Deleted
    Yall monks still here? ;D i have a lot of mogs in store but i wanted to show this one, its the closest thing to a sparta mog than anything ive seen in the game, and were monks lol. Tell me what u think

lol first time, someone help me, how do i post images, nvm found it

- - - Updated - - -

oh and yea the on above me is dope, the brewmaster
    doesnt feel like i showcased it much, but o well
    Last edited by mmoce8ed29874f; 2017-04-14 at 05:19 PM.

I would rate it quite highly if it was a warrior, but a monk? Nope, 0/10

Deleted
    its onyl possible as a monk, thats the point :P its all leather

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    its onyl possible as a monk, thats the point :P its all leather
    There are still rogues around too. Especially sword wielding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphonfilter64 View Post
    My latest transmog for my Brewmaster Monk, set really matches the weapon well.
    Too bad the horde version is colored red. The blue/gold color looks much better IMO. I've been using Red Crane red version for so long and now was looking for something cool to mog.

Deleted

Here is mine. Had to print it from armory but gladly it doesn't change too much in-game

So here is mine current one:

The problem is that I lack the absolutely needed gloves which never dropped for me.

I don't usually share mogs much but I really like the new Xuen set and tried to do something with the current horde PvP color that isn't just the whole set.

Have posted before, but since Race changed to Panda so figured I'd show the gear on a Panda vs Human

Human -

Panda -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    @Syphonfilter64, I think the gear looks better on the Pandaren - with helm on
    Yeah the helm doesn't come down quite far enough for humans so looks more like a hat whereas with pandas it hugs their face really well

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    none enjoyed my farmer monk :<
    I was going through my bookmarks, clicked on this one, scrolled down, saw your farmer transmog and remembered that is why I bookmarked this page. Let it be known; I enjoyed your farmer monk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post

Tbh, 99% of people who play this game do not know what they want, but they want it now.

10+ Year Old Account

When I get my monk to 110 this is what I wanna wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphonfilter64 View Post
    Have posted before, but since Race changed to Panda so figured I'd show the gear on a Panda vs Human

Human -

Panda -
    As a Pandaren main and lover, normally I'd be pretty biased toward gear looking better on male Pandaren but in this case I actually think this set looks pretty great on the human male, especially in the last image of that set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    WoD combatant shoulders, chest, belt and legs(?) with Chosen Dead boots and gloves?

Solid af.

Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    WoD combatant shoulders, chest, belt and legs(?) with Chosen Dead boots and gloves?

Solid af.

Well played.

Correct. Alliance combatant gear for everything but the helm, gloves, and boots. Chosen Dead boots and gloves (Heroic).

Helm is some low-level questing piece that honestly I might ditch.

Deleted
    Correct. Alliance combatant gear for everything but the helm, gloves, and boots. Chosen Dead boots and gloves (Heroic).

Helm is some low-level questing piece that honestly I might ditch.
    Noice. I was uncertain at first because I'm Horde and I've never seen the Alliance colouration before.

Keep the helm. Gives it a down-to-earth feeling. You're one of the Scarlet Crusade monks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Noice. I was uncertain at first because I'm Horde and I've never seen the Alliance colouration before.

Keep the helm. Gives it a down-to-earth feeling. You're one of the Scarlet Crusade monks.
    Tried my hand with the Horde coloration. Sadly can't work with the TOV stuff but was able to use the rogue heroic BRF gear.

Would probably get a matching shirt for the purple in the gloves and boots. Or cloak.

Having a lot of fun with monk sets today.

The red one is what my monk uses currently.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-05-11 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Tried my hand with the Horde coloration. Sadly can't work with the TOV stuff but was able to use the rogue heroic BRF gear.

The red one is what my monk uses currently.
    It does work. I personally hate those gloves and boots though. They work with the chest gem.

Both bottom sets match too. I'm just not a fan of the pieces on the left one.