10+ Year Old Account

Crafted legendaries in 7.2.5

Does anyone know what the ilevel of crafted legendaries will be in 7.2.5?

Will they be craftable as 970 or remain as 940?

Trying to decide if I should hoard the mats for the crafting until the patch goes live or if there is no point to do that.

Deleted
    I would assume they work the same as all others: Already crafted ones need to be upgraded (takes a week at most anyway), newly crafted ones are directly 970.

I don't think the demand for them will increase because of that, simply because
    a) they're rather bad anyways performance-wise, even if they are on 970 ilvl
    b) those that already have one, won't buy a complete new one instead of doing regular stuff for a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I would assume they work the same as all others: Already crafted ones need to be upgraded (takes a week at most anyway), newly crafted ones are directly 970.

I don't think the demand for them will increase because of that, simply because
    a) they're rather bad anyways performance-wise, even if they are on 970 ilvl
    b) those that already have one, won't buy a complete new one instead of doing regular stuff for a week.
    Well yes but there will be the temporary phenomenon of people who want to pay insane amounts for the ilevel boost immediately...maybe the lesson is to have at least one ready to go on patch day. That would be the safe option.

Crafted legendary's should have been for follower gear (mission board) Bigger market, much more useful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    Crafted legendary's should have been for follower gear (mission board) Bigger market, much more useful.
    Crafted legendaries shouldnt have even existed.

Deleted
    Legendaries shouldn't have even existed

15+ Year Old Account
    no1 wants to buy mine.................