether he would have any reason to believe that would be alignment indicative for me.
    He claims he hasn't seen me be scum or do that in a long time.
    So to check up on that I tried to find the last time I did it and that was only one game ago where I was town, which means that not only is it not a long time ago I did it but I was also town. In fact the logical conclusion for him should be that I am town because of it (but let's be honest, that'd be a silly read as well).
    It's something I can easily do as either alignment, it means absolutely nothing. His real conclusion should've just been that it is not alignment indicative.
    So basically Palawin is trying to push scum on something that 1) is not alignment indicative and 2) he should not have any reason to believe it would be alignment indicative.

In the last game pretty much the same thing happened regarding the SK claim. Both Arindel and Marack were trying to push on something that was not alignment indicative, but Arindel had no reason to believe it wasn't as we haven't really played any games together. On the other hand I definitely did not think Marack should have a reason to believe it was though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its kinda why I weighed scum or reckless town, because I feel it could be either. It doesn't necessarily give me a scum read of him, but the intent might. I agree that pushes on things like "I'm the SK, or I'm voting with my mafia team" are quite silly. This forum has done those things for a long while now, not sure I get the resurgence of votes on these type of things lately. Arindel from last game I understand maybe, but Arindel was scum, so she was trying to push something. You know that does seem a little indicative in the end. Actually could be interesting. Don't feel like its overly damning though.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to hear some others people thoughts though. Prefer this not to be a dupti & crackles show. Granted, Palawin is more than likely sleeping right now.

@Graeham Yeah grae grae! Monkz advocated for ya kill n1 last game! Can't trsut him.
    I did no such thing!

Deleted
    This is the most activity i have seen in a while O.o

*goes back to lurking*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    This is the most activity i have seen in a while O.o

*goes back to lurking*
    Excellent input!

Deleted
    Excellent input!
    Sorry I don't have the time for pages and pages of fluff.

Gotta clean the apartment before the girlfriend gets back from her trip!

10+ Year Old Account

Last 2 pages havent been fluff though!

I return!

Time to catch up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Actually I'm just going to explain the logic because ...stuff
    This is actually really defensive for you Dupti , you could have used A LOT less words to make the point. From my own experience of playing with you, Town Dupti can be defensive, Scum Dupti usually skips it, but this is more defensive than I'm used to for Town Dupti. (not read your last few games so no idea if you've changed style).

Just an observation that I've added to my notes. Maybe I should read your last few games to help me decide one way or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell her that thugs obviously broke in an ransacked the place.....means you can pee anywhere you like

Deleted
    Last 2 pages havent been fluff though!
    I went back and read the last 2 pages. Really its only the last page that can be said to be serious.

YOU LIED

Crackle is a liar guys, lets lynch him

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    This is actually really defensive for you Dupti , you could have used A LOT less words to make the point. From my own experience of playing with you, Town Dupti can be defensive, Scum Dupti usually skips it, but this is more defensive than I'm used to for Town Dupti. (not read your last few games so no idea if you've changed style).

Just an observation that I've added to my notes. Maybe I should read your last few games to help me decide one way or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell her that thugs obviously broke in an ransacked the place.....means you can pee anywhere you like
    Except I have to live here as well and I really dislike the smell of piss XD

@Cruelle, I assume you are referring to my previous post. That actually wasn't meant as a defense at all, it's actually aimed towards Palawin because I'd like to see if he thinks my logic is flawed.

Deleted
    @Cruelle, I assume you are referring to my previous post. That actually wasn't meant as a defense at all, it's actually aimed towards Palawin because I'd like to see if he thinks my logic is flawed.
    But add it to post 95 and you seem very defensive, like I said its just an observation and I fully take on board what your saying.

Now your here, I just want to add that I don't think it helps town to discuss the game set up on day one, it feels like your fishing for the tpr(s).

If the game was bigger like 25-30 probably not a big deal, but doing it day one with 9 players doesn't feel pro-town to me.

But add it to post 95 and you seem very defensive, like I said its just an observation and I fully take on board what your saying.
    Hm I actually disagree. I don't think combining them changes anything, it's still more so a push on Palawin than it is me defending myself.

Now your here, I just want to add that I don't think it helps town to discuss the game set up on day one, it feels like your fishing for the tpr(s).
    You're going to have to explain this one to me. I fail to see how me asking Crackle what he thinks about the setup is me fishing for tprs. Could you elaborate?

Deleted
    Hm I actually disagree. I don't think combining them changes anything, it's still more so a push on Palawin than it is me defending myself.
    We can agree to disagree I'm fine with that. It hadn't swayed me one way or the other, well not yet anyway.

You're going to have to explain this one to me. I fail to see how me asking Crackle what he thinks about the setup is me fishing for tprs. Could you elaborate?
    It is as I said above, I don't see it as a pro town move, no matter who you ask.

NOW you're being defensive though.

A lot of those posts are misrepresenting me quite a bit. I'll try to respond shortly.
    I didn't say I have a read on dupti.
    I noted his behaviour change from recent games and speculated whether it could be alignment indicative. Dupti was then defensive about it, which is the first time I actually thought he did something scummy.

I'll do up some quotes on the way to work.

It is as I said above, I don't see it as a pro town move, no matter who you ask.
    And I am asking you to elaborate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    NOW you're being defensive though.
    I'm responding to Cruelle. If you think that means I'm defensive then sure I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I noted his behaviour change from recent games and speculated whether it could be alignment indicative.
    But this is what is bothering me Palawin - there was no behaviour change as I had just done the exact same thing in a previous game.

Deleted
    And I am asking you to elaborate.
    I don't think it helps town to discuss the game set up on day one, not with only 9 people playing. I don't feel it's a pro town thing to do. Outside of that I'm not sure what your looking for me to say.